Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #21
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: What Jutsu is stronger than Amaterasu?

I'd say Creation of all things Jutsu is stronger than Amaterasu. Though limits (or lack of them) of that Jutsu are unknown.

But there are many other Jutsu that are stronger!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #22
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

That still doesn't make it the strongest jutsu though. FRS and TBB still outclass it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #23
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Can TBB even be regarded as Jutsu?=/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #24
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Its a Tailed beast jutsu/technique. I mean Rasengan was based off of it and stuff.

Why wouldn't it be a jutsu?

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-27-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #25
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

We still don't now the BEST jutsu.
It'll be the one that shall kill off the LAST bad guy of the whole series.
(Cause he shall be supposedly the STRONGEST too.)
I hope this sounds serious enough NOT to get me attacked by trolls...
Cause I am serious at this.
Bye.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #26
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
We still don't now the BEST jutsu.
It'll be the one that shall kill off the LAST bad guy of the whole series.
(Cause he shall be supposedly the STRONGEST too.)
I hope this sounds serious enough NOT to get me attacked by trolls...
Cause I am serious at this.
Bye.
No need to get so formal due to Obito.

On Topic:
Plot no Jutsu.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #27
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Vivi
Now I'll be accused of having bad influence...
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol, till I heard of the Meteor jutsu preformed by Madara, I thought, presumably close between Amaterasu and The Bijuu Bomb, example, when Hachibi did the coolest Bijuu Bomb in my opinion when he nailed it to Suigetsu, he took it full blast, and still managed to live, Idk what he did to survive but I thought he was gonna die from the impact, it looked beyond powerful, but he lived and that gave me the thought "So much damage that it could do but didn't kill him?" It's still mind boggling me.

Edit: I don't read the Manga, I like seeing surprises.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #29
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Id like to see amaterasu burn through the Rashoman gates

Suigetsu did survive the blast but he was still vaporized into a gooey state. that just shows how strong suigetsu's water fish jutsu is... TBB is a mountain buster after all

...you still get surprised when you read the manga.. its just the original work Anime is secondary

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-27-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #30
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Lol, till I heard of the Meteor jutsu preformed by Madara, I thought, presumably close between Amaterasu and The Bijuu Bomb, example, when Hachibi did the coolest Bijuu Bomb in my opinion when he nailed it to Suigetsu, he took it full blast, and still managed to live, Idk what he did to survive but I thought he was gonna die from the impact, it looked beyond powerful, but he lived and that gave me the thought "So much damage that it could do but didn't kill him?" It's still mind boggling me.

Edit: I don't read the Manga, I like seeing surprises.
Suigetsu had an entire LAKE worth of water to soften the blow its not likle suigetsu would have survived without that.

I hate when people think suigetsu just tanked a Tbb. I hate suigetsu in general when debating hes just way too over rated.

/rant

:P

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #31
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

After like 3 chapters ago, I'd like to see someone say that TBB isn't the strongest jutsu

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #32
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Suigetsu had an entire LAKE worth of water to soften the blow its not likle suigetsu would have survived without that.

I hate when people think suigetsu just tanked a Tbb. I hate suigetsu in general when debating hes just way too over rated.

/rant

:P
exactly how i feel, no one can take a direct hit from a TBB he liquefied plus he had a lake to fall on

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #33
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Kamui?

Maybe Susanoo.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:14 AM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

List:

Kaumi
Great Water Shak Bullet
FTG (speed in general)
1,000 water Sharks
Water Dome
Tailed Beast Bomb
Preta Path (absorbtion jutsu)
Rotation
Yaktsta Mirror
EDO TENSI (suprised nobody menioned that yet)
C4
C0
C3
Water Encapment Wall
Earth Sandwhich
100 puppet army
Iron Sand
Gara's Sand
ALMIHTY PUSH
CT
Jubbi summoning (most summonings or reverse summonings)
Body shedding
Water Dragon
Underground tech
Tobi's phasing

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-04-2013 at 05:59 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:44 AM   #35
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

How in the world is tailed beast bomb a jutsu? It just seems like an attack, but not a jutsu

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:59 AM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

because it requires chakra
Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #37
ankitmohapatra
Freshmen Academy Student

ankitmohapatra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
I've done a lot of research and the only two things that I've found that can stop Amaterasu is Obito when Sasuke's eye turned into Itachi and it used Amaterasu, and the second is.. When it dies out after 7 days and 7 nights...
actually it was given by itachi when he died and rinnegan is the only anser to it by using ninjutsu absorption jutsu of the one of the powers of the pain of six paths .as the rinne gan is more powerful than sharingan beloging to the sage of six paths it is the ultimate do-jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!
ankitmohapatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #38
ankitmohapatra
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
How in the world is tailed beast bomb a jutsu? It just seems like an attack, but not a jutsu
it is a jutsu but than can only be used by a jinchuriki since they have two types of chakra one red and blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #39
ankitmohapatra
Freshmen Academy Student

the amaterasu is an ability of the sharingan that burns an opponent in site but if that opponent posses rinnegan he can easily counter it with the ninjutsu absorption of the pain of six paths who was a decendent of ujumaki clan decendent from senju hasiramas's clan decendent from the sage of six paths or the rikkudo sennei which is the ultimate dojutsu
Old 01-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #40
PrinceofPeace
Banned

More ways then absorption