Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Hinata VS Sakura
Hinata 28 77.78%
Sakura 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #141
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Hinata VS Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
It's chapter 265, page 10 She says and I directly quote "Knowledge of traps, intstant reaction, I don't have either of those"
There is your page numbers right there and Heji Oka even gives you page numbers, so what did this really accomplish for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
In both fights with Sasori and Kakahi she had help so you can't use it to attest to her one on one prowess against a taijutsu user such as Hinata. While it is true that she was starting to see through Sasori's movements but also remeber that he kept using the same movements too. If someone constantly uses the same move on you then of course your bound to catch on, as shown in the manga while using the block and triangle he had the same patterns it would not be that hard to figure it out since there was no variation to his pattern.
The thing most people seem to be forgetting is that up until that point she herself did not have to worry about dodging because chiyo did it for her which gave her the time needed to read his movements. Without chiyo there she would not have been able to do this. Next saying she was good against kakshi isn't much since it was naruto and her this says nothing as to how it would have been if it was just her since he still was keeping them both at bay. Which is further proven since they had to resort to using the ending of kakshis book to gain the win which was a plan thought of by naruto not sakura.

Also to the Zetsu dodge as shown in ch 540 pages 7-8 it doesn't show sakura dodge only that she struck zetsu before he struck her.
Next the sakura is fast because she caught the kazekage puppet people seem to forget that she only caught it because it was believed that the poison had paralyzed her not because she was fast. This caught Sasori off guard otherwise she never would have touched that puppet. Also saying that she dodged sasoris new world order sand attack look at chapter 270 page 11 it shows chiyo use her chakra strings to help her.
Sakuras dodging feats are non existent.
There you go, would you like more page numbers or are you even going to bother reading or even looking at the ones that have already been given to you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-25-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #142
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
the flashback did not show much. no specifics. Tsuande even said that she should not battle.

she tricked people due to lack of knowledge big whoop.
My response to this is....ch 246 pg 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
There is your page numbers right there and Heji Oka even gives you page numbers, so what did this really accomplish for you?

There you go, would you like more page numbers or are you even going to bother reading or even looking at the ones that have already been given to you?
Already explained this about a thousand times long before he posted. I even said it to you. This thread is pages of mofos repeating themselves. I am just posting pages now ch 437 pg 13 Hinata in beast mode.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 01-25-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #143
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

One good thing about this thread is that there are more posters than the usual.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #144
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Once again, what did I tell you about comparing their fights, rather Hinata won or lost. Pain is worlds apart from anyone Sakura ever fought, so showing me how Hinata was easily beaten by Pain someone even Naruto barely beat does not prove to me or at all that Sakura is the better fighter.

So you can post pages all you want, but answer me this. how would Sakura have done in that fight and how does this prove that Sakura's 1v1 ability is better than Hinata's?

We gave you page numbers and examples, now what else do you want?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #145
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

yeah she is strong... and??

OH I SEE
The point you are trying to make is that Sakura never hit an actual opponent failry. Sakura has NEVER hit a foe unless they were taken by surpise or if they were held down or if they were no living

The ONLY thing Sakura did with Naruto against Kakashi is punch the ground. You call Sakura smart but Naruto was the one to think of a plan to defeat kakashi.

THe ONLY reason sakura was able to dodge the iron sand world was because she studied sasori and his puppet for the entire battle.
Sakura does not have time to do that with hinata since its a 1v1 battle

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-25-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #146
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Once again, what did I tell you about comparing their fights, rather Hinata won or lost. Pain is worlds apart from anyone Sakura ever fought, so showing me how Hinata was easily beaten by Pain someone even Naruto barely beat does not prove to me or at all that Sakura is the better fighter.

So you can post pages all you want, but answer me this. how would Sakura have done in that fight and how does this prove that Sakura's 1v1 ability is better than Hinata's?

We gave you page numbers and examples, now what else do you want?
Do you know the page with Sakura making the crater. You know what that page says that her attack range is as long as air palms if not longer and way more effective. But anyways Ch 441 pg 7
Old 01-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #147
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah she is strong... and??

OH I SEE
The point you are trying to make is that Sakura never hit an actual opponent failry. Sakura has NEVER hit a foe unless they were taken by surpise or if they were held down or if they were no living

The ONLY thing Sakura did with Naruto against Kakashi is punch the ground. You call Sakura smart but Naruto was the one to think of a plan to defeat kakashi.

