Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Sakura's reason
She wised up and wanted to help her friends 9 37.50%
She was selfish and wanted to help out Saskue 15 62.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Sakura's Reasoning

So Sakura decided to kill Saskue for 2 big reasons

1- She felt guilty about Naruto

2-She did not want Saskue to fall further into the darkness

what do you thinkl

(Please do not put this in Make out... at least not right away)
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sakura's Reasoning

sorry but all i have to say is that she did this for herself. she dont care about anyone but sasuke. she proved that in the pein attack and the sasuke retrival ark. she only asks for help for her own needs never for anyone else. think about it. if sasuke never left and naruto was still getting his butt beat by everyone she'd let him die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sakura wising up...? I'm sure her friends had something to do with it, but it in the end, it's always back to sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Sakura wising up...? I'm sure her friends had something to do with it, but it in the end, it's always back to sasuke
agreed deeath to sasuke i say

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
sorry but all i have to say is that she did this for herself. she dont care about anyone but sasuke. she proved that in the pein attack and the sasuke retrival ark. she only asks for help for her own needs never for anyone else. think about it. if sasuke never left and naruto was still getting his butt beat by everyone she'd let him die.
I agree. If Sakura really cared about the others she would have killed Saskue. She loves Saskue too much to kill him.

If she really cared about the others she would have been honest from the beginning!

This is why NaruSaku will not happen!

Sakura is still selfish
Old 11-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well what i believe is that she maybe not nowing it,
she wanted to go with Sasuke, cous why else would she go ALL alone nowing full well
she can't take out Sasuke.
What do you think of my idea?

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

She wanted to take out Saskue to free him from doing any more evil.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I kinda like the idea that somewhere inside she went after him to join him not kill him cause she is too obsessed with him to hurt him and too selfish to be away from him

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

that is why I like
SasuSaku
Old 11-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't really like sasu anything...he's too...everything unsuited to a decent pairing but if it has to be anything then yeah that

Old 11-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #11
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Definitely selfish - she wanted to take out Sasuke by herself; this is seen in volume 51 where she knocked everyone out with the sleep powder, in the end it's all about Sasuke and her childish ways, that is why NaruSaku will NOT HAPPEN!!

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

My main question is why did she not take Kiba and Lee to fight Saskue instead of K.Oing them
Old 11-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
My main question is why did she not take Kiba and Lee to fight Saskue instead of K.Oing them
She probably secretly hoped that she could persuade Sasuke to rejoin the good side, but knew that Kiba and Lee wouldn't let her try to do it and would just try to kill Sasuke right away, so she knocked them out so she could do things her way. I don't dislike Sakura--heck, I actually do like her--but the way she handled the Sasuke events was indeed pretty selfish. She lied to Naruto in a way that cruelly took advantage of his feelings for her, knocked out people who were trying to help her and planned to protect her, got in Kakashi's way, almost got both herself and Kakashi killed, and got Naruto poisoned. Not one of her finer moments, for sure.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 11-07-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:52 AM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

She did not even try to persuade Saskue she just went for the kill
Old 11-08-2012, 05:14 AM   #15
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sakura should not exist in this manga, no other kunoichi either for that matter...Kishi somehow doesnt really care about developing his female characters.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

then it would be a susage fest
Old 11-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #17
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That would still be better than having useless, good for nothing females around...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:31 AM   #18
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

They aren't all useless, konan has a built up back story and most of them have a character background

Old 11-08-2012, 05:58 AM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
That would still be better than having useless, good for nothing females around...
Sakura Hinata Temari and Tsuande have all grown

Temari can actually take out most men
Old 11-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #20
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Less sauce is good for everyones development even sakuras.

just look at the timeline.

Pre-Time skip. Spend time with sasuke on a daily basis. Was nothingmore then a glorified fodder fangirl.

*sasuke leaves* 2.5 years later. Without Sauce around sakura has grown into a young women. After sasuke left sakura was no longer held back by her fangirlishness and actually started to gain strenght. To the point of fighting an renowned akatsuki and actually defeating him. Her first and most badass moment just after sauce left? cant be coincidence.

Then the team 7 reunion sasuke just beeing in mere sight range already throws any training and badass sakura had built up out the window. She was longer longer then poison curing , skullcracking with a single hit mini tsunade that was actually becoming likable.

Then After even more exposure to the sauce factor. Sakuras fangasms go to an whole nother level. No longer listening to any reasoning she puts together her dumbest plan ever and trys to kill sasuke with an poisoned kunai. (somehow forgetting she has super strenght) and even sabotages the persons who couldve just made her plan actually work.

And then after ample recovery from being exposed to the sauce factor. Sakuras super strenght and intelligence return and she uses them to smash a fake neji in a single blow in a nother moment of badassness for sakura.\

See the patern? The closer sasuke gets to sakura the more her strenght and intelligence diminish. Each time sasuke was even moderately involved in sakuras storyline she become utterly useless. And she got a badass moment after each time he left.

It wasnt selfish sakura just wanted to be usefull by destroying the kryptonite to sakuras super strenght

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 11-08-2012 at 06:16 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote