Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #21
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lowered the bar.

I do mean you ulti- I feel you have the potential to be an awesome debater but you cannot debate dbz or bleach objectivy

Ninja of cao is the other extreme he makes unqiue threads with awesome potential then torpedoes them with his own ignorance

To sum it up you both have what it takes to be really special but that talent when missapplied gives me a seizure lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I do- I feel you have the potential to be an awesome debater but you cannot debate dbz or bleach objectivy

Ninja of cao is the other extreme he makes unqiue threads with awesome potential then torpedoes them with his own ignorance

To sum it up you both have what it takes to be really special but that talent when missapplied gives me a seizure lol
Well, often there are some problems in Bleach debates. Who knows, I may have wrong ideas about Bleach. I'll try to get better understanding of their abilities.

Though I don't remember much controversial debates about dbz recently, yesterday I argued Janemba stomps Ichigo and was not the only one!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #23
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You're right you have calmed down a lot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

As for me I know if I keep going the way I am now I would become worse than UC and ninja of cao and even Eagles...but still I shall change

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Ultimate and ninja don't compare to PoP - the guy is like number one on everyones drama list accross the entire.forum-

Hotarubi hyuuga has a lot of work.to do but she s.vastly less terrible now and improving

Dragonstyle wishful trs all new comers all good posters

We are in a unique position of having the talent old and new. We can really do good now

Now idea who hakuren is but he seems awesome too and Roman is a quality poster

Old 12-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #26
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm intrigued. But lately I've been kinda flustered with the crap that's going down in the battlegrounds lately when I visit. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I'm intrigued. But lately I've been kinda flustered with the crap that's going down in the battlegrounds lately when I visit. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.
What exactly is flustering you? You've been here as long as I can remember. I could use the perapective of some of.our regs

Old 12-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #28
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just a lot of stubbornness, hypocrisy and what not with newer members and us regulars are just kind of taking it. I think people just need to learn or get out quite frankly. Not going to name names in particular, but there are a few people. It's just kind of irritating, and I find myself just not invested in debating anymore because I don't see a point in debating with particular people.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #29
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Mega Unless you become mentally insane I doubt you'll end up like Eagles

now for the topic at hand.. Lately I've been seeing quite a bit of crap coming from multiple people.. I have wanted something done about it for a while now. This is a pretty good idea , Shika. The tier system was used before, right? Why was it removed?

While there is some crap, we do have some diamonds in the rough

@Noctis You took the words right out of my mouth

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #30
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I stopped coming here after a massive invasion of idiots around the 2011 times, I think we should be able to verbally tell people that the ideas that they propose regarding a vs debate is dumb and you should stop posting until you either smarten up or learn to debate correctly.

I've seen how PoP is relentless in debates which is a good thing to an extent but when your just plain wrong and you begin to say the exact same garbage ignoring the truth behind what people think of you and the crap posts some people here make then they really should be knocked down to the level they deserve.

I for one like this tier idea, it seems to have worked to some extent in the past based on what I've read in this thread so I'm completely for it. Though I'd also like some freedom when it comes to what I can and cannot say about certain users. This is a kind a debate section and liars and idiots shouldin't be allowed to wander around here like nothing, so if they are insulted then thats honestly what they deserve if thats the kind of reputation they earned here. Gotta earn that respect is all I'm saying but as always there must limits to that as I definitely dont believe we should be allowed to insult every user we see just because we think the post they made was dumb.

That goes hand in hand with what knowledge they have of certain things though. If you come into a thread containing characters from the Marvel universe I expect you to know what your talking about before posting in that thread

Last edited by Sagepain; 12-22-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@Mega Unless you become mentally insane I doubt you'll end up like Eagles

now for the topic at hand.. Lately I've been seeing quite a bit of crap coming from multiple people.. I have wanted something done about it for a while now. This is a pretty good idea , Shika. The tier system was used before, right? Why was it removed?

While there is some crap, we do have some diamonds in the rough

@Noctis You took the words right out of my mouth
It was removed because TBC kept saying that he was going to do things with it but he never took off. I'm hoping to either get someone in here with Quasi powers to configure the usergroups and forums and then it can take off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I stopped coming here after a massive invasion of idiots around the 2011 times, I think we should be able to verbally tell people that the ideas that they propose regarding a vs debate is dumb and you should stop posting until you either smarten up or learn to debate correctly.

I've seen how PoP is relentless in debates which is a good thing to an extent but when your just plain wrong and you begin to say the exact same garbage ignoring the truth behind what people think of you and the crap posts some people here make then they really should be knocked down to the level they deserve.

I for one like this tier idea, it seems to have worked to some extent in the past based on what I've read in this thread so I'm completely for it. Though I'd also like some freedom when it comes to what I can and cannot say about certain users. This is a kind a debate section and liars and idiots shouldin't be allowed to wander around here like nothing, so if they are insulted then thats honestly what they deserve if thats the kind of reputation they earned here. Gotta earn that respect is all I'm saying but as always there must limits to that as I definitely dont believe we should be allowed to insult every user we see just because we think the post they made was dumb.

That goes hand in hand with what knowledge they have of certain things though. If you come into a thread containing characters from the Marvel universe I expect you to know what your talking about before posting in that thread
It's always been our policy that calling a spade a spade is alright.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #32
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Noctis and sage make valid points

As long as we coddle idiocy we're not going to get any better

@sage and noctis which sections do you feel are the worse? And would you mind helping me cow them?

Old 12-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #33
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can say the Multiverse and Narutoverse get the most idiotic posts though thats because they seem to be the most active sections in the BG, with Narutoverse at the top. Of course they all have a share of dits around.

I'm on a mobile right now since my comp broke so and it takes time for my phone to load pages here for some reason. If I see a ridiculous thread or post I can forward it to you though.

Maybe I'll get myself a new comp this christmas....hopefully.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #34
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like the tier system idea. That way noobs (like me) can work our way up. It'll make debating more fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #35
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Nice, I agree. The debating on this forum has been torn, people are using biased opinions rather than hardcore facts. And it's argumentative that some forum members don't know a clue about the rules of debating.

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #36
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

In their defense, the rules are by IWD and may actually seem slightly radical and they're also rather lengthy. Especially the defaults.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #37
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

I'm pretty sure no one even read those rules not because thats a lot to read but because they may be confused with the other rules thread.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #38
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I read the rules multiple times, I just forget very easily >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #39
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I'm pretty sure no one even read those rules not because thats a lot to read but because they may be confused with the other rules thread.
Not that long really. Read them after having posted a few times here.

A tier system does sound....intresting.

But it kinda reminds me of how i clean my room. Throw all stuff in a badly lit corner. Yes everything looks nice and tidy but the crap in the corner is still there.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #40
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Noctis and sage make valid points

As long as we coddle idiocy we're not going to get any better

@sage and noctis which sections do you feel are the worse? And would you mind helping me cow them?
I don't mind helping out. I feel like Narutoverse is probably the worst. Followed by Multiverse. But I kinda understand the latter is mostly just misinformation.
Grand Master Roleplayer