THe ONLY reason sakura was able to dodge the iron sand world was because she studied sasori and his puppet for the entire battle.
Sakura does not have time to do that with hinata since its a 1v1 battle
Sakura and Naruto fought all night against Kakashi. Ch 441, pg 7
Old 01-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #148
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

OK and why are you showing me the page when team guy found Hinata after fighting Pain? How does that prove anything abouty Sakura being a better fighter. And please show me the page where is says that Sakura's punches have longer range than Air Palms, especially when the description for her attack says that she releases the chakra upon impact and that the move is useless if it doesn't connect.

I never said that becausr Air Palms hadn't even been introduced before she made that crater, so please do not even try that, show me the page. Please and Thank you.

Also you're still not showing me how this proves that she's better at 1v1 than Hinata.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-25-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #149
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OK and why are you showing me the page when team guy found Hinata after fighting Pain? How does that prove anything abouty Sakura being a better fighter. And please show me the page where is says that Sakura's punches have longer range than Air Palms, especially when the description for her attack says that she releases the chakra upon impact and that the move is useless if it doesn't connect.

I never said that becausr Air Palms hadn't even been introduced before she made that crater, so please do not even try that, show me the page. Please and Thank you.

Also you're still not showing me how this proves that she's better at 1v1 than Hinata.
I don't have to prove air palms has a smaller range than Sakuras attacks. I just shown you the page that proves this fact. As far as one one battles go you will have to go back to part 1 for that went against the sound trio and fought Imo to a draw. Speaking of that Ino fight you do know in that fight she used her Chakra to improve her speed. This thread is pointless. Sakura vs Sakura number 2. That is all Hinata is a nicer Sakura difference is the people they like. Also she is much much much weaker. But anyways deuces with this thread good look with the Hinata wank.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #150
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I don't have to prove air palms has a smaller range than Sakuras attacks. I just shown you the page that proves this fact. As far as one one battles go you will have to go back to part 1 for that went against the sound trio and fought Imo to a draw. Speaking of that Ino fight you do know in that fight she used her Chakra to improve her speed. This thread is pointless. Sakura vs Sakura number 2. That is all Hinata is a nicer Sakura difference is the people they like. Also she is much much much weaker. But anyways deuces with this thread good look with the Hinata wank.
Ok get out. That is just ridiculous. People blame Prince for Stonewalling, but you're about 10x worse. The only thing you have to contribute is Sakura's unimpressive dodging of Iron Sand which has already been debunked.

P.S. Speaking of that fight-the "intelligent" Sakura fell right into Ino's trap.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #151
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that page you showed me did not prove that Sakura's punches had a longer range than Hinata's air palms? the chapter had nothing to do with Sakura's punches or air palms, Hinata hadn't even used air palm by that time yet. that crater was made by Pain.

there was no Hinata wank, just facts an logic, we gave you chapters and page numbers that proved what we said were right, we gave you examples made off of pure facts while you in the end started show us chapters and page numbers that had absolutely nothing to do with what we asked you or even what you were trying to prove.

You can leave if you want to, but don't call it wank jest because you go caught in a lie. Sakura herself said she had no reaction, so why are you still trying to argue that she can dodge well when even she said she couldn't. Why are you saying that her punches have more range that air palms when it has never been proven, not even once.

You sat up here and said that your chapters and page numbers would do the talking for you, like they would prove you right, but they didn't they had nothing to do with what you were trying to prove and yet when we gave you chapters and pages that supported our stance, you completely ignored it.

She never tied with the sound Trio, she had to be saved by Ino's team, when she fought Ino she had the benefit of clones to distract her, the Byakugan can not be fooled by normal clones so when would she have time?

Also once again you are comparing Neiji to Ino, how about we switch the matches and let's see who does batter in the others match then, Hinata would have beat Ino and Sakura wouldn't have even lasted as long as Hinata did against Neji and Ino is my favorite female character, but I still know she would lose.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-25-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:16 PM   #152
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So I return to this thread and find no body countered the lack of speed feats for either participant..any proof Hinata wont turn into human soup with a single punch from Sakura

someone trying to claim Hinata only to Neiji because she had an emotional break down the night before..ignoring that Neiji's resentment and outright hatred of the main clan branch drove him into being an emotional wreck that required two friggen experienced adult Shinobi to pull her off and left her near death.. that Neiji himself emotionally unraveled during the fight and was almost as badly unstable as Gaara was up until after the subsequent fight against Naruto which was what? Weeks later?

People siting filler as evidence for both characters when the rules state primary canon unless specified

people using low end showings

POP claiming no limits fallacies are valid evidence..people claiming Hinata is going to magically be able to block Sakuras punches without her bones shattering as a result (which I find hilarious)

this is a disaster.. and I'm not even talking as your mod here I'm saying it as a member and a debater..I'm shocked and dismayed

to sum up what's wrong here..Yes Hinata has ways to kill and take down Sakura..no they don't matter because even blocking her punches is going to cause crippling damage to her that will make her more or less useless in the opening seconds of the battle

can she land a hit on Sakura? maybe..will it matter? Unless she stops her heart right off the bat..no it wont because Sakura is going to turn her bone into fragments..and her flesh into bruised pulp and she can do it by flailing a limp arm or leg at her enemy..much less an actual punch

epic mismatch this should not have reached 8 pages

you don't put someone like Hinata..a character that honestly someone like friggen Batman has better on panel strength feats than..her against someone who shattered close to thirty tons of rock casually and was punching teen foot deep trenches into the ground without even trying

Old 01-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #153
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well I never said Hinata could block Sakura's hits, however, I don't think it would be all that simple for Sakura to land a hit either. Sure if Sakura land a hit, the match may very well be over, but what some people fail to realize is that Sakura actually has to manage to hit her first. Sakura has never shown the ability or speed to able to hit, well anything, well she hit Zetsu, but people keep calling him a trash feat when it comes to Hinata so in all fairness I guess he's a trash feat when it comes to Sakura as well, other than that, she pretty much hit people who weren't worried or concerned enough about her to pay her any mind so she got the hit off IMO.

All I really set out to do here is prove once and for all that Sakura is not this divine dodger that everyone claims she is, her one time dodging feat was squashed by the fact that an old woman was helping her dodge the enitre time and she herself even said that she had no instant reaction. While I also find it funny that apparently somemone said Hinata could just simply block Sakura's punches I also find it even funnier that people think that Sakura could not only dodge the gentle fist entirely, but just brush it off as it someone simply popped her after ther internal organs have been damaged and even Kakashi said that no one can just brush that off, well that wasn't what he said word for word, but that was about the sum of it.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Last edited by Dragon Style; 01-26-2013 at 12:12 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #154
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
So I return to this thread and find no body countered the lack of speed feats for either participant..any proof Hinata wont turn into human soup with a single punch from Sakura

someone trying to claim Hinata only to Neiji because she had an emotional break down the night before..ignoring that Neiji's resentment and outright hatred of the main clan branch drove him into being an emotional wreck that required two friggen experienced adult Shinobi to pull her off and left her near death.. that Neiji himself emotionally unraveled during the fight and was almost as badly unstable as Gaara was up until after the subsequent fight against Naruto which was what? Weeks later?

People siting filler as evidence for both characters when the rules state primary canon unless specified

POP claiming no limits fallacies are valid evidence..people claiming Hinata is going to magically be able to block Sakuras punches without her bones shattering as a result (which I find hilarious)

this is a disaster.. and I'm not even talking as your mod here I'm saying it as a member and a debater..I'm shocked and dismayed

to sum up what's wrong here..Yes Hinata has ways to kill and take down Sakura..no they don't matter because even blocking her punches is going to cause crippling damage to her that will make her more or less useless in the opening seconds of the battle

can she land a hit on Sakura? maybe..will it matter? Unless she stops her heart right off the bat..no it wont because Sakura is going to turn her bone into fragments..and her flesh into bruised pulp and she can do it by flailing a limp arm or leg at her enemy..much less an actual punch

you don't put someone like Hinata..a character that honestly someone like friggen Batman has better on panel strength feats than..her against someone who shattered close to thirty tons of rock casually and was punching teen foot deep trenches into the ground without even trying
Bro you are talking to the walls.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:21 AM   #155
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Ok get out. That is just ridiculous. People blame Prince for Stonewalling, but you're about 10x worse. The only thing you have to contribute is Sakura's unimpressive dodging of Iron Sand which has already been debunked.

P.S. Speaking of that fight-the "intelligent" Sakura fell right into Ino's trap.
Lol user is butthurt also nothing was debunked . You all are just in agreement with your Hinata wankery. You whole entire arguements are downplaying that right there tells you this was a mismatch. A heavyweight vs a feathweight. But good luck with your butthurt.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 01-26-2013 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #156
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
. Sakura has never shown the ability or speed to able to hit, well anything
and Hinata has?

oh wait..no, no she hasn't

her speed is just as terrible as Sakuras ergo she gets turned into a human smoothie

Old 01-26-2013, 02:13 AM   #157
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Sakura and Naruto fought all night against Kakashi. Ch 441, pg 7
without any details or specifics, it was all in the anime which is off-cannon. SO again all she did was hit the ground. BIg Whoop
Old 01-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #158
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
without any details or specifics, it was all in the anime which is off-cannon. SO again all she did was hit the ground. BIg Whoop

Instead of downplaying actually provide some feats that supports your arguements for Hinata. Sakura created a crater that is easily on par with the distance air palms has displayed. If you disagree actually find something that disproves this fact. The manga >your words each everytime.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:34 AM   #159
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
That is because there are no specific speed feats that would tell anyone would win. Even if one was faster it would not siginficant enough to land a hit. IMO Hinata is faster from her PTS fight with Neji because it was cqc. Please show me when Sakura moved that fast fro a cqc battle.

????
When did I say she could block? I said she would evade. Hinata has more experience with cqc. Sakura does not have a cqc feat compared to Hinata.

who said blocking?????
I said dodging

OR
She could keep her distance and use air palms.
Hinata does not even have to go in close at all.
Even if she did Hinata could go in close and get a hit then dodge it. She was able to dodge Neji's fast hits at least.

only thing I agree with you on

Sakura never hit someone in a fair fight

Ground/Boulder (Not a living thing and posses no threat)

Hikuro(Chiyo stoppped its movements and Sasori underestimated her strenght)

Zetsu (did not expect she knew about him. He thought it was an easy win)

Puppet 3KK (tricked Sasori)

Sasori(was stabbed and could not move

Bassically of the things that she hit were either non-living, standing still, or underestimated her skills/did not know to fight, or tricked

SO how does Hinata fall under any of those catorgories??

Please IWD,
SHow us how to really debate. Sakura has shown no Taijutsu feats compared to HInata. Sakura has never moved that fast in cqc as Hinata has

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-26-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:45 AM   #160
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate

Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

What is amazing is how in that the possibility of Sakura being hit with gentle fist which damages internal organs is being downplayed. Saying that if Hinata hits her she will hit back but nowhere in the manga has it ever showed Sakura tank a hit to counter in such a way. Even more amazing is that if Hinata hits she would only hit once seeing as the gentle fist style itself is comprised of multiple strikes.

Other Amazing thing is that for Sakura to beat Zesu its counted as a "feat" but for Hinata it is a trash feat despite the fact they are the same person. That sakura is given the feat of being able to "dodge" Sasoris attacks despite the fact that A) In ch 265 page 10 before the fight she admits that she has no reaction at all or b) that up until she was able to read his attack patterns that she had to rely on Chiyo to dodge them or that new world order was only dodged because of chiyo. These feats are readily given to sakura despite the fact she herself could not have accomplished them but the fact that Hinata dodged most of Nejis attacks before her charkra points were cut off is ignored.

Then the only come back to that is Neji wasn't fighting seriously ignoring the fact that if had been Sakura in her place it wouldn't have even gotten that far. Or that the defeat of Sasori is given to sakura as a feat while completely ignoring the fact that in the manga its says that he allowed them to kill him. But use the fact that Hinata's loss to pain as a reason she is not a good fighter while disregarding that if Sakura was in her place she would have done no better maybe even worse.

Then it said that Sakuras punch has more range than air palm but the only evidence is that she made a crater which hit no one. How does this prove more range, does it prove that it is more destructive yes but that it can travel farther no.

Also that for Sakura to cause any type of damage with her kicks or punches that she has to make some sort of contact with the opponent. However completely ignoring that in the manga it states that even if the gentles fists physical hand misses that the chakra being thrown with it can still strike you and cause internal damage.

That these "feats" are given to sakura and used but no mention of how she attained them like making it seem that she was able to pressure someone on her on or that she can dodge attacks on her own. Even more so that her Taijutsu is better than Hinatas because of her strength but completely forgetting the fact that while sakura just started her intensive training in taijutsu these past few years. While Hinata has been doing taijutsu her whole life since that is her clans main fighting style and weapon. But sakura with only a few years under her belt is somehow much better in taijutsu than Hinata.

People need to stop using selective memory and evidence and look at the whole evidence because if you don't then you are simply being unreasonably biased with nothing to truly support you.