Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Sensho Jigoku

"The countdown to the apocalypse has begun." - Sensho Jigoku

Name: Sensho Jigoku
Nickname: The Strongest, The Apocalypse, Most Powerful Shinigami Ever Existed
Race: Soul Reaper
Birthday: December 24th
Height: 6'4fts
Weight: 230lbs

Professional Status
Affiliation: Soul King
Zanpakutou: ?
Bankai: ?

Background:
Soon will come.

(Other Images)
Easily killing a Quincy.

(Credit to: SKurasa for amazing art)
Old 12-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sensho Jigoku

Wow man, sick detail. How long did it take you to do all this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

OMG I love how you get these guys and it looks like I am looking at the manga lol Good job. I love it when you creat people that will basicly shuv a sword up....well you know ^.^ jk I like it.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Wow man, sick detail. How long did it take you to do all this?
Like I said, the artwork came from someone else. Now putting the character together took me around half an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
OMG I love how you get these guys and it looks like I am looking at the manga lol Good job. I love it when you creat people that will basicly shuv a sword up....well you know ^.^ jk I like it.
Lol, the artwork is amazing. I admit.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Barragan cannot beat this guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I want to fight this so called "Strongest Soul Reaper".
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #7
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I want to fight this so called "Strongest Soul Reaper".
& I want an elephant for Christmas. I don't think we're getting what we want though. Seriously though, to fight this Character you must first fight my other two. You can't simply just jump to the top of the food chain.

EDIT: Plus, this character will only show up for special occasions. So a good plot will have to be created in order to call him out.

Last edited by Ghost; 12-21-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #8
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Barragan cannot beat this guy.
Barragan was beaten by a fat guy using spells. Barragan cannot even come close to match a challenge.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Because he didn't think, his power though was good. He was just stuiped imo an arregant man

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
& I want an elephant for Christmas. I don't think we're getting what we want though. Seriously though, to fight this Character you must first fight my other two. You can't simply just jump to the top of the food chain.

EDIT: Plus, this character will only show up for special occasions. So a good plot will have to be created in order to call him out.
I'll fight all 3 at once. I don't give a daaaamn.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Barragan was beaten by a fat guy using spells. Barragan cannot even come close to match a challenge.
I mean because the fact that he can't age.XD

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #12
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I mean because the fact that he can't age.XD
Oh yeah. In that case, you're right.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I'll fight all 3 at once. I don't give a daaaamn.
lolol, I love you <3

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote