Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Hozuki's Naruto Lounge

Ok, I caught up on Naruto today and I was feeling a bit distant because right before the war, I got bored and started watching Khr! and One Piece xD So... here are some Naruto characters

Name: Amarone Meromane
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clan: Meromane- Members of this clan have a certain instrument. This instrument is indestructible and is able for offensive and defensive attacks. On their instrument, they have offense mode in which the instrument become stronger and a supplementary mode, in which it goes to it's original state.

Instrument: Violin

Abilities: Clan jutsu, Water, Wind and Ice attributes.

---

Name: Melleri Meromane
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clan: Meromane
Instrument: Flute
Abilities: Clan Jutsu, Wind, Lightning and Static Attributes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hozuki's Naruto Lounge

Name: Soluna Caire
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Soluna was born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She trained in the academy and became an ace in taijutsu. Upon turning age 12, she started to study a new art that included dancing. With her genjutsu ability combined with her taijutsu, she created a style called Midnight Moon. After accepting a mission, she encountered a circus. The staff encouraged her to perform and she performed a dancing act. The crowd cheered enthusiastically and the circus hired her. She is now a ninja and part-time trapeze/tightrope act.

Abilities: Wind, Water and Shadow techniques. Taijutsu and Genjutsu master.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hozuki's Naruto Lounge

Very cool. :-)

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote