Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
Pvt Donut
Ninja Academy Student

Pvt Donut is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Your favorite Jutsu!

Well, I have two favorites my first is the:
Water Release: Syrup Capture Field. Because it is just cool in its own quirky way.

And my second is The Shadow Possesion jutsu, I dunno I like jutsu's that trap opponents.

Anyways, post yours!

Last edited by Pvt Donut; 09-03-2011 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Sorry bout the link, didnt know :P
Pvt Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Your favorite Jutsu!

Rasengan
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

HIDDEN LEAF, SECRET FINGER JUTSU! A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!
Raikiri
Kamui
Shadow Clone
Water Dragon jutsu

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, е
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
Pvt Donut
Ninja Academy Student

Pvt Donut is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hahaha,Nice choices, I love Kamui :3
Pvt Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I request that you edit that link out of your post. Links and pictures of Naruto related stuff isn't allowed on this site.

More on topic, I like Kuropansa the most. (:<

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I request that you edit that link out of your post. Links and pictures of Naruto related stuff isn't allowed on this site.

More on topic, I like Kuropansa the most. (:<
What exactly is Kuropansa? I've never ever heard of that one.
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinneganforce View Post
What exactly is Kuropansa? I've never ever heard of that one.
Black Panther, it's in the manga

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #9
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Kuropansa

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heh. sounds like it
kuro= black
pansa sounds like panther

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, е
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
FITHRI
Freshmen Academy Student

FITHRI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
FITHRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
SeNnAZ
Freshmen Academy Student

SeNnAZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Infinite World Tsukiyomi
SeNnAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #13
HIDAN346
Genin

HIDAN346 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

shadow pull jutsu.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:13 AM   #14
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Rasengan
I agree. I love the way the Rasengan is formed (Jiraiya's way is cooler than Naruto's but still effective). And also the way it sounds when fired up is pretty cool too. And of course it is the second most powerful jutsu ever so the damage is incredible.
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:17 AM   #15
Shadowterra
Academy Graduate

Shadowterra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Amaterasu
Shadowterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:24 AM   #16
Zaichis
Apprentice Genin

Zaichis has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Chidori
Rasengan
Universal Pull
Shadow clone
Zaichis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
Eien no Mangekyo
Freshmen Academy Student

Eien no Mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tempestuous God of Valour (Susano'o, 須佐能乎)
Wind Release: Rasenshuriken (Fūton: Rasenshuriken, 風遁・螺旋手裏剣)
Shadow Clone Technique (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 影分身の)
Eien no Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #18
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei.
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #19
The truth
Freshmen Academy Student