Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Tsunade vs Jiraiya
Tsunade 1 6.67%
Jiraiya 14 93.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Tsunade vs Jiraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Note that tsuande isnt free to move within toad mouth bind. Jiraiya could simply restrain her in the surroundings. She wont be punching while trying to wrestle out of that pink goo-ey stuff. mean while jiriaya is free to do what ever he wants.

If beasts like kisame and itachi where like 'nothing to do here' then i dont think that tsuande will break out that easily even if she is psysically stronger.

Edit:

What i am saying is if itachi has to resort to amaterasu to burn out of it while having the likes of kisame with him i dont think brute force would have much effect.

Its an actual jutsu jiraiya used it on one of the rain village inhabitanats to interrogate.
But i hope you know that wasnt serious (although that made me go 'why doesnt he simp,y turn every enemy into an frog)
Toad mouth bind hardly slowed down Itachi and Kisame at all, it caught Samehada and Kisame yanked it out. Do you think the lining of the toad's esophagus is more durable than Susano'o? Because, yeah, Tsunade punched/kicked through that. Neither Itachi or Kisame have the level of destructive power that Tsunade has which is why Itachi resorted to Amaterasu.

I know what the frog jutsu is, and I hoped you were just joking, but I wasn't completely sure. He's only used it on an immobilized enemy outside of combat though, so it's not a viable option in a battle thread.

@Sagepain: Thank you for addressing PoP's response so I didn't have to go into a tirade about how stupid that tactic would be.

@PoP: Welcome back! Better start working on those tactics though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

So you guys really think tsunade just memorized his hand seals

Chp 166 of 5 : tsunade is K.O so how would he know of jiryria's swamp when he use it when tsunade was not even looking due to her fear

Plus it's just one hand seal so you think tsunade has te reaction time and speed to dodge it?

How's that for a tactic

Come on talk we all know tsunade is not going to win
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:05 PM   #23
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Jiryria can turn around to hide his hands when he is forming the handseals that Tsuande is familiar to.
When Jiryria turns around or tries to hide his hands Tsuande wil not know what he is planning!!!
quickly somebody confirm something for me because upon reading this I suffered temporary blindness from the fail..but

Did PoP seriously just suggest that concealing your techniques from an enemy in the naruto universe is as simple as turning your back to someone and whispering really softly?

..like really? This was a for real post?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Wow did you even read my last post!!! At least I'm my making up stuff like how tsunade knows the Jutsu of dark swamp hand seals
Old 01-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #25
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
quickly somebody confirm something for me because upon reading this I suffered temporary blindness from the fail..but

Did PoP seriously just suggest that concealing your techniques from an enemy in the naruto universe is as simple as turning your back to someone and whispering really softly?

Indeed, its not a horrible nightmare either unfortunately.

I've never seen PoP ever think of an argument as ridiculous as that and I hope this was the first......tell me I'm right please

Quote:
Wow did you even read my last post!!! At least I'm my making up stuff like how tsunade knows the Jutsu of dark swamp hand seals
Your typos aren't a big deal most of the time but in this case you claim to be making up stuff when I know you mean to accuse the rest of the debaters of that.

Calm down and think of your next post with a valid argument that actually proves something and not imaginary scenarios that would never happen in a real Narutoverse fight.

Last edited by Sagepain; 01-04-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Whatever. The point is tsunade does not know the one and only hand seal of dark swamp because she was not looking and practically K.O. Due to fear. So she will not react in time. And one does not always have to yell out the name of their Jutsu

Anyway I doubt GK even checked if Tsaunde was conscience to see Jiryria's hand signs. And speaking of hand signs it was only ONE hand sign not multiple hand signs.

My bad on the turning back thing

A least I used facts and checked my tuff instead of making it up
No offense gk

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-04-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Toad mouth bind hardly slowed down Itachi and Kisame at all, it caught Samehada and Kisame yanked it out. Do you think the lining of the toad's esophagus is more durable than Susano'o? Because, yeah, Tsunade punched/kicked through that. Neither Itachi or Kisame have the level of destructive power that Tsunade has which is why Itachi resorted to Amaterasu.

I know what the frog jutsu is, and I hoped you were just joking, but I wasn't completely sure. He's only used it on an immobilized enemy outside of combat though, so it's not a viable option in a battle thread.
The whole purpose of the toad mouth bind is to trap your enemies. What would be the point of locking yourself in a 2man cage fight with someone who casually punches craters in the ground.

Into kinda 'absorbs' opponents into the wall trapping them and leaving them unable to move.

Susano'o's durability is so unbeliefably inconsistent you do not wanna go there.

The part where he interrogated those rain ninja shows that off. And also what he did to protect sasuke (you see him 'vanishing' into the wall).

Anyway with all the restricting jutsu which tsunade has to 'wrestle 'out of (assuming she would even be succesfull) combined with all of jiraiya mid-range options jiraiya can easily stall long enough for sage mode.

After which we all knows what follows. Frog Song. GG. Although id like to see tsunade try and regenerate from a rasengan atleast 5x her size.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Indeed, its not a horrible nightmare either unfortunately.

I've never seen PoP ever think of an argument as ridiculous as that and I hope this was the first......tell me I'm right please
and am I reading his follow up argument right?

did he just imply that someone who has had a working relationship with Jiraiya for like..four decades would not know the guys arsenal of justsu's and at least have an idea of what he's capable of?

