Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default The reason why I think Naruto will not get rinnegan

Lately, there's a lot of speculation for Naruto unlocking the rinnegan. You cannot simply speculate without knowing the backgrounds of the rinnegan. By breaking down the details we would know if Naruto really got what it takes to get rinnegan.

How the rinnegan can be unlock?

So far Rikudo, Obito, Nagato and Madara are the only ones who were able to wield rinnegan but only Rikud & Madara had the skill to unlock it. We dont know the details how the Rikudo obtained his rinnegan and we know that Obito's and Nagato's were just a transplant rinnegan. So how did Madara unlocked his?

It was stated long ago that Uchihas inherited the Rikudo's doujutsu. This statement alone simply cemented that only the uchiha clan has the capability to unlock the rinnegan. Madara unlocked the rinnegan because he evolved his sharringan to ems naturally. So basically Naruto would need to have EMS first before he can get rinnegan.

What are the requirements to unlock rinnegan?

Getting Senju DNA is not a big factor because Naruto is from Senju lineage but the problem is the EMS. Sharringan cannot have a level jump from basic to rinnegan. One must follow the process of unlocking it to MS then EMS before moving to rinnegan as encrypted on the Rikudo's tablet.

It is highly unlikely for Naruto to have EMS because the only uchiha who can give him EMS is Sasuke and Naruto's goal is to bring Sasuke back to konoha. He would likely choose to die rather than taking Sasuke's eye.

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 01-04-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Rikudo Sage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The reason why I think Naruto will not get rinnegan

Besides, Naruto is simply not a dojutsu kinda fighter... it just doesn't fit him. so yea, i'd agree

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Besides, Naruto is simply not a dojutsu kinda fighter... it just doesn't fit him. so yea, i'd agree
well yeah, but he wouldn't become a Uchiha style user either. He might use the summoning. He might bring people back to life, but with Kurama, not get the life drain Nagato got. Naruto would use the push.

With sharingan he would use it for taijutsu in combining sage mode with it. But I think it would be instantaneous with EMS to Rinnegan. Not that I think that would happen.

I think Naruto will unlock his own eyes. Uzumaki do have some DNA in common with Senju. So that means Uchiha too. At any moment we could find out that the namikaze are related to Uchiha. You think Kishi wouldn't do it? Dare him.

He might. Especially with more Kurama back story that could be added. We might find that some of the essence of the Sot6P was put into the juubi to split it. The the Sot6P is in each jinjuriki. Maybe his chakra essence lives, like with minato, and he triggers something in Naruto?

This is fantasy, Kishi has PLENTY of room to make it work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 01-04-2013 at 03:55 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wait! I just got the answer!

Naruto will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get the rinnegan...

There's a prophecy over naruto's head that says that Naruto will fight someone with Power In His Eyes!

If Naruto will get the rinnegan, what a big FAIL this prophecy will become... If naruto is gonna fight someone with power in his eyes, why Must naruto himself have Power in his eyes. That's not possible.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Who cares? Naruto is still gonna kick Obito and Madara's asses, and seal the Jubi in his NaruHina baby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Okay, this is getting out of hand.

Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Who cares? Naruto is still gonna kick Obito and Madara's asses, and seal the Jubi in his NaruHina baby
now u sounding like some troller who used to have the same avatar as you... he was much hated so relax my friend!

Last edited by kalmeast; 01-05-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #8
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
^ now u sounding like some troller who used to have the same avatar as you... he was much hated so relax my friend!
So your calling me a troll?

That's it. PUT UP YOUR DUKES. I'LL GIVE YOU A HECK OF A THRASHING.

Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #9
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
So your calling me a troll?

That's it. PUT UP YOUR DUKES. I'LL GIVE YOU A HECK OF A THRASHING.
hahahaha...i meant the guy above your comment...you intercepted my response and his... lol...u posted a few second before me... le me recorrect it.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Wait! I just got the answer!

Naruto will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get the rinnegan...

There's a prophecy over naruto's head that says that Naruto will fight someone with Power In His Eyes!
The Kishi switch. "his" eyes meaning Naruto's. I'm trolling, slightly.

Or the toad said that held out the extra part because he was just thinking of naruto's opponent. Anyway. You have your standpoint. Understood.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:29 AM   #11
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Rikudo Sage, weren't you the one who consistently went against me saying that Sharingan doesn't evolve to Rinnegan? (or am I wrong)

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:39 AM   #12
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think the prophecy itself is indicative of Naruto's likelihood to actually gain the Rinnegan. Remember he has had to endure trials each time he unlocked a new power for himself, so that said, I don't think he will have the rinnegan until he has fought "someone with power in their eyes." I believe that particular fight will bring about the proper chain of events to unlock the Rinnegan and essentially make Naruto the full SoSP.

