Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #281
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: BG Convo #67: Sleep is for the Weak

I went three days playing the same game on very little sleep I wanted to finish it but the computer kept telling me off every 24 hours, saying I should sleep or go outside, so yeah sleep may be for the weak but the computer got mad at me instead about it. >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #282
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Read the books, WishFish.

Soo, everyone hates Catelyn, right?
lets see here
Spoiler:
her idiotic mama bear decisions lead to the red wedding more or less then she comes back from the dead on pure hatred and revenge goes murder crazy against the frays may very well have lead to Briennes death and may very well go after Jon?

Also the way she treated Jon is just unforgivable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I went three days playing the same game on very little sleep I wanted to finish it but the computer kept telling me off every 24 hours, saying I should sleep or go outside, so yeah sleep may be for the weak but the computer got mad at me instead about it. >.<
haha well get some rest..you're posting here is always welcome but if your out lasting computers maybe it's bed time

Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #283
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
lets see here
Spoiler:
her idiotic mama bear decisions lead to the red wedding more or less then she comes back from the dead on pure hatred and revenge goes murder crazy against the frays may very well have lead to Briennes death and may very well go after Jon?

Also the way she treated Jon is just unforgivable

haha well get some rest..you're posting here is always welcome but if your out lasting computers maybe it's bed time
Well, I am
Spoiler:
pretty sure Brienne is still alive. She had at least be to go trap Jamie. Although, I doubt her companions are, which is a shame because I like Podrick Pane. But what she todl Brienne is henious. Crazy must run in the Tully family. Also, it seemed that the really Chosen one was the leader, as he had the real flaming sword, but he stopped reviving, because of stupid Catelyn too.

I have to say characterrs like Joffery and Cersei show why Mattin is a great writter. Even when you get Cersei's perspective, you still hate her

Old 12-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #284
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Smash and burn your comp.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #285
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Well, I am
Spoiler:
pretty sure Brienne is still alive. She had at least be to go trap Jamie. Although, I doubt her companions are, which is a shame because I like Podrick Pane. But what she todl Brienne is henious. Crazy must run in the Tully family. Also, it seemed that the really Chosen one was the leader, as he had the real flaming sword, but he stopped reviving, because of stupid Catelyn too.

I have to say characterrs like Joffery and Cersei show why Mattin is a great writter. Even when you get Cersei's perspective, you still hate her
Spoiler:
she was hung though? You think it was Beric? Mele keeps scrying Jon though? Catelyn was a good mom but she was capable of being a horrible person and fantastically cruel - her going apecrap crazy as an undead thing just let that crazy show

I know, you'd think as soon as you get to their point of view chapters he'd fall in the same tired trap..but didn't

Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #286
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did sleep after that, since that was in the past three days, the computer stayed on the whole time and I did finish that game in the three days, maybe not perfectly but did, though no I haven't slept today, though that's the norm for me I sleep whenever I sleep usually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Smash and burn your comp.
All it did was some white box coming up on the screen saying that, it use to interupt the game though, which was annoying since, everytime it did it, stuttered and lagged when I had to bring the game back up, I was worried it was going to crash, since it's one of those full screen games and and any random screen that comes up comes into the game screen or forces the game to minimize, which that plus being on a slow computer didn't help, it wasn't my computer it was another laptop in the house.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #287
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i see
i usually run my games in a smaller window box thing

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #288
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i see
i usually run my games in a smaller window box thing
Yeah though that didn't have that option or if it did I couldn't see it or find it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #289
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

o. ok
is it from steam?

and on a side note.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu
5 points shy from passing chem lab................
*cries

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #290
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
she was hung though? You think it was Beric? Mele keeps scrying Jon though? Catelyn was a good mom but she was capable of being a horrible person and fantastically cruel - her going apecrap crazy as an undead thing just let that crazy show

I know, you'd think as soon as you get to their point of view chapters he'd fall in the same tired trap..but didn't
Spoiler:
Reread Jamie's chapter in book five. Brienne gets him. Obviously, Brienne was cut down as she agreed to betray Jamie.

He had the real flaming sword. Maybe there is somethign special about that fat red priest. *shrugs* But magic returns because of the dragons, that might just be it.

Indeed not, Jamie and Cersie are different. Jamie you come to love. Cersei you hate more. It's very well done.

Have you ever read Joe Abercrombie's The First Law Trilogy? Somewhat similar to Martin, in that he has ambiguous characters.
I think he tries to hard for a surprise ending though.

Edit: I am disappointed, Cindy Lu.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-13-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #291
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

finally

last fiinal tomorrow. econ

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #292
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Assassination classroom.

Do want nao.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #293
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

i read the first chapter. was pretty interesting

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #294
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Assassination classroom.

Do want nao.
Thanks for this. Just looked it up to see what it is and ended up catching up. Hilarious manga.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #295
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I feel bad for my post. I asked for Assassination classroom,
now I'm reading on the news about 18 kids dying in an elementary school shooting.

Honestly, have people no shame nowadays?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #296
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^Yeah that sucks.

The shooter, Ryan Lanza, has shared names on Facebook and they're all being accused of committing the crime.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #297
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^Yeah that sucks.

The shooter, Ryan Lanza, has shared names on Facebook and they're all being accused of committing the crime.
How is he doing that when he is dead?
Old 12-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #298
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

other people hav the same names

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #299
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Oh, thats what you meant.

Nevermind
Old 12-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #300
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Assassination classroom.

Do want nao.
You definitely got it

Tags
sleep, weak, wuss