Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Bored...

Anyone for a battle?

I'm using:
Spoiler:

Name: Yumi Daseki

Soul: Witch
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities: Pumpkin Witch. Wields a candle and a 3 foot long bo staff with a glowing orange pumpkin head at the top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Bored...

I'll fight you. As long as we finish it.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Post your character then.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Name:Maxeruto spuzumaki
Powers: Manipulation of wind.
Complete manipulation of fire.
Transformation: Gains hellfire and vector manipulation
Weapon: Blizefire saber
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by joon; 12-16-2012 at 06:35 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Get out joon. You aren't worthy of Squall.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Find me a sight that i can find better pics then.
You sir,are not worthy of having the name noctis.
Noctis is a bad-ass dude.
You are a wimpy-ass piece of crap.XD
No offense.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/

Type in what you're looking for adjective wise. BING BANG BOOM.

Shut your mouth, before I smack you around some more.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

How's that?
Old 12-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

That's better. Now don't make me have to yell at you again.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-17-2012, 03:13 AM   #10
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

BEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

Anyway, I make the first move woo!

---

A witch on a magical, glowing pumpkin floated in the sky, eyeing a person. She floated down, but not on the ground, still out of sight.

"Pumpkin..."

She said softly. Her pumpkin at the end of her staff started to glow.

"Pumpkin...Pumpkin..."

She showed herself and the light grew intense.

"Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Gargantuan Pumpkin!"

A magical pumpkin the size of three houses grew from the sky and jumped on the suspicious character.

"Pumpkin... Pumpkin... Candlelight!"

The big pumpkin's light glowed even more intensly when a candle formed inside it. If the character comes in contact with this pumpkin, he will burn.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
That's better. Now don't make me have to yell at you again.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I was just walk around like any normal person would do as 3 giant pumpkins began to fall on me. "It's not halloween yet." I sense flames inside the pumpkins as i hold my blizefire saber into the sky. "Wind!" The pumpkins begin to float into the air. Wind spins around my body as the velocity of the wind changes. The speed of the winds reach 140 mph as i fly into the sky and expand the wind as it rips the pumpkins into shreds. "That's nothing."

I dash in front of the suspicious girl as the heat in my body intensified. "Fire!" My body flares up,releaseing a giant blast of fire around me,attempting to burn the girl to a crisp.

I create 2 fire sword in my hand. I spn around with them as a large fire tornado forms around me. The inhale as the fire is sucked into my mouth. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!" I release the frie from my mouth and at my fire swords as the intensity of the flames grow. I hold them together as the flames grow so bright,it could blind anyone looking into them. "Solar Flare shot." The sword covert into a beam of fire as they are shot at the girl in a wide range,attempting to blind her and burn her to death.

"I don't know who you are or why you interupted my walk,but if you don't run now,i'll have to kill you. And i don't want to do it,but i will."
Old 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

As the boy ripped the pumpkin to shreds, she prepared to fly away. He neared her and his heat expanded, Yumi flew away to avoid the fire. As the boy performs his little fire special show, Yumi holds up her bo staff.

"Pumpkin..."

He was half-way through.

"Pumpkin, Pumpkin..."

He was almost finished.

"Pumpkin Barrier!"

A large pumpkin with a 20 meter radius surrounded Yumi. The flash of light was dimmed inside the pumpkin and fire clashed with the pumpkin, however, the fire only managed to burn through the pumpkin.

"Alright!"

Yumi flew over the boy and floated a safe 30 meters away from him.

"Pumpkin... Sprouting Pumpkin Patch!"

Regular sized pumpkins with a transluent orange glow sprouted from the ground. They surrounded the boy.

"Atomic Pumpkin Patch!"

They glowed and exploded around the boy.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-18-2012, 07:50 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

The girl flew over me and gained a 30 meter distance. I could easily dash over there but i wanted to see what else she could do. I looked down as she said pumpkin patch. "You have the power of pumpkins huh? And you're growing them out of the ground. Useful information." The pumpkins surround me. "Explosion." The pumpkins explode as i absorb the explosion,leaving me unaffected. "You'll have to do more than that in order beat me." Upon dashing over to my opponet,a explosion occurs as i appear in front of the girl. "Madness of the dud." My body glows red and green as a explosion occurs around me,reaching a 5 meter radius. Explosions keep happening as the radius goes up by 5. The explosions stop once they reach 50,coming to a total of 10 explosions.

I fly away as i stop glowing red and green. "Wind." I create a ultimately weak wind barrier around me.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #15
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

mind if i step into the fray?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #16
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Name:Maxeruto spuzumaki
Powers: Manipulation of wind.
Complete manipulation of fire.
Transformation: Gains hellfire and vector manipulation
Weapon: Blizefire saber
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Yo character said nothing of able to absorb explosions boih.

Sure Ninyn, more interesting Post character plz.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

By using fire and wind,you are able to absorb explosions.
I use this method all the time.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:06 AM   #18
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

As the boy absorbs the explosion and starts to come for Yumi, she got on her broom and flew into the air. The explosion reached horizontally and the distance kept increasing.

"Pumpkin..."

The explosions started to die down.

"Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Candelight Pumpkin!"

Her pumpkin at the top of her short staff glowed and it sprayed a long, skinny line of fire. It snuck down to the ground and formed a neat circle around the boy. The circle was 10 meters in radius.

"Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Hellfire Pumpkin!"

A crimson red pumpkin, the size of the circle and the height of a building dropped to the ground right on the spot where the boy was. If the pumpkin makes contact, it will inflict physical damage before catching fire and causing an explosion.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2012, 08:22 AM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I thought i was near my opponet when the explosion happened but i guess something else got in the way of it. A circle appeared around me. "I see. Fire." I hold my hands out on both sides of my body as i release beams of fire. Just as the pumpkin is about to fall,i transport myself through the flames as i appear away from the explosion. "Wind" As the explosion happens,i quickly put it into a wind barrier,traping the explosion inside. I then send it over to the girl as it explodes on her.

After the explosion counter,i turn invisable as i glide along the winds. I appear behind the girl as wind appear all over my body,going up to 330 miles per hour,as fast as sound. I blend in with the wind as i attack the girl with the speed of sound. I dash over her while attempting to bash her head. I then dash in front of her,attempting to punch a hole through her stomech. I then expand the wind quickly,trying to rip her to shreds with wind.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #20
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

1. Since when can you transport through fire.
2. Since when can you turn invisible.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler: