Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default What Jutsu is stronger than Amaterasu?

I've done a lot of research and the only two things that I've found that can stop Amaterasu is Obito when Sasuke's eye turned into Itachi and it used Amaterasu, and the second is.. When it dies out after 7 days and 7 nights...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: What Jutsu is stronger than Amaterasu?

A Jutsu stronger? Id say The one Danzo knows then it wont be casted. To provent it You pasicaly got it right.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Recall that Shinra Tensei was able to repel it.

Also, Preta Path in theory should be able to absorb it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^ That makes a lot of sense, but in terms of damage's what's the stronger than Amaterasu, I don't know. If there's a bigger damage scale, Amaterasu even comsumed Sasuke's Katon, Kaiton No Jutsu, completely ate the fire itself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
^ That makes a lot of sense, but in terms of damage's what's the stronger than Amaterasu, I don't know. If there's a bigger damage scale, Amaterasu even comsumed Sasuke's Katon, Kaiton No Jutsu, completely ate the fire itself.
Bijuu Bombs? Just for starters.
Amaterasu really isn't an outright strong jutsu in the first place. It's deadly if it touches you, but other than that, any attack that can inflict massive damage upon the human body is at least as "strong" as the Amaterasu.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't think you understand how Amaterasu is used as an attack. Itachi, when he used Amaterasu on Sasuke, while Sasuke was running, Itachi was looking just a little behind Sasuke's back, if Itachi wanted Amaterasu on Sasuke, he'd just look directly at Sasuke while preforming the technique. Where ever the user looks, the Amaterasu will be, it's gonna be there, and Amaterasu burns and continues to burn. Bijuu bomb isn't a Jutsu, maybe, I don't think it is though.

Last edited by Obito; 12-26-2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: An error or two.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I've done a lot of research and the only two things that I've found that can stop Amaterasu is Obito when Sasuke's eye turned into Itachi and it used Amaterasu, and the second is.. When it dies out after 7 days and 7 nights...
Amaterasu get handled by generic sealing jutsu. ex. Jiraiya in part 1.

Its also not that strong. I mean karin could tank it and was fine. Bee could endure it. Even sasuce found a way around it. Raikage didnt even flinch when hit. Granted most of these example are among the top-tiers of naruto but still.

There are far more dangerous and more painfull jutsu around.

Ammy loses to the big boys in damage:

Tailed Beast Bomb.
Rasenshuriken
Kamui
Parasitic bugs (tobi couldnt even phase through he had to snap his arm off)
That meteor madara uses.
Totsuka no tsurugi (one hit seals everything it touches)
Shinra Tensei
Chibaku tensei

And others.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Shinra Tensai can be a bigger scale, bijuu bombs,The rassangan that really huge one naruto used on nine tail.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kamui!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Amaterasu isn't really "strong"

Like Nigyokai said, it's deadly if it touches you, but it's not really strong. I mean it's just fire
If your fast enough you can outrun Amaterasu

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Amaterasu get handled by generic sealing jutsu. ex. Jiraiya in part .1
What sealing jutsu by Jiraiya stopped Amaterasu?

Its also not that strong. I mean karin could tank it and was fine. Bee could endure it. Even sasuce found a way around it. Raikage didnt even flinch when hit. Granted most of these example are among the top-tiers of naruto but still.

Karin could take it? It bearly was on her long enough to do any damage, Sasuke saved her life right there, Raikage had to saw off his arm because if he didn't, it'd burn everything else off on his body, essentially killing him if he didn't.
As for the rest of the jutsu's you named, Shinra Tensei pushes and pulls thing, I'm not sure if it could do more damage than Amaterasu, ya, Pain killed a lot of people and leveled Kohona, still doesn't mean that it'd do more damage than Amaterasu. Tosk Sword, it's a sword that if IT touches you, you get sealed in IF it touches you. Meteor, ya, disgusting jutsu, I'd say that could do a lot more damage than Amaterasu, Bijuu Bomb, same thing, Rasen, ya, it's powerful, but it's only stable for about, 10-15 seconds then disappears, Amaterasu lasts 7 days and 7 nights and burns anything it touches, even fire.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #12
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I don't think you understand how Amaterasu is used as an attack. Itachi, when he used Amaterasu on Sasuke, while Sasuke was running, Itachi was looking just a little behind Sasuke's back, if Itachi wanted Amaterasu on Sasuke, he'd just look directly at Sasuke while preforming the technique. Where ever the user looks, the Amaterasu will be, it's gonna be there, and Amaterasu burns and continues to burn. Bijuu bomb isn't a Jutsu, maybe, I don't think it is though.
Still doesn't make it strong. It's precisely because the way it's used as an attack that only makes it deadly.
Any move that uses chakra can be considered a jutsu.

Quote:
As for the rest of the jutsu's you named, Shinra Tensei pushes and pulls thing, I'm not sure if it could do more damage than Amaterasu, ya, Pain killed a lot of people and leveled Kohona, still doesn't mean that it'd do more damage than Amaterasu. Tosk Sword, it's a sword that if IT touches you, you get sealed in IF it touches you. Meteor, ya, disgusting jutsu, I'd say that could do a lot more damage than Amaterasu, Bijuu Bomb, same thing, Rasen, ya, it's powerful, but it's only stable for about, 10-15 seconds then disappears, Amaterasu lasts 7 days and 7 nights and burns anything it touches, even fire.
So are you asking for what technique can deal more damage than the Amaterasu or what's more durable than the Amaterasu?
Because if you're asking for the damage Amaterasu deals, it's not a lot. It may be able to burn anything it touches, but exactly how strong can it be if it takes a ridiculously long amount of time to do so?
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:32 AM   #13
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
Still doesn't make it strong. It's precisely because the way it's used as an attack that only makes it deadly.
Any move that uses chakra can be considered a jutsu.

A jutsu isn't ranked based on how deadly it is, it's based on how much damage it does. I've given plently examples as to why it does a lot of damage, what have you given me? Nothing but your own logic that doesn't even back up your arguement 'cause of no hard facts. Just your biased opinion.

So are you asking for what technique can deal more damage than the Amaterasu or what's more durable than the Amaterasu?
Because if you're asking for the damage Amaterasu deals, it's not a lot. It may be able to burn anything it touches, but exactly how strong can it be if it takes a ridiculously long amount of time to do so?
Sasuke's Katon Kaiton No Jutsu fire jutsu, Amaterasu completely comsumed the fire itself? And that's one of the Uchiha clan's signature jutsu that they've always used to do a lot of damage? Takes a long time to do so? When Tobi got inflicted by Amaterasu, it could of killed him in probably less than 20-15 seconds if he didn't find a way to extinguish the flames, just that was just a tab of Amaterasu that was set on him, imagine the amount that Itachi used on Sasuke when Sasuke used his Katon, Kaiton no justu, when Amaterasu completely ate the fire? Tobi was in so much pain just from that little amount of Amaterasu set on him, imagine more? Amaterasu does more damage per second and overall a lot more than any other Jutsu, except probably Bijuu Bombs and Madara's Meteor.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:36 AM   #14
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Only ONE ULTIMATE JUTSU:
TnJ!!!
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #15
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Only ONE ULTIMATE JUTSU:
TnJ!!!

Get out, your opinion is not needed or wanted, if you're not gonna debate or explain what Jutsu is more powerful than Amaterasu, then you shouldn't be saying anything. Let alone visit the thread, failtroll.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #16
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Funny it's YOU to scream at me.

Or was this an intentional joke???
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #17
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well it is awesome as a single target jutsu still ways do dodge it and avoid and canel it out, stronger one would easily be madaras full susanoo destroys mountains one hit can kill everything in aoe, same with his meteor like 95% hit chance and well pretty dead all over the body if you get hit
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

considering simple sealing techniques were able to neutralize it and that someones cape protected them from it

it's hardly the most powerful of anything

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #19
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
but exactly how strong can it be if it takes a ridiculously long amount of time to do so?
Itachi's Amaterasu burned through the fire retardant Mountain Toad's stomach almost immediately.
It also prevented Edo Tensei Nagato from regenerating completely.

Sasuke's Amaterasu burned much of Hachibi when focused.

However when left alone it does burn much slower.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #20
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Itachi's Amaterasu burned through the fire retardant Mountain Toad's stomach almost immediately.
It also prevented Edo Tensei Nagato from regenerating completely.

Sasuke's Amaterasu burned much of Hachibi when focused.

However when left alone it does burn much slower.
You pretty much described what I was trying to explain, itself burning, ya, it'll take it's time, but when Sasuke, was using Amaterasu on the Hachibi, he was really hurting it, the episode, his eyes was moving and he was motionless, detailing he was putting energy into Amaterasu. That's why I think it's considered the strongest jutsu.