Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #41
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Death note

Walking out of the Police station and leaving my Number for L to contact me if need be.

I have arrived at Tokyo tower Awaiting leaning on one of the legs of the towers. Wearing my suit awaiting my contact.
Spoiler:

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #42
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
'Dammit'

Asari thought... and smirked.

"Yomi." He whispered. "Take one of Evan's clothes and throw it across the room." The shinigami smirked as he picked up a shirt. He then threw it across the room, expecting the man to get freaked out and either fumble the gun or run.
Police man:I catch the shirt as i throw it back on the ground. "I knew you were some freak. You're psychic aren't you?"
If something else happens,other than you writing you will,i'll kill you." The man's eyes were bloodshot as he held the gun firmly.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #43
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Walking out of the Police station and leaving my Number for L to contact me if need be.

I have arrived at Tokyo tower Awaiting leaning on one of the legs of the towers. Wearing my suit awaiting my contact.
Spoiler:
Police officer: I give john the papers for his regestration for solving the case.
The first thing i want you to do,is find out who could be a suspect for kira.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #44
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Yahigo, how many Deathnotes have you droped in this world?"
"You really are something, Boy"
"Fine don't answer, here for you before you see the real fun." I then throw an apple at Yahiko to eat, He then gulps it in one swollow.
"That can't be normal, even for a Shinigomi... Were is he at?"

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #45
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

A man walks up to john. "What happened to that apple?"
Old 12-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #46
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*I said across the room, not at the guy but whatever.*

"Yomi."

He nodded as Yomi took the gun out of the guy's hand. Asari pushed past the guy as Yomi still held the gun. As they exited the apartments, Yomi disposed of the gun in the trash.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #47
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
*I said across the room, not at the guy but whatever.*

"Yomi."

He nodded as Yomi took the gun out of the guy's hand. Asari pushed past the guy as Yomi still held the gun. As they exited the apartments, Yomi disposed of the gun in the trash.
(sorry. So you tackled the guy?)
Old 12-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #48
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*I walk up to my contact* "So are you Kira?"

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #49
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Leo,who are you talking about. You should quote the person you are talking about. )
Old 12-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #50
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(No... I just pushed past him o.o Like shoving hiim while trying to get out.)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #51
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(I see. )

police man:I am pushed out of the way by the brat as the gun was suddenly taken out of my hand.

The man's ID fell out of his pocket as he got up and ran away.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #52
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Evan looked out the hallway to make sure the guy was gone. He then picked up the man's ID.

"So you're name is Matthew Greens. Meh." Evan shrugged and closed his door as he stored the ID in a random kitchen cabinet.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #53
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

The man yelled as he exited the building. "I'll be back for you. and next time,i'm gonna bring my friends."
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #54
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
(Leo,who are you talking about. You should quote the person you are talking about. )
(Hey man, if you don't know who my contact is, then it obviously isn't you )

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #55
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Oh,i see. )
Old 12-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #56
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Asari returned to his house and immediately ripped out a page from his Death Note. He sighed.

"I'm not going anywhere without you again." He sighed again. It was about 3:00 and Asari was already tired. He ripped off a piece of the page and took a pen as he exited his house and went to the park.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #57
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Lets not kid our selfs, We both are. I believe we could help each other out here. I am, John Ballifoot. You too have a Death Notebook."

I then turn around to look at the man.

"Don't worry I am not here to kill you, then again I doubt you would have come if you didn't have some kind of fake name. I am not stuiped, if you noticed the clues before our chaser then you are not stuiped enough to come here with out a fake name. I tell you mine because I trust you, you and I could do great things together. What is it you are trying to do with the Death Note."

I say to him while stairing into his eyes.

"Don't you trust me?"

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 12-22-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #58
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Feeling a litte worried over the death note pages i have lose i will change the place of them, (pm joon later about it)
getting slightly bored about the paper work i ask paius
- how many of you are there on earth?
he only relpies with a smile and sais atleast one
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:44 AM   #59
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Asari arrives at the park and gets a vanilla ice cream. After finishing the ice cream, he boards a rollercoaster.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #60
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
A man walks up to john. "What happened to that apple?"
Giving the man a glare, "Here throw this paper away for me and make your self useful." I handed the man a half torn paper and a half torn death note paper to the man.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 12-22-2012 at 04:37 PM.