Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Obito vs Sasuke
Obito 13 92.86%
Sasuke 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Obito vs Sasuke

Distance: 50 m apart

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Obito vs Sasuke

Is this current? Whatever cuz obito would just warp him anyway
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Yeah, Obito should win this. He's gave Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Killer Bee a lot of trouble. Sasuke is about Naruto's level.

Does Obito get the Juubi here? Cuz if he does, this is a major stomp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tobi could solo the naruto verse(well one on one anyway) if kakashi was not around. I mean no one can touch him unless you have prep like konans and even that failed.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^I made a thread on that and everyone said Tobi would die it was a gauntlet too.

Does Tobi also have his 6 paths?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Tobi never has 6paths unless specified

-they are not weapons
-they were kabuto
Old 12-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^I made a thread on that and everyone said Tobi would die it was a gauntlet too.

Tobi poesses the Rinnegan which allows you to use the Sixth paths, so yes.

Tobi losing to Sasuke, really? I wonder what arguments they had...

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Probably becuase it included kakashi which would make it a stomp. But just think about without kakashi who in the narutoverse who would be able to touch him except maybe the 4th (which only managed to because tobi overestimated himself and decided to attack instead of just phase until he was tired).

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 12-22-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I read this as Obito vs Sakura and was like is that even worth asking.

But I agree with Obito winning he has more advanced techniques that Sasuke and more serious battle experience.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
Tobi poesses the Rinnegan which allows you to use the Sixth paths, so yes.

Tobi losing to Sasuke, really? I wonder what arguments they had...
i THINK HE was talking about edo jinjurki 6 paths
Old 12-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #11
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

EMS Sasuke needs feats.
Because at this time with Rinnegen, Kamui, Mokuton, far higher speed, and overall being a much better fighter, Obito has this handily.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

As much as I hate to disagree with Sasuke winning. I have to say Obito because of many reasons.

1.) Rinnegan, Kamui, Mokuton
2.) Speed and experience.
3.) He's smarter and knows Sasuke's jutsu and skill pattern well due to him working for the Akatsuki.

So my reasons are similar to Nigoyukai's I guess.

Plus the fact that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is practically useless against the Rinnegan

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #13
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crair Uchiha View Post
Plus the fact that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is practically useless against the Rinnegan
I wouldn't say that but Rinnegan is supposed to be greater.

That being said, the whole Rinnegan vs Sharingan is a constant fan argument.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:55 AM   #14
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

What does sasuke have that Obito does not?
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Susanoo , amaterasu (well he might have it but we have only seen sauce actually use them) , tsukuyomi , chidori & variations, susanoo bow and arrow and i think thats about it

Anyway sasuke cant touch current obito and teen obito would murk him with murking mokuton coming from the ground and what not.(and he also count touch him).

He can only beat child obito.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-02-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

BMC what are you smoking? EMS Sasuke would godstomp teen Obito even with the Zetsu attachment. Has the break made you lose a step? MS Sasuke stalemated Danzo who makes Teen Obito look like little Sasuke trying to throw shuriken. Teen Obito doesn't have the speed or technique variety to win. Sasuke's Susano'o Kankuro's explosive kunai, Gaara's sand bullets, Temari's wind technique, and Darui's Ranton. Even if Mokuton could pierce it (which is debatable at Teen Obito's level). There's no way Obito even gets the opportunity. Sasuke summons Susano'o and uses his Amaterasu sword as well as the tomoe projections until Obito runs out of chakra and gets burned into ash.

I highly doubt EMS Sasuke even needs Susano'o, at his level he could just mindf*ck Teen Obito with genjutsu, until he's sitting on the floor gasping for air.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #17
Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo
Freshmen Academy Student

Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Yeah, Obito should win this. He's gave Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Killer Bee a lot of trouble. Sasuke is about Naruto's level.

Does Obito get the Juubi here? Cuz if he does, this is a major stomp.
True lol sasuke is strong but naruto is stronger and faster than sasuke and yet he teamed up with everyone you said were getting destroyed, good luck sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
BMC what are you smoking? EMS Sasuke would godstomp teen Obito even with the Zetsu attachment. Has the break made you lose a step? MS Sasuke stalemated Danzo who makes Teen Obito look like little Sasuke trying to throw shuriken. Teen Obito doesn't have the speed or technique variety to win. Sasuke's Susano'o Kankuro's explosive kunai, Gaara's sand bullets, Temari's wind technique, and Darui's Ranton. Even if Mokuton could pierce it (which is debatable at Teen Obito's level). There's no way Obito even gets the opportunity. Sasuke summons Susano'o and uses his Amaterasu sword as well as the tomoe projections until Obito runs out of chakra and gets burned into ash.

I highly doubt EMS Sasuke even needs Susano'o, at his level he could just mindf*ck Teen Obito with genjutsu, until he's sitting on the floor gasping for air.
Na two kamui jutsus and sasuke is done. When sasuke uses his jutsu like before obito will go into the other dimension appear behind or jutsu out of sasukes sight and then use kamui to send him to the other dimension bam obito wins

Obito wins this one, he has the 1st hokages mokuton allowing him to use deadly attacks at all ranges, he has Madaras rinnegan so he can repel attacks if needed and he has kamui if he has a 5 sec interval to wait you can't touch him not to mention if sasuke let's his guard down for even a second he well get sent to another dimension, another reason is that obito fought the 4th hokage and gave him a run for his money and also indirectly killed him by forcing him to use reaper death seal in turn we all know that sasuke would never be able to beat the fourth so it's safe to say obito will win

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 01-02-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Merged, please don't triple post, use the multiquote button on the bottom right of the post
Madara-Hashirama-Rikudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post

Teen obito already had gained his phasing ability. Hence he still cant touch him. (Note that obito during the attack on konoha was 14-15 ish years old and had fully mastered his phasing)

What have smoked that makes you think sasuke could touch teen or current tobi in any way.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #19
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Teen Obito took on Minato and fought him very well. And this is after a year of training himself or so. Plus the fact that he was able to control a full-powered Kyuubi via MS.
Current Sasuke is nowhere close to stomping him.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #20
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If by Teen Obito you mean fully mastered sharingan then ok. I was thinking more of the Obito that was training in Madara's hideout and used Zetsu's body to defeat those jonin. That Obito certainly wasn't this master you are talking about.

Even so, the Obito that fought Minato probably still couldn't take on current Sasuke. That Obito lacked the skill, ferocity, and firepower of the Obito we are watching right now. Sasuke was able to dodge Lvl 1 Raiton Armor A, he also managed to outsmart the extremely experienced Danzo. With a well timed genjutsu, Amaterasu, and Susano'o arrow combo Sasuke should be able to take him down after a hard fought battle.

TBH the only reason I think the fight against Minato was so close was because Obito knew sooooo much about his master and his techniques and had a long period of time to develop a plan of attack and that's on top of having the Kyuubi at his disposal.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote