Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo
Freshmen Academy Student

Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Who is the best Naruto Hero

I'm conflicted between Minato and the 1st Hokage they were amazing ninjas na forget that rikuudo sennin all day lol
Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Who is the best Naruto Hero

I really wanna say Konan cause she did go good but I'm not sure she counts.

Hashiram or the Sage of Six Paths cause they are the strongest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I think the best heroine is Either Kushina or Konan
And then the best hero has to be a cut tie on Naruto Minato and Jiraiya :3

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Loquacious
Freshmen Academy Student

Loquacious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Probably Neji.
Spoiler:
He's the youngest who's intentionally given his life for a comrade, despite his acknowledged genius(and unfortunate wasting of it).
Loquacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Jiraiya

/thread
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Jiraiya

/thread
/definitely thread
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Me and Dev agree that Jiraiya is best hero. Requesting lock.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

hashirama...the world would be a different place with madara
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Mmmm, Neji. Saved Naruto. Oh, and Hinata.
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-22-2013 at 01:33 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
Mmmm, Neji. Saved Naruto. And oh, Hinata.
i agree with that
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote