Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Neji's impact
He will come back 6 19.35%
This is a plus for Naruhina 9 29.03%
This is bad for NaruHina 1 3.23%
He died an awesome death 15 48.39%
death could have been better 5 16.13%
I knew he would die 1 3.23%
the good die young 8 25.81%
I cried 9 29.03%
I was shocked 18 58.06%
he is gone for good 12 38.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #101
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: R.I.P (name taken out)

but what if Obito does what Nagato did and try to revive everyone he killed?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #102
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
but what if Obito does what Nagato did and try to revive everyone he killed?
That would just make everyone's death meaningless. And the entire arc wouldn't really mean anything. Imo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #103
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: [REDACTED] why!!!!!!!!!! 0_o

Do you think Obito can bring him back to life the way Nagato did?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #104
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

If that would've happened and he tried reviving I would be furious ... I may love the characters but what's the point on their amazing deaths if they are revived ...-.-

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #105
Fullmetal Anarchy
Apprentice Genin

Fullmetal Anarchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fullmetal Anarchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fullmetal Anarchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

My boyfriend told me about this ruined shippuden for me..... I cried... ;~; Neji's was one of my favorite characters since I was 8... but he shouldn't be revived. It's just not right....RIP Neji ;~;
Fullmetal Anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #106
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
That would just make everyone's death meaningless. And the entire arc wouldn't really mean anything. Imo
Agreed. I hope it does not happen... but it could right
Old 12-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #107
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I hope he stays dead, If you bring him back you mine as well by some merical bring Pervy Sage to.

Neji is now a Hero.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #108
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuren View Post
His death shouldn't be take much of an affect on the NaruHina ship. Sure, they both (as well as Hiashi and pretty sure others as well) witnessed it. Would they become more canon and eventual love each other because of Neji?

Idiotic. Planning one's death just for a ship is plain idiotic and foolish.
Now Naruto and Hinata have a tramatic bond like Naruto and Sakura did NOW NARUHINA IS COMPELET!!!!!!

Naruto and Sakura both had a common bond of a emotional event (SASKUE)

Now Hinata and Naruto have one as well (NEJI)

The hyuuga's aprrove of Naruto
(so he is already in good with her family)

Again Hinata risks her life for Naruto

Plus Neji's dying wish was for Naruto to TAKE CARE OF HINATA

NARUHINA FOREVER
Old 12-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #109
DoragonKaen
Freshmen Academy Student

DoragonKaen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Do you think Obito can bring him back to life the way Nagato did?
I really hope not, because his sacrifice would then be for nothing.
DoragonKaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #110
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You surprise me.
Neji's death isn't as important as his words and the act itself - and that would stay even when he's revived.
So, I still say to revive those that at least CAN be revived.
Jiraiya was somehow awfully unlucky, the only one I guess.
But I strongly vote for reviving anyone who can be.
You can sneer at how "DBZ-ish" my attitude is, but my wish is for all GOOD people to have a HAPPY ending - and this means as little deaths as possible.
Again, nobody's DEATH (as in the actual fact of being dead, unlike the circumstances that led to it) is important for any plot things, and this one is no different.
And it really sounds bad to imply "Neji's last wish was for Naruto to take care of Hinata".
It WAS of course, but this is an awful and fake reason for them to get together.
I'm rather saying that THE important part was, that Neji did a huge leap of acknowledging Naruto's worth as a person (compared to his initial attitude), rather than giving him any drives (apart from winning the battle, which is typical and OK).
And this would still stay in effect EVEN if Neji comes back, cause acknowledgement doesn't require him staying dead in the least, almost on the contrary.
Basically, I see Neji dying this way and then coming back as something akin to a real-life near-death experience when one reevaluates one's life and goals/priorities, which Neji did.
So, he's safe to come back - this wouldn't ruin anything, apart from the cheers of those WEIRDOS that "must see someone die, cause it's cool"...
I'm all for Rinnegan Balls!!!
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:48 AM   #111
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

To anyone saying it should've been Sakura :

Simply put, she can't just die so soon, she might in the future, but believe it or not, Sakura has a great impact on Naruto, so if Naruto would see Sakura die, he'd probably outrage, rampage and logically die, so no, she shouldn't have died, these not so major characters deaths' will motivate Naruto to do more and make him stronger. Neji's words were really touching, so Naruto will know what to do in the next chapter.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #112
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

She can't die. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are the second generation sannin....kinda. .:P
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #113
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Annoyingly your right I still want sasuke to die. :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #114
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My friend is still mourning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #115
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wish I'm still mourning I'm gonna make a memorial poster for my room

Old 12-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #116
UchihaRogue
Freshmen Academy Student

UchihaRogue is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: omg just omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
First Jiraiya, now Neji? Dang it! Why do some of my favorite characters keep dying!?
IT'S GOING TO BE YOU NEXT, NARUTO

Last edited by UchihaRogue; 12-19-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: grammar lolooloololol
UchihaRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #117
UchihaRogue
Freshmen Academy Student

UchihaRogue is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why are one of the tags "Hyuuga is a bum." trololololol
UchihaRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #118
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Best ending...Madara wins
can imagine Kishi writing that thinking "bet you weren't expecting that one"

@UchihaRogue pretty sure that wasn't me

Old 12-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #119
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

How in the world, did they just edit my thread and what is omg just omg doing here?

I'm confused.......I don't like change

lol jk, but seriously what's going on here?

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #120
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We all put up similar threads so they merged them :P I don;t know why mine is first though

Tags
death, hyuuga, kishimoto, neji, neji hyuuga, nopupils, remember