Now, I am not saying that Naruto will end up doing what Sasuke does or change his particular technique, but remember Naruto is a character still under heavy character development, so we can't just kind of say "well because before, it wont change now." I believe Naruto's character will mature to the level of the SoSP, and we will see him contain the Juubi, I believe though that the Rinnegan has a specific power that Naruto will need to achieve his ultimate goal.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:42 AM   #13
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Rikudo Sage, weren't you the one who consistently went against me saying that Sharingan doesn't evolve to Rinnegan? (or am I wrong)
This is what I said above "Madara unlocked the rinnegan because he evolved his sharringan to ems naturally."

did I say he evolved it from standard to rinnegan? Standard to EMS is indeed an evolution but taking it to Rinnegan is different thing. My theory that Senju DNA is required to unlock Rinnegan is confirmed correct right? And you are one the few who were against it.

Have you remember this post?

Quote:
The reason that Nagato was able to use the Rinnegan was that he was an Uzumaki, you see, you don't need Uchiha and Senju DNA for it, you just need good body strength.
If you have something to add.. Use that thread instead not on this..
Old 01-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #14
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
This is what I said above "Madara unlocked the rinnegan because he evolved his sharringan to ems naturally."

did I say he evolved it from standard to rinnegan? Standard to EMS is indeed an evolution but taking it to Rinnegan is different thing. My theory that Senju DNA is required to unlock Rinnegan is confirmed correct right? And you are one the few who were against it.

Have you remember this post?

If you have something to add.. Use that thread instead not on this..
I didn't say he evolved it from standard Sharingan directly to Rinnegan neither. >_>
I said upon further development of the Sharingan, at one point the final level will be the Rinnegan.

Can you please link me to the thread cause I wasn't able to find it?

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #15
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I didn't say he evolved it from standard Sharingan directly to Rinnegan neither. >_>
I said upon further development of the Sharingan, at one point the final level will be the Rinnegan.

Am I getting it wrong?I thought youre pro-evolution because of what you've posted in the past. See quote below.
Quote:
I supported the part that it was an evolution, not a mutation.
and the way you asked me the question a while ago. See quote In red
Quote:
Anyway here's the link.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...50#post6141250
Old 01-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #16
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Am I getting it wrong?I thought youre pro-evolution because of what you've posted in the past. See quote below.

and the way you asked me the question a while ago. See quote In red

Anyway here's the link.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...50#post6141250
Yes, pro-evolution, that slowly it goes like this :
Sharingan - > MS - > EMS - > Rinnegan

It actually is an EVOLUTION, even though he had to obtain Senju DNA. It was a requirement so that it evolves, it was pretty NATURAL.

Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

In genetics, a mutation is a change in the nucleotide sequence of the genome of an organism, virus, or extrachromosomal genetic element. Mutations result from unrepaired damage to DNA or to RNA genomes (typically caused by radiation or chemical mutagens), from errors in the process of replication, or from the insertion or deletion of segments of DNA by mobile genetic elements.

Both from Wikipedia.

He did alter his DNA, but he used that to EVOLVE.

Welcome to reality.

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 01-07-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #17
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, pro-evolution, that slowly it goes like this :
Sharingan - > MS - > EMS - > Rinnegan

It actually is an EVOLUTION, even though he had to obtain Senju DNA. It was a requirement so that it evolves, it was pretty NATURAL.

Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

In genetics, a mutation is a change in the nucleotide sequence of the genome of an organism, virus, or extrachromosomal genetic element. Mutations result from unrepaired damage to DNA or to RNA genomes (typically caused by radiation or chemical mutagens), from errors in the process of replication, or from the insertion or deletion of segments of DNA by mobile genetic elements.

Both from Wikipedia.

He did alter his DNA, but he used that to EVOLVE.
You might be right, however the idea of evolution is that favorable genetics go forward because that particular mutation in that particular species is favorable to the survival of that particular species, while the non favorable will not survive, thus we evolve forward.

If you think about the nature of the Rinnegan, it almost predates the Sharingan. There is substantially more to this thought process that we are giving credit to here. Some how there had to be a "de-evolution" to the sharingan, or we have to concede that the sharingan is an evolution all its own. We know the elder son had the rinnegan, but what happened? what caused it to no longer reoccur in his offspring and clan?

The real question we should come down to here, would be, does being the sages heir give an individual the potential to unlock the sages full potential? The idea being that, perhaps like Neji, upon death the younger son's eyes were sealed!

Remember what the cursed mark of heaven looked like? its purpose was to infuse power! However, if you observe the Tomoe on the Sharingan, its the same markings, in the same circle, but the opposite. Perhaps here we see more the power of the Juubi (based on design, we could argue that the Juubi's chakra was used to suppress and seal this power), and we are only seeing various techniques (in a limited way) that the Juubi can/did use?

Moving that forward, perhaps that was why he needed Nagato! being an Uzumaki, perhaps his parents were willing to sacrifice their son (sort of) because the knowledge and power of the sages sealing techniques are not written down (so to speak) but are written into the DNA of the Uzumaki clan.

Well, just my thoughts

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #18
Malacath
Freshmen Academy Student

Malacath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Indeed in order to unlock the Rinnegan you must have Senju dna thats why there are many speculations about the fight between Madara and Hashirama that Madara didn't want to actually win but to require Hashirama's dna to unlock the rinnegan.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #19
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
You might be right, however the idea of evolution is that favorable genetics go forward because that particular mutation in that particular species is favorable to the survival of that particular species, while the non favorable will not survive, thus we evolve forward.

