Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
Naruto[NU]
Smilie McNinja Face

Naruto[NU] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Naruto[NU]
Default How do you really feel about Naruto?

Naruto is more than just an anime & manga I continue to enjoy. A huge part of it is probably because I started Naruto when I was 10 years old (I'm 17 now), and it is my child hood. When I watch/read it, I don't simply do that. I get really into it, at a sad moment, ill cry, and a happy moment, ill smile, and at a badass moment, ill squeal. (lol ok maybe not that) I really find the Naruto story amazing, and I love all the characters. I guess i'm trying to say its my passion.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just a weirdo? xD
Naruto[NU] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How do you really feel about Naruto?

Nope, it's normal. ahahah...it's part of our life now. we enjoy it. it's like we are part of the story...witnessing every moment of naruto....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't feel the same. When I read it, that's it, I just read it. I have no more interest than when I first started the chapter, and when I watch it, I get so bored I just switch to another series I can put my interest to use in. I feel the series is just dragging itself to the finish line, and it needs to end.

I used to like it a lot, but now it's just getting too complicated and boring I dropped it. The last chapter I read with interest was when Sakura tried to kill Sasuke, after that the series turned into crap for me and I stopped altogether. I hate majority of the characters and the story isn't even all that interesting anymore. But I do admit volumes 28 to 40 were good and planned out really well.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
Naruto[NU]
Smilie McNinja Face

Naruto[NU] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Naruto[NU]

I'm glad there's more who feel the same way as I do!

Thats fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Naruto[NU] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #5
boman265
Apprentice Genin

boman265 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can say I feel the same way as you. It's just what happens when a good author makes a good story with some great imagery. I'm sure Naruto will be something for us to enjoy for some time to come.

@Onix- Can you tell me where you got you sig? Funny but I wanna see more of that story. Looks like it actually happened. I hope that cop lost his badge. ( I know thats not casey anthony)

Last edited by boman265; 08-02-2011 at 06:30 PM.
boman265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@Onyx
I feel the same as well. The original series was so great for me, it was more than just another anime it was like... a move! It made me think about the Japanese culture more, connect with people that I honestly wouldn't had before. It was something fun that I could just escape to when I was going through issues. But yeah, the story started becoming too...well un-interesting. I felt like my favorite characters didn't even improve very much, and then the plot was getting all mixed up because certain character stories were forgotten or mistaken along the way. I read the manga time to time but I'm not even into it anymore.

I'm 17 years old right now too and Naruto was a huge part of me growing up but now just to watch the new stuff out is a hassle. I feel like the author is just trying to get as much money as possible and not doing it for fun anymore. It used to be like being part of a family or just great gathering whenever I would just sit and watch it...

Though I'll always love Naruto, I'm not such a big fan anymore...

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
Warsaw504
Genin

Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I feel the same way but i dont cry at sad moments i read naruto when i was in 5th started watching naruto in 6th grade now in 10th im watching everything all over again and catching up i love this show
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:48 AM   #8
Hidan1
Genin

Hidan1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I feel like I live in there. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kiba, Neji and others are my friends. And of course Sasuke. I am coward but If I really can live in Naruto world I think I will probably do everything for Sasuke.
I always wanted to be ninja when I first saw Naruto. To be strong and brave.
This story, characters, jutsu, bijuu and bonds are perfect.
Masashi Kishimoto is the best drawer(I m talking about His style. Its simple but very spectacular. Battles are the best battles from Manga.) everything that He draw is just perfect!
Hidan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
maskanio
Freshmen Academy Student

maskanio is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meh dont get me wrong i like naruto but not as much as i did in the past. The story used to be alot more straight forward. Now it seems like Kishi is just trying to drag it out, just tell us what happens.

And the fillers used to be enjoyable to watch, they actually related to the story somewhat, all of these random characters who we will never see again makes it feel like im wasting my time watching the episode. Filler type characters like kimmiaro (the bone dude) appear again in the series. These filler type episodes wit the cliche plots and the sunset endings are starting to feel like im watching pokemon. >.>
maskanio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
NaraAkimichi
Academy Graduate

NaraAkimichi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NaraAkimichi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to NaraAkimichi

No, I'm exactly the same. I'm glad others feel that way too.

"Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along."

"A smile can get you out of a tough situation, even if it is fake."

"True art is an explosion!"

NaraAkimichi is offline   Reply With Quote