Quote:
Whatever. The point is tsunade does not know the one and only hand seal of dark swamp because she was not looking and practically K.O. Due to fear. So she will not react in time. And one does not always have to yell out the name of their Jutsu
Look i agree that jiraiya wins but what you are suggesting is so retarded it makes a Slug with brain damage look like Steven hawking

Tsunade's worked with Jiraiya since childhood she knows exactly what he's capable of

Old 01-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

So now were assuming that jiryria has gained earth natured while the duo were together and she saw the tech. Jiryria could have needed more hand signs and reduced it to one.

But fine jiryria wins anyway
Old 01-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #30
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

This is why I can't take the BGs seriously
Quote:
So you guys really think tsunade just memorized his hand seals
Well....there are hand signs (like..idk the tiger..?) and if she can read his hands fast then she could figure out the jutsu (provided that she knows which hand signs go with which jutsu).. But I don't think she can read it that fast so that whole turning around thing was unnecessary....>.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So now were assuming that jiryria has gained earth natured while the duo were together and she saw the tech. Jiryria could have needed more hand signs and reduced it to one.
...i don't think you understand

whether she was with him or not isn't relevant this is something that he learned twenty or thirty years before the start of the series..they only had their falling out During the fourth Hokages tenure and even then they seemed to have kept tabs on each other..

so yeah..I'm inclined to think somebody who has worked extensively with and fought on the battlefield with someone else is going to know what they are capable of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

This is why I can't take the BGs seriously
oh come on not all of us are that..errmm insightful

Old 01-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #32
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
and am I reading his follow up argument right?

did he just imply that someone who has had a working relationship with Jiraiya for like..four decades would not know the guys arsenal of justsu's and at least have an idea of what he's capable of?

Look i agree that jiraiya wins but what you are suggesting is so retarded it makes a Slug with brain damage look like Steven hawking

Tsunade's worked with Jiraiya since childhood she knows exactly what he's capable of
While without a doubt tsunade has a general idea of what he prefers to use i doubt tsunade has full intel on his abilities in sage mode and such.

/justmy2cents

@Wish

Kinda shallow judging the entire BG based of one/several doubtable posts of idk how many reasonable ones , isnt it?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #33
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You guys know I'm joking right...?
No love in the BGs smh
*stops spamming thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #34
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Kinda shallow judging the entire BG based of one/several doubtable posts of idk how many reasonable ones , isnt it?
I find being unreasonable more fun sometimes.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Spoiler:
Forgive my stupidity that I only go by facts. But I did not make that turning the back plan up by myself. It looked liked jiryria turned his back and activated the swamp with his back turned towards the enemy snake

But anyway I am done on this thread since we reached an answer
Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
While without a doubt tsunade has a general idea of what he prefers to use i doubt tsunade has full intel on his abilities in sage mode and such.

/justmy2cents
I know that and I'm not saying she does

I'm just saying she can't be fooled by what amounts too Elementary school level tactics

Quote:
Spoiler:
Forgive my stupidity that I only go by facts. But I did not make that turning the back plan up by myself. It looked liked jiryria turned his back and activated the swamp with his back turned towards the enemy snake

But anyway I am done on this thread since we reached an answer
dude you aren't going by facts with that..

Jiraiya has personal quirks but concealment against a fellow sannin was not what he was going for

concealment like that..wont work on any one mind ye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
You guys know I'm joking right...?
No love in the BGs smh
*stops spamming thread*
We know Wish

Old 01-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #37
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Seriously why are we debating about Jiraiya in base taking her on. Jiraiya summons Gamahiro clasps his hands together and evades her attacks until he has the chakra necessary to summon Ma and Pa and go into Sage Mode. If Jiraiya took on like 4 pain summons with his hands behind his back why is this even debatable.

They were 4 highly mobile summons I might add not a slug, which is one of the slowest organisms in the more developed animal kingdom.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Stall --> Summon --> Win

/thread.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

what infinity said

Old 01-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #39
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
The whole purpose of the toad mouth bind is to trap your enemies. What would be the point of locking yourself in a 2man cage fight with someone who casually punches craters in the ground.

Into kinda 'absorbs' opponents into the wall trapping them and leaving them unable to move.

Susano'o's durability is so unbeliefably inconsistent you do not wanna go there.

The part where he interrogated those rain ninja shows that off. And also what he did to protect sasuke (you see him 'vanishing' into the wall).

Anyway with all the restricting jutsu which tsunade has to 'wrestle 'out of (assuming she would even be succesfull) combined with all of jiraiya mid-range options jiraiya can easily stall long enough for sage mode.

After which we all knows what follows. Frog Song. GG. Although id like to see tsunade try and regenerate from a rasengan atleast 5x her size.
Well, it majorly failed at immobilizing named opponents who were conscious and trying not to get caught (Itachi and Kisame). I really don't see Tsunade having a problem breaking out. Yes, I know Jiraiya is very versatile and has mid range attacks, but he can't use them while he's prepping Sage Mode-he has to stay still.

@PoP: Really, you went there... Tsunade worked with Jiraiya for decades. She has even been shown to have knowledge on his ability to use Sage Mode and Rasengan and has never been shown to be surprised by a technique he's used.

@JLI2: I'm inclined to agree with you, but it just doesn't feel right to give the match to someone who is essentially running away for most of it, but then again, that's exactly what Orochimaru and Kabuto actually did against Tsunade in the manga. Although, you do have to keep in mind that they only start 15m apart, so in the time it takes to make the seals to summon one of the Boss Frogs she would've already punched a hole through him.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #40
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh god, the things i read on this page made me wanna kill myself.

Anyway, don't see Tsunade winning wiithout Byakugo. And even then she's still vulnerable to frog song. Jiraiya should be able to prep for SM.

Or he could just Sotu.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote