Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
bthug
Apprentice Genin

bthug has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Sakura's Impact on Naruto Story

t's insane how much Sakura impacts Naruto and the Naruto universe for I instance
If she wasn't kidnapped Naruto probably would have never went after Gaara, which eventually ends up saving the leaf and saving Gaara, making him and the sand a future ally.

Then there's the promise Naruto would have never gone after Sasuke if it wasn't for the promise. Then none of this would probably be happening as it is. Oorchunaru would be an uchia. Which also bring to the point where I believe that some part of bringing sasuke back is still do to Sakura, cause he doesn't want to go back on his word.

And a another thing, which might not be as impactful, but naruto was pissed and was talking about getting revenge for jiriya death, but Sakura quickly yelled at him. Stopping all vengeance from naruto in its tracks.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: Sakura's Impact on Naruto Story

probably?? so your assuming something. We can't tell if this would be true or not.

Just because he wouldn't have promised her doesn't mean he would have tried less to bring Sasuke back because he wanted him back aswell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

1. Probably agree - I don't remember that part clearly.
2. Probably disagree - Naruto was Sasuke's friend on his own, so he could end up the same way just by himself.
3. Highly disagree - I don't exactly remember that moment, but I have a strong feeling that the real reason for Naruto NOT planting a Rasengan into Nagato's face, was him obviously sparing Hinata (look, only an idiot would believe that he "missed" at point-blank to kill her, so...), thus showing him NOT being the ultimate bad guy, so Naruto chose to SPEAK rather than KILL.
IMHO, but it seems very logical.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Naruto never liked Gaara to begin with because he crippled Lee so if he had a chance to fight him he would have, plus Kakashi sent Shika on a mission with Naruto and Sakura to stop Sasuke from confronting Gaara. So someone else could have gone instead. Gaara was about to kill Sasuke too not just Sakura so Naruto wasn't fighting just for Sakura. Really no girl makes too much of an impact on Naruto except his mom and Tsunade.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

HUH???
And how's THAT???
Kushina's main influence was Kyuubi - but I can hardly call it REAL (as in personal) influence...
And as of Tsunade, um, WHAT???
I'd rather say that HE influenced HER, not so much vice versa.
Also, you do forget who was an indirect cause for him meeting his dad.
(Hint: No, not Sakura. )
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
bthug
Apprentice Genin

Damn the Sakura hate is no joke
Old 02-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthug View Post
t's insane how much Sakura impacts Naruto and the Naruto universe for I instance
If she wasn't kidnapped Naruto probably would have never went after Gaara, which eventually ends up saving the leaf and saving Gaara, making him and the sand a future ally.

Then there's the promise Naruto would have never gone after Sasuke if it wasn't for the promise. Then none of this would probably be happening as it is. Oorchunaru would be an uchia. Which also bring to the point where I believe that some part of bringing sasuke back is still do to Sakura, cause he doesn't want to go back on his word.

And a another thing, which might not be as impactful, but naruto was pissed and was talking about getting revenge for jiriya death, but Sakura quickly yelled at him. Stopping all vengeance from naruto in its tracks.
After talking with Pain Naruto stopped his vengence
Naruto is going after Saskue for himself not Sakura
Sand never kidnapped Sakura
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
HUH???
And how's THAT???
Kushina's main influence was Kyuubi - but I can hardly call it REAL (as in personal) influence...
And as of Tsunade, um, WHAT???
I'd rather say that HE influenced HER, not so much vice versa.
Also, you do forget who was an indirect cause for him meeting his dad.
(Hint: No, not Sakura. )
Well first thing if it wasn't for Kushina Naruto wouldn't be alive and the two have the same personality. Tsunade lets him do whatever he wants and is his mother figure while Jiraiya is Naruto's father figure.

Last thing the only more useless person than Sakura is Hinata, by far.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 AM   #9
koshej
Veteran Chunin

I'll skip your last line, cause you obviously missed the recent manga.

Now, back to Kushina and Tsunade.
Well, giving birth was an obvious thing, so I didn't mention it.
Still, INFLUENCE is when people interact - and I don't remember Kushina saying much to Naruto when they finally met.
Maybe I missed something, do correct me.
Now, Tsunade, hmmm.
She's just "there", the same way 80% of characters are "there", without having direct explicit influence on Naruto.
Again, mind bringing actual event examples???
Old 03-01-2013, 01:40 AM   #10
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

when was sasuke kidnapped...

the story would have been fine without her...she has zero impact, maybe a little on the old naruto... I mean, naruto even isn't eager to be around her at all during this war...it's like they don't even know each other... they barely talk, even...

sakura is simply a representation of some girl Kishimoto liked as a teen who didn't care for kishi cause kishi was sorta lame and unpopular...but now that kishi is famous, he simply is symbolizing that relationship with Naruto and sakura...kishi being the now famous naruto. And the lousy girl is probably reading the manga and can tell right away that she's the useless sakura... I swear this' what's happening in kishi's mind! and she'd be regretting for how she treated kishi in the past.. kishi pls punish her more, i mean sakura

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:58 AM   #11
koshej
Veteran Chunin

^WOW!!!
Though I doubt Kishi is THAT vengeful, but it made me ROFL.
Anyways, NS doesn't make sense long ago, but some people can't just grow out of it - and thus they force Naruto to be the same.
Wow, I just found their main reason!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #12
bthug
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
when was sasuke kidnapped...

the story would have been fine without her...she has zero impact, maybe a little on the old naruto... I mean, naruto even isn't eager to be around her at all during this war...it's like they don't even know each other... they barely talk, even...

sakura is simply a representation of some girl Kishimoto liked as a teen who didn't care for kishi cause kishi was sorta lame and unpopular...but now that kishi is famous, he simply is symbolizing that relationship with Naruto and sakura...kishi being the now famous naruto. And the lousy girl is probably reading the manga and can tell right away that she's the useless sakura... I swear this' what's happening in kishi's mind! and she'd be regretting for how she treated kishi in the past.. kishi pls punish her more, i mean sakura

You must be insanely young, cheer up pal it gets better...plenty of fish in the sea
Old 03-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sakura does indeed make a good impact on Naruto but not always in the bestest of ways. After the fake confession of love to Naruto to make him stop chasing after sasuke, i got to admit ive lost some respect for her. Still shes an okay character in my book.