If you think about the nature of the Rinnegan, it almost predates the Sharingan. There is substantially more to this thought process that we are giving credit to here. Some how there had to be a "de-evolution" to the sharingan, or we have to concede that the sharingan is an evolution all its own. We know the elder son had the rinnegan, but what happened? what caused it to no longer reoccur in his offspring and clan?

The real question we should come down to here, would be, does being the sages heir give an individual the potential to unlock the sages full potential? The idea being that, perhaps like Neji, upon death the younger son's eyes were sealed!

Remember what the cursed mark of heaven looked like? its purpose was to infuse power! However, if you observe the Tomoe on the Sharingan, its the same markings, in the same circle, but the opposite. Perhaps here we see more the power of the Juubi (based on design, we could argue that the Juubi's chakra was used to suppress and seal this power), and we are only seeing various techniques (in a limited way) that the Juubi can/did use?

Moving that forward, perhaps that was why he needed Nagato! being an Uzumaki, perhaps his parents were willing to sacrifice their son (sort of) because the knowledge and power of the sages sealing techniques are not written down (so to speak) but are written into the DNA of the Uzumaki clan.

Well, just my thoughts
First I'll address the point that I understood properly and caught my interest.

The de-evolution part :

As the Sage's lineage continued and went along, his successors became more distant to him, probably split and so the power was lost.

However, I believe that all Dojutsu are related, we've also heard that Byakugan is the origin of Sharingan, shouldn't that mean that Rinnegan is base of all Dojutsu, then they slowly got split.

In the anime, the Uchiha son of Rikudo had the spiral Rinnegan, but one thing was noted, the color of the eye was like Byakugan's color.

It seems that along the way, a descendant of the Uchiha son decided to mix his blood with a member of another blood and thus only half of his power was mixed in the child and that child was probably born with the Rinnegan, Sharingan or the Byakugan, the last two most likely. (this is how the other clans might've been created, members from both side, the Senju & Uchiha ancestor decided to mix their blood with non-ninjas and had different results)

(there is some reference in the second point related to this one)

////

The Sage's power was split upon the two heirs, the Uchiha one got the eyes though a weaker version (he lacked Senju DNA to have the full Rinnegan), while the other kid had the body and Mokuton (probably).

Maybe, what the Uchiha kid fought for wasn't only for the power, but also for his brother's DNA, so he could obtain more power, just like Madara did. Maybe he wanted to achieve his brother's DNA in the first battle, then return with more power in the second battle and sit on the throne.

That was his way of unlocking the Sage's full potential.

////

I lost you on the part of the Cursed Seal of Heaven.
Are you saying that Kakashi used Juubi's Chakra to supress / seal the CSoH on Sasuke?
Or are you saying that the same technique that supreseed/sealed the CSoH on Sasuke is used to supress Juubi's power at the moment?

////

As for the sealing techniques of the Sage hidden in the Uzumaki DNA, that is plausible and might be true, but who is skilled enough to decode DNA and find information in it?

Although it's really hard in reality (from what I've heard, DNA's content is one of the biggest mysteries in Biology), in Narutoverse it might've been possible and the only guy skilled enough is Orochimaru, this guy went into the biggest depths of information about Dojutsu, different jutsu, Rikudo, etc.

////////////////////

now that I realize, I really missed discussing like this.

Welcome to reality.

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 01-07-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #20
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol, Rikudou's sons are the key to unlocking Rinnegan, after all, Rinnegan is pure Doujutsu, which only Rikudou's son who's the Uchiha's ancestor possesed this type of power. Not the Senju ancestor, the only thing that the Senju Ancestor possesed was Rikudou's spirit and life force. Madara and Hashirama was idealist to Rikudou's son, although, Hashirama is the closest Shinobi ever to be considered like Rikudou. Madara indeed did obtained the Rinnegan from Hashirama after his fight. Pain on the other hand... Was given eyes by either Obito or Madara, already having Senju blood from the Uzumaki clan's lineage to the Senju, and so became the 3rd, not the second Sot6p, or if you count by order, he was the 4th, due to Rikudou ultimately being the first. See, you have to compare Nagato to Naruto to understand if he could obtain Rinnegan, Nagato, has red hair, meaning he has special prowesses like Kushina, Naruto doesn't, but what he does have that Nagato didn't have was the Ying Yang Chakra that Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra with, that's why when he goes tries to transform into the Kyuubi's transformation, anything that has live instantly grows, Obito has the other type of Chakra that Naruto has. I don't know what's it called but it's similar to Naruto's Ying Yang. Naruto will always have that chakra inside him, even if Kyuubi dispersed from his body, Minato did it awesome, in fact, he's the only one close to Hashirama and Rikudou Sennin. Why? Creation's Jutsu, that famous Jutsu that Rikudou created to make ninjutsu. Or so to speak, LIFE. That's the type of chakra Naruto obtained when Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's Chakra inside Naruto and the other inside Minato, Could Naruto get Rinnegan? Ya, he could, far stronger than Nagato too, but, I doudt he'll want Rinnegan.

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote