Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default joon61 vs. Pool [SEASONS2]

4 turns each
Battlefield: Inside of a Pyramid, with dim lighting via torches.
Judge: Cloukora

I take the first move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: joon61 vs. Pool [SEASONS2]

So, me and this guy are inside a square room, just staring at eachother. How gay is that? But whatever. I know what I gotta do. I gotta kill this guy. Why? Who knows. I signed up for this tournament thing so I gotta fight. I assess my surroundings. Pretty damn good. Definitely in my favor. This dark room will enhance my powers to unthinkable levels.

I speak "Dude, you're gonna-" My last word is cut off as my body completely fades into the dark surroundings. You can hear the faint laughter of a little girl. The air becomes thicker and a slight fog forms. My face manifests in front of you. "Boo." All hell breaks loose, as I shadow grapple backwards to the back of the room, watching in the shadows. Wolves made of pure darkness attack you from the sides of the room. These wolves are like ordinary wolves and will basically rip you to shreds. "Wolf Gang" The wolves deform, and their shadowy bodies meld together. Each lets out an ear piercing howl. The howl has an eerie tone to it. The sound is being backed up by a demonic scream coming from the same young girl from earlier. The wolves' shadows form almost an incarnation of Satan himself, with red glowing devilish eyes and horns.

"Golf Wang" The shadow holds out its hand as a rush of Shadow Burn is flung at you. Shadow Burn is like the physical form of a shadow. It burns through most things with relative ease. Don't get hit by it. The shadow beast then stomps on the ground, as spirits from hell rise up into the pyramid. They each assault you, attempting to drag you down back to hell with them.

"Oh but that's not it" The beast itself says, devilishly. A gate forms behind myself. If another gate rises from the ground, it'll transport us BOTH to the Shadow World. The top of the second gate is showing. "Keep your eyes on the prize." The beast rushes at you, attempting to envelop you in itself. If you are touched by it, it will suck away all of your sanity, reducing you to a savage with no brain. The beast's body forms into a thick black mist which covers the battlefield. It randomly manifests and attacks you, clawing at you with it's sharp, sharp claws.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
So, me and this guy are inside a square room, just staring at eachother. How gay is that? But whatever. I know what I gotta do. I gotta kill this guy. Why? Who knows. I signed up for this tournament thing so I gotta fight. I assess my surroundings. Pretty damn good. Definitely in my favor. This dark room will enhance my powers to unthinkable levels.

I speak "Dude, you're gonna-" My last word is cut off as my body completely fades into the dark surroundings. You can hear the faint laughter of a little girl. The air becomes thicker and a slight fog forms. My face manifests in front of you. "Boo." All hell breaks loose, as I shadow grapple backwards to the back of the room, watching in the shadows. Wolves made of pure darkness attack you from the sides of the room. These wolves are like ordinary wolves and will basically rip you to shreds. "Wolf Gang" The wolves deform, and their shadowy bodies meld together. Each lets out an ear piercing howl. The howl has an eerie tone to it. The sound is being backed up by a demonic scream coming from the same young girl from earlier. The wolves' shadows form almost an incarnation of Satan himself, with red glowing devilish eyes and horns.

"Golf Wang" The shadow holds out its hand as a rush of Shadow Burn is flung at you. Shadow Burn is like the physical form of a shadow. It burns through most things with relative ease. Don't get hit by it. The shadow beast then stomps on the ground, as spirits from hell rise up into the pyramid. They each assault you, attempting to drag you down back to hell with them.

"Oh but that's not it" The beast itself says, devilishly. A gate forms behind myself. If another gate rises from the ground, it'll transport us BOTH to the Shadow World. The top of the second gate is showing. "Keep your eyes on the prize." The beast rushes at you, attempting to envelop you in itself. If you are touched by it, it will suck away all of your sanity, reducing you to a savage with no brain. The beast's body forms into a thick black mist which covers the battlefield. It randomly manifests and attacks you, clawing at you with it's sharp, sharp claws.
I stand in a room where there is almost no light at all. My opponet standing in front of me is ready for battle. I guess I'll have to get ready. Since this is a dark place, light would be the power to use here. I'll have to rely on my laser and light powers. I don't have any darkness powers. I have fire powers, but I'd have to transform. Even though that would be the easiest way to handle this situation, I better just stay the way I am. But in this fight, I won't use my hell transformation. No. I shall use my heaven transformation.

My opponet opens up with a unfinished sentence as he dissapears into the dark surroundings. I begin to hear laughter that sounds like it is coming from a little girl. "I wonder what the girl looks like." My opponet's face then appears in front of me as he says what any normal ghost would say in a story book. "Boo yourself." My body begins to radiate a pink substance. It becomes brighter and brighter as the area around me lightens up a bit. This is kinetic energy. It is basically heat, yet it is in the form of a energy. My opponet retreats. "Make up your mind." Suddenly, wolves made of pure darkness attack me from both sides of the room. "Speed." The wolves jump at me as I quickly jump into the sky, dodging both of the wolves attacks as they meld together. "Acceleration." I land on the ground and begin to run around the room, with the kinetic energy around me geting hotter and brighter. The room begins to light up from the light of my kinetic energy. I gte faster and faster as I run around the room and reaching the speed of over 330 miles per hour, faster than the speed of sound. Not being able to hear anything, my opponet's sound attacks are quickly rendered useless.

I see satan growing from nowhere as I stop and watch satan send a wave of shadow at me. I begin to run around in circles while spining around. "Velocity." The spins increase as the kinetic energy around me increases, causing the shadow burn to be eradicated by the light that the kinetic energy is radiating. Soon, the whole room begins to light up as I shoot out multiple spheres of kinetic energy around the room. They cling to the walls and act as torches, lighting up the room. Satan stomps the ground as hell sprits come up from the ground. They rush at me yet again. I stomp the ground as kinetic energy forms into a sphere above me. The sphere gets in front of me as I jump back a few meters and cover my eyes. The sphere flashes brightly, eradicating the sprits of hell with light as I then open my eyes. The sphere of kinetic energy returns to me and blends back in the kinetic energy surrounding me. "You'll have to do a lot better than that. My last match was harder than this."

A gate forms behind my opponet. "I'm curious. What will happen if this opens?" Before I could actually think about the gate's purposes, satan rushes at me. "You're not satan." I let out a piercing scream as the kinetic energy around me lights up. "Kinetic energy 90, Kineticsugi." A box of kinetic energy forms around satan and flashes a bright light inside while piercing the box with swords of kinetic energy, eradicating satan completely from head to toe. "You might be able to guess where I got that from. Now, about thoses gates." In a instant, the kinetic energy around me flashes brightly, as I move to the gate at high speeds. I put my hand in front of me. "Bone." I pull out my spine as it forms into a spear of bone, stronger than any other. "Osteoblast." A new spine forms in my back as it fits perfectly. "And now." I dash away from the gate as I throw the spear at the gate. "Combustion, force." The spear comes within 5 inches of that gate as it explodes massively, with more force than that of a normal explosion, yet the explosion's radius is not as wide as a giant explosion. It is still possible to kill my opponet with this attack. The gate is destroyed in the explosion as I see another one begin to rise. "Don't make me do this again. It's annoying." I pull out the bone in my arm. "Osteoblast." A new bone for my arm grows inside of me, fitting perfectly, just like last time. The bone I pulled out, forms into a lance. "Now, this better be the last one, you emo bastard." I throw the lance at the 2nd gate. "Combustion, speed, force." The speed of the lance increases as the gate is almost formed. The lance explodes, englufing the gate in the explosion. "Alright, that's enough. It's also tiring."

The kinetic energy around me fades. "Potential energy." My second wind kicks in as I am filled with lots of energy. "I'm fine. I just got my second wind. Of course, this is the last wind I'll be getting. Bone." A bone barrier forms around my opponet and lifts him into the air. "Eye." Eyes begin to appear inside the barrier as they stare at my opponet. Looking into these eyes will begin to put the victim into a deep sleep. "Laser." The eyes turn red as they shoot lasers at my opponet from all sides. "Stomech acid." The eyes turn into stomech acid and flood the barrier, attempting to dissolve my opponet. "Combustion." The barrier explodes, attempting to engulf my opponet in the explosion.

