Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Yami Yuki
I'm the 9th alt. account of Eagle125 :lol:

Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Default Seto Kaiba vs Jaden Yuki

Who is the better/more skillled duelist?

They each get their most powerful decks. and zero knowledge.

Last edited by Yami Yuki; 12-13-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Yami Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Seto Kaiba vs Jaden Yuki

Sometimes battle threads can take awhile to get noticed. I think this one could really go either way. Both are pretty good duelists. But I think in the end, Kaiba has a better chance if he gets his most powerful deck(which includes Obelisk the Tormentor.)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
Yami Yuki
I'm the 9th alt. account of Eagle125 :lol:

Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Sometimes battle threads can take awhile to get noticed. I think this one could really go either way. Both are pretty good duelists. But I think in the end, Kaiba has a better chance if he gets his most powerful deck(which includes Obelisk the Tormentor.)
If I remember the beginning of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D or was it GX. Yugi Moto was nearly beaten by Jaden..
Yami Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Yuki View Post
Is this a bad thread? Or is there just zero interest in Yu-Gi-Oh debatesd?

I don't think it's bad. Sometimes it takes a while for people to notice these things. LOL RasenganSage beat me to the punch here.

Yu-Gi-Oh threads are hard because there's so much "Who has the heart of the cards?" Hax.

Either way the way Duel Monsters was set up back in the Golden Age is a lot different than Jaden Yuki's time. Jaden's Elemental and Destiny Heroes all play off each other. Everything in his deck flows together and it's pretty amazing, but we all know Kaiba is the duel prodigy and the effects of their cards back then were ridiculous.

Crush Card Virus destroys half of Jaden's deck.

Kaiba's superior attack strength finishes the rest. Jaden's greatest asset is the special effect monsters that he has, pretty much everyone in Jaden's entire generation uses monsters with card effects but Kaiba is brilliant and has short burst card combos to stop people from linking their strategy together.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Despite Jaden's overall superior deck in synergy and execution. Kaiba's have few cheap effects, Obelisk, and of course that convenient ability to always draw the card needed.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-15-2012 at 12:12 AM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Yuki View Post
If I remember the beginning of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D or was it GX. Yugi Moto was nearly beaten by Jaden..
It was the very last episode of GX, but yeah, Jaden was winning for awhile, until Yugi used(if I remember right) Slyfer the Sky Dragon. After that, they didn't show us what happened, but it is assumed that Yugi won.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote