Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #61
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #67: Sleep is for the Weak

go up to them and say: "go out with me. or else"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #62
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just ask them out just don't:
vomit
faint
say something cheesy
be all stalkish
grope them
forget to ask for their number

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #63
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I thought I was supposed to make this one since, counting those who got banned mid-convo, I was the actual 500th post.

It doesn't matter, I've had an awful day and spent most of it crying. This is just the icing on the cake.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #64
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
How do you ask girls out, Sora? (Is your real name Jonathan btw?)
Idk. I've only had one real girlfriend before and it kinda just happened

No, my name is Trey. Johnathan is my friend

@Frosty I'm here for you babe

Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #65
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Let's change the topic.

TRcommander, how did you meet your girlfriend? Maybe I can get more advice from you when it comes to girls.
I already did that, but no one wanted to talk computers D=

I'll help you out Frost. ;D
Edit: Damnation. I forgot only mods can add tags.

ATTENTION EVERY ONE

FROST MAKES THE NEXT THREAD

GOT IT????

There ya go

Last edited by Wooster; 12-09-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #66
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Let's change the topic.

TRcommander, how did you meet your girlfriend? Maybe I can get more advice from you when it comes to girls.
We met during marching band. It was actually a bit embarrassing since my sister doesn't have much self control, but there's a bit of story behind that. Ok, so my aunt is pretty outgoing when it comes to socializing with neighbors, and whenever a new family with kids our age move into the area, she always tries to get us to be friends with them. I actually met a couple of my best friends when she showed up to my birthday party with a couple of kids from Australia that I had never seen before (that was kind of awkward at first). Anyways, she had told us about a Mexican family that had moved into the farm next to her house and that they had a girl who was going to join our band.

So a couple weeks later when she walks into the band hall in the middle of one of our summer rehearsals (very obviously trying not to attract attention to herself being the new kid in a small town and all), my sister actually yelled out "Hey, you're that new girl my aunt was telling us about!" (Again, my sister has no self control). So of course everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the poor girl who was very obviously embarrassed. But that acted as sort of an ice breaker I guess, and she ended up fitting into our circle of friends, so we got to know each other. We were friends for about a year, but it started becoming pretty obvious that we both liked each other, so when it was time for her junior prom (she was a grade ahead of me), I used that as a chance to ask her out. After that, our first few dates officially as a couple basically amounted to going out with our friends the same as always, but doing all that normal couple stuff like holding hands and sitting together at the movies and stuff. Then, once we were comfortable, we started going out with just the two of us.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:48 AM   #67
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Watching the untouchables this movie is a classic

Also that baseball scene

Old 12-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #68
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

You should watch the Outsiders. Then we can all cry together xD

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Old 12-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #69
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i remember that movie. Watched it in like 7th grade

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #70
GuillermoTheGamer
Apprentice Genin

GuillermoTheGamer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i remember that movie. Watched it in like 7th grade
i watched it in 8th grade it was fairly good and was made in the state i live in oklahoma ^_^
Old 12-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #71
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

yea. Thought it was a pretty good movie too

And didnt know it was made in OK.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 02:59 AM   #72
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I read the outsiders. Didn't see the movie

Old 12-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #73
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I saw both the movie and read the book and 7th grade.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #74
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

I read and saw it all voluntary.
I ended up crying at one in the morning. ; - ;

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Old 12-10-2012, 06:16 AM   #75
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*sees title*

*knows Daph is involved*

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #76
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I saw both the movie and read the book and 7th grade.
same
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
*sees title*

*knows Daph is involved*
hahah. Yes. And that hummus one too

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #77
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Daph is in everywhere.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #78
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ She's Omnipresent

Old 12-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #79
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quite right.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #80
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

She exists only to exterminate all of the hummus by eating it.

Like some kind of vegetarian dollak.

Tags
sleep, weak, wuss