Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: BG Convo #67: Sleep is for the Weak

I'm 100% sure its a Eagle dupe.

He zeroed in on the meme immediately upon joining? Someone obviously told him or he was lurking all this time.

After said thread was made he stopped following KD's twitter page which is where his image was found.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #22
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I'm 100% sure its a Eagle dupe.

He zeroed in on the meme immediately upon joining? Someone obviously told him or he was lurking all this time.

After said thread was made he stopped following KD's twitter page which is where his image was found.
then he's guilty as charged

remember when he tried to claim his grandparents were holocaust survivors to try and get me banned?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #23
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

lol I did.

btw can't you guys just look at his IP address?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
lol I did.

btw can't you guys just look at his IP address?
there are certain tricks to get past the IP stuff

Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heard tht ip checks won't work here.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I actually haven't seen the eagle face meme. Not sure I want to either.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #27
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Godaime white knighting for PoP

so many frustrated members
Yeah, I just don't like it when members attack other members. I think PoP doesn't fully think through a lot of his posts before he posts them, but he's got a lot of enthusiasm, and has been a great addition to the BG's, and the Narutoverse in particular. If he posts something stupid then go ahead and rip his argument to shreds, but that is no grounds to insult him directly. He seems to have a pretty thick skin, but people don't tend to stick around places where others call them idiots and retards...I don't see HotarubiHyuuga around here all that often anymore.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #28
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^ agreed. When someone is wanking, flaming them is not the answer. Flaming is a lot worse than wanking IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I remember you. You're Kuroda Taishi aren't you.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #29
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@Noctis: Too late gonna PM you it since I don't want people getting all mad because we posted a meme of someones face here in public.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #30
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he spent god knows how many dupes and forums talking about how he was going to kick Daphnes face in..kill CoP and beat up Shika and myself

he goes and he posts a picture of himself and he looks like someone who lives with his parents..rarely gets any sun isn't very health at all (infact the top of the guys stomach bulges as if his liver is swollen and as someone who drinks really heavily..his liver looks like its worse than mine) his muscles look atrophied as hell

guy gives off the vibe that he sleeps very odd hours..eats very bad food and rarely gets any type of exercise

he honestly looks like he'll end up dying before the age of fifty

he isn't fat or anything he just looks physically and mentally ruined

either way I'm pretty sure any one of us he threatened could cave in his chest cavity if we hit him too hard (not bragging..the dude seriously looks so badly nourished that his bones would be unusually brittle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
heard tht ip checks won't work here.
even if thats the case it hardly matters there are ways to get around an IP check

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-09-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #31
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I rememeber you. You're Kuroda Taishi aren't you.
Yes. It is I, Kuroda Taishi. Bring me the youngest of your children to be judged for my pleasure.
Quote:
@Noctis: Too late gonna PM you it since I don't want people getting all mad because we posted a meme of someones face here in public.
k.

@IWD Sounds like a winner to me.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #32
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

PM sent.

and for fun.

Spoiler:

I think "someone" made 3 other Eagle memes with a different pic of his.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #33
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
PM sent.

and for fun.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~

O and noctis. U dont wanna see that pic

I just did a ip check, other members names popped up. Including shika's and Mega's.
but there were also names of his old accounts.
And forgot about Captain Luffy in that list that we made earlier.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Yeah, I just don't like it when members attack other members. I think PoP doesn't fully think through a lot of his posts before he posts them, but he's got a lot of enthusiasm, and has been a great addition to the BG's, and the Narutoverse in particular. If he posts something stupid then go ahead and rip his argument to shreds, but that is no grounds to insult him directly. He seems to have a pretty thick skin, but people don't tend to stick around places where others call them idiots and retards...I don't see HotarubiHyuuga around here all that often anymore.
HotarubiHyuuga seems to be spending a lot of time catching up on a lot of fictions..her last threads were good threads and she made good posts and asked honest questions..she is improving..and you can tell her I said that if you want

she went from being a problem user to a poster with potential and all it took was learning to roll with the punches and that's it- she is welcome here as long as she keeps that up

Prince is not a positive addition because he is sooo uninformed and dense..he gets sooo heated and he stone walls in debates these aren't good qualities

We have been trying to teach him how and even if that's a little tough love. PoP's not learning he's becoming resentful and that's a problem

here an example of a newbie that's good and a boon to the BG's

BMC and Wishfulfarie.. Dragon Style and the like

then you have ninja pink and TRS who are now contemplating posting all of which have the innate qualities of good debaters

PoP is a brick wall that talks back..and he isn't trying to improve himself either

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
~~~~~~

O and noctis. U dont wanna see that pic

I just did a ip check, other members names popped up. Including shika's and Mega's.
but there were also names of his old accounts.
And forgot about Captain Luffy in that list that we made earlier.
Saw it. Nodded. Deleted.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 12-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #36
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@IWD Sounds like a winner to me.
oh yeah gold medalist in "Who can cram enough Walgreens brand Hot pockets and late night Taco Bell raids into my system that I die from cirrhosis before having my first drink"

the inside of the dudes liver probably looks like its stuffed with cream cheese and failure

Old 12-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #37
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
PoP is a brick wall that talks back..and he isn't trying to improve himself either
Awww, come on. You've got to admit that Prince has been getting better. He even debated against Hashirama in a recent thread. I'll admit that he has a tendency to stone wall though. I agree that BMC is a great addition, but I haven't really seen enough of Wishful around to comment on her debating skills.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #38
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
HotarubiHyuuga seems to be spending a lot of time catching up on a lot of fictions..her last threads were good threads and she made good posts and asked honest questions..she is improving..and you can tell her I said that if you want

she went from being a problem user to a poster with potential and all it took was learning to roll with the punches and that's it- she is welcome here as long as she keeps that up

Prince is not a positive addition because he is sooo uninformed and dense..he gets sooo heated and he stone walls in debates these aren't good qualities

We have been trying to teach him how and even if that's a little tough love. PoP's not learning he's becoming resentful and that's a problem

here an example of a newbie that's good and a boon to the BG's

BMC and Wishfulfarie.. Dragon Style and the like

then you have ninja pink and TRS who are now contemplating posting all of which have the innate qualities of good debaters

What about me?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Awww, come on. You've got to admit that Prince has been getting better. He even debated against Hashirama in a recent thread. I'll admit that he has a tendency to stone wall though. I agree that BMC is a great addition, but I haven't really seen enough of Wishful around to comment on her debating skills.
before I knocked him over the head he'd pause consider it and either bow out of the debate or scale himself down a bit

now he just gets angry and even more determined- to me that's a bad sign of growth in the wrong direction

I agree that his rhetoric has gotten better, he debates more but he still stone walls hard.. and he still makes a lot of the same problems

maybe we're going about this the wrong way...maybe we need to do what we did with UC which was sit down with him and very patiently explain "no, dude that's absolutely retarded and this is why" and maybe that'll make a positive difference

another example is Mega..he's made posts that have honestly made me get drunk to debate with him but he's grown up..at least and when you told him "no..Mega that's so stupid it has literally defied human language to describe" his response was always "huh? why?" and when explained..he understood

PoP keeps getting mad..he's gonna hurt his chances on improving

and hell that doesn't just go for debating that goes for life as well

Quote:
What about me?
dude I've fed mods their own intestines for implying you're a malignancy

you still make me have a seizure from time to time but you have improved a lot

Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #40
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

So decided to make a persona based thread but considering only a few people here seem to know about it I doubt it will gain any attention.

Shame on all of you! Godaime kazekage and Noctis are the only ones that know the good stuff.

Tags
sleep, weak, wuss