"I'm not done. Bone." Two swords of bone form into my hands. "Speed." I rush behind my opponet and begin swinging the swords at my opponet like crazy. "Inertia." The movement speed of the swords increase as the inertia of the swords are decreased. "Acceleration." The speed of the sword swings begin to increase as I keep swinging the swords. "Friction." The friction in the air decreases as the speed of the sword swings increase even greater. I begin speeding around my opponet, attacking him from all sides as I spin around. "Velocity." I spin around my opponet even faster as the speed of my sword swings increase. "Lasers." Lasers begin to shoot out of my swords, attempting to eradicate my opponet. "Kinetic energy." Kinetic energy forms around me as it expands outwards, attempting to eradicate my opponet as a tornado begins to form around us due to the sheer speed of my spining. "Force." The force of the sword swings increase as I begin to send wind pressure with each of the attacks, attempting to cut my opponet to pieces. I then stop behind my opponet in a instant as the tornado stops forming. I begin to walk away from my opponet. "Eye." An eye opens up from the back of my head as I throw the bone swords at my opponet. "Combustion." The swords explode on my opponet, attempting to engulf him in the explosion as I turn around, facing my opponet. "Game, set, and match." I wait for a response from my opponet. Though I don't expect to get one.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I stand in a room where there is almost no light at all. My opponet standing in front of me is ready for battle. I guess I'll have to get ready. Since this is a dark place, light would be the power to use here. I'll have to rely on my laser and light powers. I don't have any darkness powers. I have fire powers, but I'd have to transform. Even though that would be the easiest way to handle this situation, I better just stay the way I am. But in this fight, I won't use my hell transformation. No. I shall use my heaven transformation.

My opponet opens up with a unfinished sentence as he dissapears into the dark surroundings. I begin to hear laughter that sounds like it is coming from a little girl. "I wonder what the girl looks like." My opponet's face then appears in front of me as he says what any normal ghost would say in a story book. "Boo yourself." My body begins to radiate a pink substance. It becomes brighter and brighter as the area around me lightens up a bit. This is kinetic energy. It is basically heat, yet it is in the form of a energy. My opponet retreats. "Make up your mind." Suddenly, wolves made of pure darkness attack me from both sides of the room. "Speed." The wolves jump at me as I quickly jump into the sky, dodging both of the wolves attacks as they meld together. "Acceleration." I land on the ground and begin to run around the room, with the kinetic energy around me geting hotter and brighter. The room begins to light up from the light of my kinetic energy. I gte faster and faster as I run around the room and reaching the speed of over 330 miles per hour, faster than the speed of sound. Not being able to hear anything, my opponet's sound attacks are quickly rendered useless.

I see satan growing from nowhere as I stop and watch satan send a wave of shadow at me. I begin to run around in circles while spining around. "Velocity." The spins increase as the kinetic energy around me increases, causing the shadow burn to be eradicated by the light that the kinetic energy is radiating. Soon, the whole room begins to light up as I shoot out multiple spheres of kinetic energy around the room. They cling to the walls and act as torches, lighting up the room. Satan stomps the ground as hell sprits come up from the ground. They rush at me yet again. I stomp the ground as kinetic energy forms into a sphere above me. The sphere gets in front of me as I jump back a few meters and cover my eyes. The sphere flashes brightly, eradicating the sprits of hell with light as I then open my eyes. The sphere of kinetic energy returns to me and blends back in the kinetic energy surrounding me. "You'll have to do a lot better than that. My last match was harder than this."

A gate forms behind my opponet. "I'm curious. What will happen if this opens?" Before I could actually think about the gate's purposes, satan rushes at me. "You're not satan." I let out a piercing scream as the kinetic energy around me lights up. "Kinetic energy 90, Kineticsugi." A box of kinetic energy forms around satan and flashes a bright light inside while piercing the box with swords of kinetic energy, eradicating satan completely from head to toe. "You might be able to guess where I got that from. Now, about thoses gates." In a instant, the kinetic energy around me flashes brightly, as I move to the gate at high speeds. I put my hand in front of me. "Bone." I pull out my spine as it forms into a spear of bone, stronger than any other. "Osteoblast." A new spine forms in my back as it fits perfectly. "And now." I dash away from the gate as I throw the spear at the gate. "Combustion, force." The spear comes within 5 inches of that gate as it explodes massively, with more force than that of a normal explosion, yet the explosion's radius is not as wide as a giant explosion. It is still possible to kill my opponet with this attack. The gate is destroyed in the explosion as I see another one begin to rise. "Don't make me do this again. It's annoying." I pull out the bone in my arm. "Osteoblast." A new bone for my arm grows inside of me, fitting perfectly, just like last time. The bone I pulled out, forms into a lance. "Now, this better be the last one, you emo bastard." I throw the lance at the 2nd gate. "Combustion, speed, force." The speed of the lance increases as the gate is almost formed. The lance explodes, englufing the gate in the explosion. "Alright, that's enough. It's also tiring."

The kinetic energy around me fades. "Potential energy." My second wind kicks in as I am filled with lots of energy. "I'm fine. I just got my second wind. Of course, this is the last wind I'll be getting. Bone." A bone barrier forms around my opponet and lifts him into the air. "Eye." Eyes begin to appear inside the barrier as they stare at my opponet. Looking into these eyes will begin to put the victim into a deep sleep. "Laser." The eyes turn red as they shoot lasers at my opponet from all sides. "Stomech acid." The eyes turn into stomech acid and flood the barrier, attempting to dissolve my opponet. "Combustion." The barrier explodes, attempting to engulf my opponet in the explosion.

"I'm not done. Bone." Two swords of bone form into my hands. "Speed." I rush behind my opponet and begin swinging the swords at my opponet like crazy. "Inertia." The movement speed of the swords increase as the inertia of the swords are decreased. "Acceleration." The speed of the sword swings begin to increase as I keep swinging the swords. "Friction." The friction in the air decreases as the speed of the sword swings increase even greater. I begin speeding around my opponet, attacking him from all sides as I spin around. "Velocity." I spin around my opponet even faster as the speed of my sword swings increase. "Lasers." Lasers begin to shoot out of my swords, attempting to eradicate my opponet. "Kinetic energy." Kinetic energy forms around me as it expands outwards, attempting to eradicate my opponet as a tornado begins to form around us due to the sheer speed of my spining. "Force." The force of the sword swings increase as I begin to send wind pressure with each of the attacks, attempting to cut my opponet to pieces. I then stop behind my opponet in a instant as the tornado stops forming. I begin to walk away from my opponet. "Eye." An eye opens up from the back of my head as I throw the bone swords at my opponet. "Combustion." The swords explode on my opponet, attempting to engulf him in the explosion as I turn around, facing my opponet. "Game, set, and match." I wait for a response from my opponet. Though I don't expect to get one.
A shadow dome forms around myself when the explosions are set off. The explosions come near me, but the shadow breaks off into two separate ones and keeps the radii of the explosions down by covering them completely in shadow force. The barrier forms around me and I chuckle, knowing exactly how I'm going to preform my escape. "Look behind you." I say. When you look behind you, all your attacks happen at once and the barrier explodes. The only thing left is myself, behind you. I formed right behind you, using your shadow as a way to move. "How do you kill what you can't keep up with? By the way, thanks for that light. More light means more shadows. If you look down, every light shining on you is letting off a shadow. You basically just made yourself lose."

You begin swinging at me with a bone sword. As soon as I see the slightest hint of this motion a shadow sword appears in my hand as I parry each of your initial blows with ease. When you say Inertia, my shadows each manifest and assist me in blocking your blows. I'm breathing heavily and I decide that this job was made for more than 4 people. Your shadows manifest as well an aid me in blocking your own moves. Your shadows each have 2 swords, just like you do. Once you say velocity, your moves are easily parried by the combination of your own swords and mine. The split second that I see a laser form at me, it abruptly slows down tenfold. It moves at the rate of a slug. I hold both arms up symmetrically. The manifested shadows each run into the lasers, self destructing themselves and protecting me.

The light given off from your kinetic energy attack gives me just enough time to hop back far enough to be unharmed. "Whew." I wipe my sweaty forehead. The tornado slows down to a sluggish pace. "You're not the only one who manipulates velocity." The wind pressure flies at me and I notice the distorted air patterns as they slow down once more. I sidestep lazily, as the attacks ram into the side of the pyramid. The swords that fly at me get instantly covered in a dome of Shadow Force and the following explosions don't even phase through the Shadow dome. "Game set and match? Shove that straight up your ass!"

Your shadows have reappeared by now as they all jump out and attempt to jump on you, immobilizing you completely. I appear in front of you, and swing my sword at you in slow motion. At least it appears that way. I'm actually swinging my sword at you rather quickly. You can't see the real sword swing because I'm manipulating the velocity in the air particles to seem as if my sword was slow.

"Suck. On. This." A shadowy ball forms above me, and speeds towards you, thanks to me manipulating the velocity of the ball. It is giving off harsh flames, and will burn through anything it comes into contact with. If you dodge this, it will definitely bust open the pyramid and cause all sorts of turmoil for you. "Pick your poison."

Old 02-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
A shadow dome forms around myself when the explosions are set off. The explosions come near me, but the shadow breaks off into two separate ones and keeps the radii of the explosions down by covering them completely in shadow force. The barrier forms around me and I chuckle, knowing exactly how I'm going to preform my escape. "Look behind you." I say. When you look behind you, all your attacks happen at once and the barrier explodes. The only thing left is myself, behind you. I formed right behind you, using your shadow as a way to move. "How do you kill what you can't keep up with? By the way, thanks for that light. More light means more shadows. If you look down, every light shining on you is letting off a shadow. You basically just made yourself lose."

You begin swinging at me with a bone sword. As soon as I see the slightest hint of this motion a shadow sword appears in my hand as I parry each of your initial blows with ease. When you say Inertia, my shadows each manifest and assist me in blocking your blows. I'm breathing heavily and I decide that this job was made for more than 4 people. Your shadows manifest as well an aid me in blocking your own moves. Your shadows each have 2 swords, just like you do. Once you say velocity, your moves are easily parried by the combination of your own swords and mine. The split second that I see a laser form at me, it abruptly slows down tenfold. It moves at the rate of a slug. I hold both arms up symmetrically. The manifested shadows each run into the lasers, self destructing themselves and protecting me.

The light given off from your kinetic energy attack gives me just enough time to hop back far enough to be unharmed. "Whew." I wipe my sweaty forehead. The tornado slows down to a sluggish pace. "You're not the only one who manipulates velocity." The wind pressure flies at me and I notice the distorted air patterns as they slow down once more. I sidestep lazily, as the attacks ram into the side of the pyramid. The swords that fly at me get instantly covered in a dome of Shadow Force and the following explosions don't even phase through the Shadow dome. "Game set and match? Shove that straight up your ass!"

Your shadows have reappeared by now as they all jump out and attempt to jump on you, immobilizing you completely. I appear in front of you, and swing my sword at you in slow motion. At least it appears that way. I'm actually swinging my sword at you rather quickly. You can't see the real sword swing because I'm manipulating the velocity in the air particles to seem as if my sword was slow.

"Suck. On. This." A shadowy ball forms above me, and speeds towards you, thanks to me manipulating the velocity of the ball. It is giving off harsh flames, and will burn through anything it comes into contact with. If you dodge this, it will definitely bust open the pyramid and cause all sorts of turmoil for you. "Pick your poison."
I see. My opponet is able to manupulate velocity. I know this power from somewhere. I don't care. He can use it all he wants. I already know how to block it. "Teeth." White objects that look like teeth appear in the air as I see the shadows approch me. "Pitiful. Heaven transformation." I transform in a flash as holy fire appears all around me, as bright as day. The shadows are eradicated by the light from my holy fire. In this transformation, my abilities are all enhanced as well as the ability to use holy powers is gained. I close my eyes as I shake my head in dissapointment as I stare at my opponet. "You're not very bright, are you?" That seems to have provoked him. He lunged at me as the teeth quickly rushed infront of me. He began swinging his sword the teeth as they blocked his slashes. They began to break as I dashed away a good distance from the teeth and my opponet. "You won't be able to hit me that way." His last strike breaks the teeth as I stand and stare at him. I scratch my head as a shadowy ball forms above my opponet. "Liver." I throw a small red energy ball at the shadow ball as the shadow ball easily burns through it. The shadow ball seems to have it's properties taken away though as the harsh flames are put out. "Liver purifies whatever it touches. Taking away properties, curing ailments, you name it." The kinetic energy spheres that were acting as torches earlier, quickly dash to the shadow ball and eradicate the remains of it as the kinetic energy spheres form into a giant sphere of kinetic energy and hover in the air, spreading bright light all across the room, keeping any types of shadows at bay.

"I'm tired of this fight already. Black body radiation." My body turns completely black, yet still keeping the holy fire around my body as my opponet can feel the heat from just standing where he is. "Don't screw with me." I quickly dash behind my opponet. "DNA." Three clones of me appear around my opponet as they use black body radiation and heaven transformation. "Virus." A wall appears above my opponet. This wall has the same properties that liver dispeled earlier. Me and my clones surround you as we get closer to you, attempting to incenerate you due to the pure heat of our bodies. If you go up, you will be burned to nothing. "Virus is connected with liver. It is able to throw back what ever liver took away." I stomp the ground as my clones begin to do the same. "Bone." Bone spikes come up from the ground as they attempt to impale my opponet. "No where left to run, you little shet." If you don't get away from me and my clones, you will be incenerated. If you jump up, you will be incenerated. If you stay on the ground, you will be impaled.

"Good game."

Old 02-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I see. My opponet is able to manupulate velocity. I know this power from somewhere. I don't care. He can use it all he wants. I already know how to block it. "Teeth." White objects that look like teeth appear in the air as I see the shadows approch me. "Pitiful. Heaven transformation." I transform in a flash as holy fire appears all around me, as bright as day. The shadows are eradicated by the light from my holy fire. In this transformation, my abilities are all enhanced as well as the ability to use holy powers is gained. I close my eyes as I shake my head in dissapointment as I stare at my opponet. "You're not very bright, are you?" That seems to have provoked him. He lunged at me as the teeth quickly rushed infront of me. He began swinging his sword the teeth as they blocked his slashes. They began to break as I dashed away a good distance from the teeth and my opponet. "You won't be able to hit me that way." His last strike breaks the teeth as I stand and stare at him. I scratch my head as a shadowy ball forms above my opponet. "Liver." I throw a small red energy ball at the shadow ball as the shadow ball easily burns through it. The shadow ball seems to have it's properties taken away though as the harsh flames are put out. "Liver purifies whatever it touches. Taking away properties, curing ailments, you name it." The kinetic energy spheres that were acting as torches earlier, quickly dash to the shadow ball and eradicate the remains of it as the kinetic energy spheres form into a giant sphere of kinetic energy and hover in the air, spreading bright light all across the room, keeping any types of shadows at bay.

"I'm tired of this fight already. Black body radiation." My body turns completely black, yet still keeping the holy fire around my body as my opponet can feel the heat from just standing where he is. "Don't screw with me." I quickly dash behind my opponet. "DNA." Three clones of me appear around my opponet as they use black body radiation and heaven transformation. "Virus." A wall appears above my opponet. This wall has the same properties that liver dispeled earlier. Me and my clones surround you as we get closer to you, attempting to incenerate you due to the pure heat of our bodies. If you go up, you will be burned to nothing. "Virus is connected with liver. It is able to throw back what ever liver took away." I stomp the ground as my clones begin to do the same. "Bone." Bone spikes come up from the ground as they attempt to impale my opponet. "No where left to run, you little shet." If you don't get away from me and my clones, you will be incenerated. If you jump up, you will be incenerated. If you stay on the ground, you will be impaled.

"Good game."
I pull my arm back when the clones all surround me. I throw my sword at one. Once it hits, it moves around and hits the other clones. They turn a darkened shade when they are hit and get drained of all their power. I rush out of the newly formed hole before anything deadly happens to me. "Nice Try"

Old 02-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"I see." The holy flames on my body flash brightly as I appear in front of my opponet. "DNA." 2 clones appear again, surrounding my opponet as I hold my hand out. "DNA blade." A black blade is summoned in my hand as I swing it at my opponet at high speeds. If anything comes in contact with this blade, it will copy the properties of it and store it inside it's DNA library. I then jump away from my opponet as the clones do the same. We all say one single word. "End." All 3 of us hold a light spear in our hand as a large triangular barrier appears around my opponet, with my clones acting as the corners. Me and my clones stick our spears into the ground as they dissapear. Then, the entire barrier lights up as it attempts to incenerate my opponet. Me and my clones begin to gain more power from the light as we hold our hands in front of us. "Heavenly bells." The sound of a erie bell can be heard as bells hover over the barrier. They sing a song as the barrier begins to get brighter and brighter.

"Death is getting closer. Pain will stay much longer. Please wait until the force comes back and gives us eternal life and peace."

The clones dash over to me and fuse with me as complete silence occurs.

My head is white as my eyes look like little M&Ms. My chest appears to be the whitest thing on my body as I hold my hand into the air. My DNA sword fades dissapears. "Holy blast!" A large man comes out of the ground. "Jesus, I call upon you to lend me your strength." The barrier envelops me and Jesus as Jesus grabs me and completely covers me in his hand as he throws me at my opponet, faster than the eye can see, as I appear in your face, with my hand just inches away from your face. I attempt to punch you all over your body as I keep appearing in different places around you each time, preforming something similer of a flash step. I am going so fast, afterimages made of light appear one after another, as they also try to punch you, attempting to incerate you. While this is happening, Jesus points his finger at my opponet. "Wrath." A incredibly small beam of light dashes toward my opponet as I dash away from my opponet, still leaving after images that are so bright, it would be next to impossible to see anything else but them. The beam explodes as soon as it comes within 5 feet of my opponet, attempting to embrace my opponet in a wave of light that will surely cause blindness.

"This is not it. I shall show my next opponet a transformation more terrifying then death itself." I wait for my opponet's next move.
"Attck this time. Or I'll kill you."