Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Excuse me... WHERE ARE THE VERSE

WHere are the narutoverse, multiverse, and singleverse?

For some reason this thread was deleted

Answers please
Old 12-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Excuse me... WHERE ARE THE VERSE

Oh they're doing stuff in the BGs. Don't you ever go on the HQ section?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

no first time.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
no first time.
You have been section banned for two weeks for among other things: wanking Naruto, failing to read the Bg's standards and rules failing to obey the house standards- arguing from opinion and not fact and being a brick wall in debates that refuses to listen to reason. You are a fanboy this is not an " I like thos series or character so it wins" forum you are not learning or listening.

So sum it up you have acted like an incredibly dense toddler and now you have been given a time out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

lets face it pop he is right in some points ( in the Itachi Vs. Zabuza ) debate you was as stubborn as a wall, i totally appreciate vivi`s feeling`s, STILL you was right in the "kurenai vs. toyuya ) debate,
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
Old 12-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

You're too agressive.....
Old 12-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
You're too agressive.....
Who Me ?
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
Old 12-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

No POP
Old 12-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
You have been section banned for two weeks for among other things: wanking Naruto,
naruto himself? I do not really like him and the only thing I said he would win against is young obito which I provided facts for. How am I wanking him
failing to read the Bg's standards and rules failing to obey the house standards-
what rules did I break?
arguing from opinion and not fact
when did I use Opinon's? Even Shikamaru Nara said I was using facts
and being a brick wall in debates that refuses to listen to reason.
If this is about the Tayuya thing?
You are a fanboy this is not an " I like thos series or character so it wins" forum you are not learning or listening.
I like tayuya more than Kureani. I do not wank characters I like. You can even as Godaime Kazekage. I LOVE HASHIRAMA but if he can not win I do not back him up

So sum it up you have acted like an incredibly dense toddler and now you have been given a time out
Usually doesn't someone recive a PM for that at least?

@joon
-Me? How?
Old 12-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #10
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

@joon
-Me? How?
You tend to bash on who you're debating against and get all furious when people don't agree with you.
So many walls of text >.< MY GAWD!

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

@joon
-Me? How?
I don't know. WHen you first came on the forum you were upbeat. Now you're just agressive. I just get that feeling from you everytime you post. Are you mad about something?
Old 12-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

You tend to bash on who you're debating against and get all furious when people don't agree with you.
So many walls of text >.< MY GAWD!
I don't know how I bash others but if I did it was when they called me on making something up or not being factual or being rude at me... but I guess no one else noticed
I did not know I was being aggressive. I thought others were doing it to me

Still thought I should get a PM though
Old 12-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know how I bash others but if I did it was when they called me on making something up or not being factual or being rude at me... but I guess no one else noticed
I did not know I was being aggressive. I thought others were doing it to me

Still thought I should get a PM though
Not the person, the character.
They're rude because you antagonize them. That's why I usually stay away from debates that have you.
If you feel that others are bullying you don't, then control your anger. "If you want to hang in the kitchen, you better learn to handle it's heat"

Do the BG mods (especially IWD) seem like the type to send PMs for something like that? o.O

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I am staying in the kitchen... I just got removed by force lol
I just find it odd how what others were saying to me was okay
How am I antagonizing anyone? (So I know for next time)
Old 12-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*IWD Speech Mode ON*

I think its time I formally addessed this... Over the past few months, I've been seeing quite a bit of crap from multiple sources... and this place is slowly declining in quality... again. Now I realize that I'm inexperienced compared to others here. People such as IWD, Shika, Vivi, frosty and Zig outclass me. Not just in moderating, but debating as well. I only debate on this site(which isn't much at all). But I'm not so inexperienced that I can't see what is crap and what isn't.

PoP, you bring a lot of activity to this section. Thats good, we like that. But in debating, you are essentially, as IWD said a brick wall. To my knowledge you've been warned of this behavior before. In many threads I've seen people accurately counter your arguments.. then later on you repeat those same arguments... And lately you've been saying Facts > Logic.. but thats a another story for a another day.

Now there are others who resemble your style. But at least those people have the will to improve, and in time will do so. Some already have. I know you don't have any ill-will toward the section and you don't intend to piss anyone off but I think this had to be done. This isn't a permanent ban.

If the tier system is implemented, hopefully it will be able to remedy this type of stuff. Shika is completely right, the bar has been lowered. I haven't been a mod long enough to see exactly when it declined but I can see that it defintitely has.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am staying in the kitchen... I just got removed by force lol
I just find it odd how what others were saying to me was okay
How am I antagonizing anyone? (So I know for next time)
I'm not gonna explain this. You should go on the HQ section more.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124267

You would've seen this coming.

STOP WANKING AND LISTEN TO REASON

Quote:
Old 12-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

whats IWD?
As I watched people debate when I was not a member and watched/debated when I was a member people always put facts first. (which was what I picked up or taught myself) Is logic something we should compelty exclude no but it is harder to debate with.
Narutoverse is the reason I became a member its my fav section to be on.

Sorry if I offended anybody.

But I am really the only victum? Not everyone has counter Athoato and what he said and neither what I have said at times. Maybe that is why I get "agreesive". People down rep him and I for stating the fact. Then we get blamed or attacked and critizing for stating the facts how we handle those facts.

Is this about Kureani vs Tayuya??
Spoiler:

I thought I said that even if Tayuya could break out of genjutsu then what would happen? She definetly could not do it as well or as fast as Itachi did. In that time Kureani could attack or evade or attack the summonings or prepare traps with the knowledge she already had on the area. There is no definite that tayuya could break out of her jutsu and the same goes for Kurani. I just think Kureani MOST LIKELY WINS

Or is this about what I said on the topic of IC/ICTK
Spoiler:
I am sorry but IMO battling In Character or In Character To Kill is useless. We can not truely know what a character will do. In some cases yes we can figure that Naruto will make a limited number of clones (like Heji pointed out) but we will not know what will happen to the letter. A simple change as chaining the area to the Sand village to the FOrest of Death could mess up a character's whole way of thinking and fighting. We can not predict what the characters will do in most cases it is just to much to factor it.

Overall, I think I at least deserve the courtsey and respect and pitty to be sent a PM that I was banned for a little while. I find it sad that I was not givin a warning at all and that others felt this way.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #18
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

but I can not imagine the BG without Pop
~Earl Nightingale
Old 12-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
No POP
Are his posts really aggressive? They don't seem that way to me, I mean he is very stubborn and loses his patience more often but aggressive?

And PoP I was going to PM you after Christmas- consider this a two week break to work on your flaws train and come back- you've crossed a line we know you mean well but wheb some of our more experienced debaters and mods read your posts and are gwnuinely put off by the way you go about it- we have a problem

Old 12-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by athoatho View Post
but I can not imagine the BG without Pop
He'll be back we.don't want him gone for good just needs a break