Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default a thought about the Sasuke/Naruto eventual fight!

I know there is a ton of speculation going on about what will happen and how it will happen, but I do think since its been building up, this will eventually go down. I also think that this will do 2 things! first of all, it will actually kill them both (sort of).

Now, what do I mean "sort of," well this brings me back to Kakashi (a lot seams to revolved around him, and to daph the world does ), when he "died" and he did technically die, he was in that area of death that was a crossing point between life and death. Nagato brought him back to life with the Rinnegan (as well as the others).

The question here comes down to, will they fight and both die, having the important conversation at that cross road where we see Sasuke finally able to be pulled out of his state of revenge and finally find peace when he talks to Naruto. At that point, can he use his Rinnegan to push Naruto back into the world of the living, instructing him to "take my eyes" (sounds familiar right?) being "reborn" as the sage of six paths.

Why? Remember the Frog seer's predictions are always vague and shrouded in events that are not apparent. They happen, but not in a straight forward way. We look at what he told Jiraiya and how everything went down between Nagato and Naruto (2 children of prophecy, one to destroy and one to create peace). This would certainly be an interesting twist on the "if you fight you will die" look at things, it would also allow for Kurama to be released and eventually absorbed into the Juubi, where the final stand is where the Juubi is then sealed into Naruto (sealing the SoSP deal).

Just a thought

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: a thought about the Sasuke/Naruto eventual fight!

so both die and naruto is revived?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't like the magic fairy dust part

I don't like it indeed

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Not so much by magic fairy dust, but more to the point, it would be the same thought and logic that Kakashi was given by his father when he was revived..."There is something you still need to do in the world of the living." The idea of continuous life and death/rebirth is far from anything new culturally.

It would work through everything properly, and perhaps Sasuke wouldn't bring him back, but Sakura would...what would make it even more interesting would be if she used the technique we saw Granny Chijo use ( I think I spelled that right).

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #5
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Oh sakura using it sounds good but don't think it will be naruto. Even after the saus tried killing her she states later on that she wouldn't know who to heal if they both got hurt. But I do know that if he dies their are ways to bring him back. But what I just thought of and it's scary what if both die and around that time kabuto breaks izanami cuz hes not dead yet. Well what if he edo's naruto or sasuke's or both. Man that would be crazy that would be an ultimate trump card
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote