Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #41
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Excuse me... WHERE ARE THE VERSE

Simmer down you two
Simmer down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Regarding the Kishi thing what have I done RECENTLY that was so bad
Old 12-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #43
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I wholeheartedly agree with this decision for reasons already stated.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

wow of course YOU would what a surprise.

Whatever the Narutoverse and other verse will be quiet without me. And if I need to I can always make another account if needed. But it will be montionless for a while anyway I guess.

No wonder the Verses are getting worse with IWD as a mod and others posters

Kudos, your the 1st mod who does not approve and you barley post in the BG and ave vaild pts. Hmmm coincedience?

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 12-23-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Ok, knock it off with your damn attitude. I don't have anything against you, but recently, you've been acting like an 8 year old who doesn't get what he wants.

IWD has done nothing but good for the BG's, and I fully support him in his quest. His righteous quest to cleanse the BGs so they can be pure and wholesome once again...

One day...
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #46
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Prince. Stop it before you get into anymore trouble.
I told you to watch your anger. That is what makes you experience this so-called "rude" behavior. That is what I mean by antagonizing others. I understand that you don't fully agree with IWD and you feel upset but there is no need to act like a child. Just accept that you have a 2week ban from the BGs and move on. You aren't banned from the entire forum so calm down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Donez
Old 12-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #48
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

Whatever the Narutoverse and other verse will be quiet without me. And if I need to I can always make another account if needed. But it will be montionless for a while anyway I guess.

Kudos, your the 1st mod who does not approve and you barley post in the BG and ave vaild pts. Hmmm coincedience?
Wow, most people don't flatout admit they're gonna make a dupe.

IWD has been a mod since before you were here and its been fine. In fact its been better.

IWD and Shika have pretty much retired from really debating here. They moderate, which is really all they need to do. I still debate somewhat because I still have the mentality of a poster.

PoP, your digging yourself deeper and deeper.. I don't think you know what your getting yourself into right now because I can already see IWDs response

God so much drama -.-

Old 12-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #49
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Speaking of IWD....
He's reading this thread right now....
*hides*

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #50
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #51
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Simmer down you two
Simmer down

Sorry, I couldn't help it

But yeah, cool heads everybody, especially you Prince. Antagonizing the Mods is never a good idea.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #52
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow you are taking this WAY to seriously.

You have not given me sufficent warnings and who are you to say I am not a good debater when you barley debate. i have been defended by more than just mods. I am defeinetly more active than you are. Have you even seen my latest Kureani vs tayuya debate where I used JUST THE FACTS.
I bring up Chapters and pages and I do not root for the one I like
yeah that late term abortion and death of common sense that was that Itachi thread? Are you serious? The quality of your arguments were so atrocious I actually started drinking hard liquor by page 4

two dozen pages of nonsense..that did nothing but make you come off like you have the mental faculty of a Seagull with Down Syndrome who just huffed paint fumes...

as for the Naruto section you're right i don't post there I consider it a cesspit and if it were up to me I'd purge a great deal of the members there..I think the conduct of the average NBD posters drags us all down..

its our own version of NF's infamous HST battledome which is a cancer

but now that you made it clear to me that you aren't the worse thing to come out of that nightmare spawned forum ghetto I'll be personally invading that section more often..giving all the debaters there in..my attention

be careful what you wish for of course

Quote:
one of the oldest debaters the BG's have..a guy who has been here longer than me and has never shied away from calling anyone out

show him a little more respect and maybe understand why he said what he said

Quote:
you do realize ban evasion is a perm bannable offense around here right?

so maybe you should shut your mouth and get the hell out of this thread before you bawww your way into a perm ban

Quote:
You have no concept of what this place was before and what it is now by comparison

you are being ignorant and foolish and suiciding yourself in the process

Quote:
umm I;'m not the first mod who does not approve..actually and believe it or not I was the one who held back on asking for a god damn perm ban because I believed your heart was in the right place

don't speak ignorantly of things you know nothing of

as for my posting..I am a mod while I am first and fore most a debater..my duties require me to be ever vigilant..unfortunately that means I don't get to post often- you're safety is more important than my post count

but don't think I can't run circles around you and all the 2012'ers who graced the BG's in a debate if you get too uppity..

i'll knock you down son...so settle yourself before you get so heated you blunder your way into more trouble and an ass whoop'n on top of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Ok, knock it off with your damn attitude. I don't have anything against you, but recently, you've been acting like an 8 year old who doesn't get what he wants.

IWD has done nothing but good for the BG's, and I fully support him in his quest. His righteous quest to cleanse the BGs so they can be pure and wholesome once again...

One day...
we're close to that goal

all of our newbs this year have been minus a few flaws really a cut above the rest of the newbs we had last year and the year before.. we've been what? Six months without massive drama? we've seen a return of old timers and the exile of major trolls?

I may not be the nicest guy but that doesn't mean I suck at my job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Wow, most people don't flatout admit they're gonna make a dupe.

IWD has been a mod since before you were here and its been fine. In fact its been better.

IWD and Shika have pretty much retired from really debating here. They moderate, which is really all they need to do. I still debate somewhat because I still have the mentality of a poster.

PoP, your digging yourself deeper and deeper.. I don't think you know what your getting yourself into right now because I can already see IWDs response

God so much drama -.-
I swear I am being uncharacteristically nice with him too

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Speaking of IWD....
He's reading this thread right now....
*hides*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post

Sorry, I couldn't help it

But yeah, cool heads everybody, especially you Prince. Antagonizing the Mods is never a good idea.
good examples of newbies right here

also Hoturobi Hyuuga and Dragon style

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Spoiler:
This

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-23-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #53
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This one will be fun.
Replies for all in the morning, regardless of if it is locked or not.

The both of you are being childish in my opinion, though.
IWD, you clearly have something against PoP, and PoP, you need to learn when to sit down and eat what you were served.

Just a preview.
By the way, I will hand it to IWD in saying that when he called PoP son it was amazing lol

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 12-23-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #54
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You can always count on zig to have a picture for any situation

Reply to me too Shika <3

Old 12-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #55
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Prince do NOT reply. IWD will keel you!

IWD, Prince can't be your chew toy

MEDIA!
Y U NO MAKE THIS INTO REALITY SHOW?!

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 12-23-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: I need my damn glasses
Old 12-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #56
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

The both of you are being childish in my opinion, though.
IWD, you clearly have something against PoP, and PoP, you need to learn when to sit down and eat what you were served.
l
That's unfair and not true I've even said in the mod sections and in the chatbox that I admire his grit and his determination..I have always said I don't believe he is malicious

normally I ask for a global ban...in this case I did not..

None of this has been personal for me. I'm trying to get through his thick skull and hopefully knock some sense into him

guy has the potential to be another me..or another Tyrant I'd rather he not end up on the "monstrously resentful troll rage tard" of the scale

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-23-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #57
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Regardless, there is a clear disconnect between you two in specific and if you can't see it, I am positive everyone else can.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #58
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Regardless, there is a clear disconnect between you two in specific and if you can't see it, I am positive everyone else can.
you've made this comment to me before..and every time I wasn't listened to everyone ended up paying hard for it and then I ended up being called on to clean up the mess..and everytime someone said something like that you guys all ended up being wrong.

Crow must taste good man

if I had something against him I'd be a thousand times meaner and more aggressive and you know it..you have seen me go up against people I consider garbage..hell I've treated mods with more disdain then I have shown POP..or have you forgotten that too?

I mean really.. you know more than the others that when I have something against someone I call for a perm ban..and when that fails do everything to force them to show their true colors.. instead I asked for a slap on the wrist..and made a big deal about how I thought he had good qualities

you're accusation is crap and you know it..

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-23-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #59
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

in any case This thread has run its course.

I will say this POP..you are not unwanted. You are welcome to return at the end of your time. But please do so with an open mind and more constructively applied passion as opposed destructively applied passion.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:29 AM   #60
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you've made this comment to me before..and every time I wasn't listened to everyone ended up paying hard for it and then I ended up being called on to clean up the mess..and everytime someone said something like that you guys all ended up being wrong.

Crow must taste good man

if I had something against him I'd be a thousand times meaner and more aggressive and you know it..you have seen me go up against people I consider garbage..hell I've treated mods with more disdain then I have shown POP..or have you forgotten that too?

I mean really.. you know more than the others that when I have something against someone I call for a perm ban..and when that fails do everything to force them to show their true colors.. instead I asked for a slap on the wrist..and made a big deal about how I thought he had good qualities

you're accusation is crap and you know it..
You not liking PoP has nothing to do with other mods disciplining him and it certainly has nothing to do with who is right and who is wrong. This is about someone who you think is a detriment to the BG, remember?

No, but PoP isn't the person Eagle and Colorles were, and they needed to be disposed of. PoP isn't a danger to any of the users.
...Oh, except for when you called him cancer and made numerous remarks about him.

All I'm saying, is that there are ways to handle people sometimes and it's not always the same approach. If this is a case of really bad debating, he shouldn't be referred to as cancer to a community. Instead, maybe we should be coaching him.

Which is exactly why I want to enact the tier system again.