Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Bored...

It's so hard to be creative.

By using the power of fire,i can turn my self into fire as i transport myself through it.
It's like streching your body and still being in 2 places at once.
By using the power of wind,i can turn into wind,therefore,turning myself invisable.
It's like camaflouging.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #22
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You can't turn into wind or fire D= It was not stated in your powers D=

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #23
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Dammit hozuki! By having the power of wind of fire,i can. That's like saying i can't turn my hand into metal if i have metal powers.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

-.- Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I'll counter later.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I have more stantments if you want to hear them.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #26
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Heck nawz.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #27
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

lololol
Old 12-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

We gonna finish this...................................-_-
Old 12-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #29
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

((OH YEAH, RESPONDED >=))

As incoming explosives threaten to decimate her, Yumi quickly speeds away. She the notices that the man was nowhere to be seen.

"Pumpkin, pumpkin pumpkin, Pumpkin Magic Room!"

A translucent, orange pumpkin quickly flashed around Yumi. The man then appeared behind her. However, Yumi escapes out of the circle. She then giggles

"The Magic Room slows the movement of atoms and kinetic energy. It affects all except me." She smiles as the man still fumbled around in the room.

"Pumpkin, Pumpkin Forest!" Dark green roots sprouted from the earth as they formed twisted, wicked looking root trees higher than buildings.

"Candlelight Pumpkin!" After jumping high into the air, she torched the green forest. She then flew away from the man.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I thought i was near my opponet when the explosion happened but i guess something else got in the way of it. A circle appeared around me. "I see. Fire." I hold my hands out on both sides of my body as i release beams of fire. Just as the pumpkin is about to fall,i transport myself through the flames as i appear away from the explosion. "Wind" As the explosion happens,i quickly put it into a wind barrier,traping the explosion inside. I then send it over to the girl as it explodes on her.

After the explosion counter,i turn invisable as i glide along the winds. I appear behind the girl as wind appear all over my body,going up to 330 miles per hour,as fast as sound. I blend in with the wind as i attack the girl with the speed of sound. I dash over her while attempting to bash her head. I then dash in front of her,attempting to punch a hole through her stomech. I then expand the wind quickly,trying to rip her to shreds with wind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
((OH YEAH, RESPONDED >=))

As incoming explosives threaten to decimate her, Yumi quickly speeds away. She the notices that the man was nowhere to be seen.

"Pumpkin, pumpkin pumpkin, Pumpkin Magic Room!"

A translucent, orange pumpkin quickly flashed around Yumi. The man then appeared behind her. However, Yumi escapes out of the circle. She then giggles

"The Magic Room slows the movement of atoms and kinetic energy. It affects all except me." She smiles as the man still fumbled around in the room.

"Pumpkin, Pumpkin Forest!" Dark green roots sprouted from the earth as they formed twisted, wicked looking root trees higher than buildings.

"Candlelight Pumpkin!" After jumping high into the air, she torched the green forest. She then flew away from the man.
You're dead.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #31
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Howzers?

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Well you never did block my speed attacks. You speeded away from a explosion,that won't work. I also used the expaning wind attack,that you also did not dodge.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #33
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #34
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Wah,,,

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

You wanna change your move or do you admit defeat?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #36
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I admit defeat.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-05-2013, 07:31 AM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

K.
Good fight.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #38
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Name:Maxeruto spuzumaki
Powers: Manipulation of wind.
Complete manipulation of fire.
Transformation: Gains hellfire and vector manipulation
Weapon: Blizefire saber
Appearance:
Spoiler:
My power. ;-;
Old 01-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I did not know. I'm did not even use it in the fight.XD