Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #21
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Japanese Discussion- Word of the Day

お酒
おさけ
Osake- Sake. Japanese wine. Rice wine

And "sake" could also mean salmon. Just the word sake. Not osake.

さけ
Sake- salmon

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #22
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Hana - Flower. Blossom.

"Kore wa hana desu ne" - "This is a flower"

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

and the hiragana for Hana
はな

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #24
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

舞 (Mai) = Dance
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #25
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Juucu = Juice

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #26
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

仲間
なかま
Nakama- fellow, comrade

Oretachi wa nakama desu!
(We are comrades!)

友達
ともだち
Tomodachi- friend

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-05-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:07 AM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post

Hana - Flower. Blossom.

"Kore wa hana desu ne" - "This is a flower"
It can also mean nose right?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #28
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Ah yes. Hana can also mean nose. Was trying to think of the other meaning, but forgot.

はな
Hana
- nose

鼻血
はなち
Hanachi
- nosebleed

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #29
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
舞 (Mai) = Dance
つぎのまいはくれん!
Tsugi no mai, hakuren!

Some people see me as an embodiment of hell, an embodiment of reality, or an embodiment of truth. Pick your poison.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #30
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

へん
Hen
- weird

変化
へんげ
Henge
- transformation
へんか
Henka
- change

変体
へんたい
Hentai
- transformation, pervert

Kono hito wa hen desu.
(This person is weird.)

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-06-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #31
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

毎日
まいにち
Mainichi
- everyday

昨日
きのう
Kinou
- yesterday

明日
あした
Ashita
- tomorrow

今日
きょ
Kyo
- today

いま
Ima
- now

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #32
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

約束
やくそ
Yakuso
- promise

秘密
ひみつ
Himitsu
- secret

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #33
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How do you people type in kanji, I want to do that

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:23 AM   #34
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Oh. I usually do this from my phone. I added the international keyboard. Or that option that allows u to type in other languages.
Or you can google the words and just copy and paste

ゆき
Yuki
- snow

太陽
たいよ
Taiyo
- sun

つき
Tsuki
- moon

くも
Kumo
- cloud

そら
Sora
- sky

あめ
Ame
- rain

かみなり
Kaminari
- thunder

稲妻
いなずま
Inazuma
- lightning

天気
てんき
Tenki
- weather, temperature

冷たい
つめたい
Tsumetai
- cold

寒い
さむい
Samui
- cold

(Note that tsumetai and samui are used differently in sentences)
Watashi no te wa tsumetai desu
(My hands are cold)
Kyo wa samui
(It's cold today)

熱い
あつい
Atsui
- hot

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #35
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Juken Sentai Gekiranger
獣拳戦隊ゲキレンジャー
Beast-Fist Squadron Gekiranger

theme song
Spoiler:

Japanese
Sou sa GEKI! GEKI! kageki ni
Gangan yukou ze!
Moeyo asu wo kaeru tame ni
Gekiranger!

Kono daichi kizanderu kodou ni ima
Izanaware me wo samasu
Gekiwaza wo kitaeage aku ni idome
Seigi no kemono-tachi yo

Migakinuita yasei no pawaa
Kokoro to waza to
Karada kara

Gangan yukou ze!
Tsukame sora ni todoku yume wo
Dou da GEKI! GEKI! shigeki wo
Banban kanjite!
Dare yori mo ima yori mo tsuyoku naru no sa
Juuken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!

Kurushimi wo makichirasu sonna yatsura
Yurusanai itsudatte
Honnou no sakebigoe yobareru mama
Tatakau kakugo ga aru

Togisumasero gokan no tekunikku
Atsui haato wo
Buki ni shite

Gangan yukou ze!
Banban kanjite!
Kaze no you ni kono toki wo kakenukete yuke
Juuken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!

Sou sa GEKI... GEKI... kageki ni
Gangan yukou ze...
Tsukame sora ni...
Todoku yume wo!
Banban kanjite
Dare yori mo ima yori mo tsuyoku naru no sa
Juuken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!
Gangan yukou ze!
Banban kanjite
Kaze no you ni kono toki wo kakenukete yuke
Juuken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!

english translation

That's it! Geki! Geki! On the extreme
Gang-gang, let's do it!
Burn up so you'll change tomorrow
Gekiranger!

The pulsation that carves up this earth
Summon us, open your eyes
Train your Geki skills well, and challenge evil
Oh, beasts of justice

Let the unpolished wild power
Course through your heart, your moves
And your body

Gang-gang, let's do it!
Reach for your dreams in the sky
How's that? Geki! Geki! The stimulation
Bang-bang, feel it!
Get stronger than anyone, even more than you are now
Juken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!

Those people who spread out sadness
Are always unforgivable
The moment the voice of the instinct is screamed out
You'd better be ready to fight

Sharpen the techniques of your five senses
Turn your burning heart
Into a weapon

Gang-gang, let's do it!
Bang-bang, feel it!
Go and rush past this moment, like the wind
Juken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!

That's it, Geki... Geki... On the extreme
Gang-gang, let's do it...
Catch the sky...
And reach for your dreams!
Bang-bang, feel it!
Get stronger than anyone, even more than you are now
Juken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!
Gang-gang, let's do it!
Bang-bang, feel it!
Go and rush past this moment, like the wind
Juken Sentai Gekiranger
Gekiranger!

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:49 AM   #36
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

You and those random anime titles.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #37
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Umi = sea
Such a nice word !
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #38
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

うみ
かい
Umi
Kai

Sea, ocean

うみの いるか

Heheh. Props to whoever can read that and see why I'm chuckling.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 06:53 AM   #39
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuren View Post
つぎのまいはくれん!
Tsugi no mai, hakuren!
How can you forget:

Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru
Tessenka no Mai: Hana
Tsubaki no Mai
Karamatsu no Mai
Sawarabi no Mai
Yanagi no Mai

Also from Inazuma eleven:

Fuujin no Mai.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #40
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Got a quiz on some basic vocabulary, so I figured I might as well post the list.
Very basic words, I've never really done too much vocab, mostly sentence structure.

When they end in i or na, keep in mind that you can't put them next to desu, so you have to drop the i or na and replace it with kunai (i) or dewa arimasen (na) for a negative conjugate, for example. But yeah, enough of that, here's the list. xD

おいしい delicious
まずい gross (taste)
すごい great, awesome
つまらない boring
おもしろい interesting
たのしい fun, enjoyable
きたない dirty
きれいな clean, pretty
おおきい(大きい) big
ちいさい(小さい) small
やさしい easy, kind
むずかしい difficult
しずかな quiet, peaceful
しんせつな kind
ゆうめいな famous
げんきな energetic, healthy
かなしい sad
きびしい strict, mean
とおい far
ちかい near
いい good
わるい bad
はやい fast, early
おそい slow, late
べんりな convenient
かわいい cute
あつい hot
さむい cold
いそがしい busy
ざんねんな regrettable
だめな no good
にぎやかな lively
ひまな free, not busy
ながい long
みじかい short
たかい high, tall, expensive
やすい cheap
ひくい low, short
ふるい old
あたらしい new
あかるい bright
くらい dark
ひろい wide, spacious
せまい narrow

I have the Kanji, but typing in Japanese is a pain in the ass.
Sorry if it's not spaced enough, but I typed it and it wasn't working right. >_>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japanese, lessons, word of the day