Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Jutsu Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Evil Santa's transdimensional jackboot
Posts: 1,499
Rep Power: 9
Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Exclamation Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Has anyone else ever stopped to wonder how Obito and Madara plan on feeding the teeming millions of people who will be doing nothing but drooling on themselves and messing their pants all day if the Infinite Tsukiyomi works? That is the state that people under genjutsu usually find themselves. It's not like anyone is going to be tending the fields or sewing clothes for the Winter ... or anything else. In fact, I'm sure wolves will have a field day with stupefied travelers. Easy meals.

I give their little fantasy world about a week before the big die off starts. I suppose it is the most humane way to eradicate the species, since everyone will supposedly be having the time of their lives while starving to death. Sounds like Hollywood, don't it?

Wow, maybe Obito is just a genocidal psychopath, and this isn't about Rin at all. At least then his motivation wouldn't be so pathetically confused (Rin died? Destroy everything Rin loved!).
__________________
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.


--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NINE-TAILS-BIJU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: In a bed... with Itachi :3
Posts: 15,226
Rep Power: 37
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

i bet Rin wouldn't want this war to happen, kishimoto should get Kakashi to yell this at Obito and then hopefully he'll change his mind.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant
 
and17y1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bulgaria, Burgas
Posts: 533
Rep Power: 7
and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
Has anyone else ever stopped to wonder how Obito and Madara plan on feeding the teeming millions of people.
Me.

Actually i made a special thread about it, asking everyone how Madara and Obito will care about the people under the tsukyomi cuz time pass and they get old, hungry, gotta "unburden" their natural needs ( ), gotta give them water because a human can live without water only for a few days.

Scumbag Eye of the moon plan, scumbag Uchihas !
__________________
Badass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,719
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

hm. would be horrible if he decides to kill em off
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:19 AM   #5
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Maybe the Infinite Tsukuyomi works like normal Tsukuyomi that Itachi used on Kakashi.. It alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days

Its not an issue at all anyway.. Has anyone wonder its been almost 2 days since Naruto joined the war but have you seen him eating ramen or some food?

Last thing he ate was the note written by Iruka..
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Souret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,235
Rep Power: 28
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

I thought it just controlled themvso they cant fight or anything cause obito said he would let naruto be hokage within it
__________________
Just Call Me Intellectual Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Shoukry my Sexy S Sister Amazon my ganster Sister Sai my Onii-Chaaaaaaan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Jutsu Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Evil Santa's transdimensional jackboot
Posts: 1,499
Rep Power: 9
Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Me.

Actually i made a special thread about it, asking everyone how Madara and Obito will care about the people under the tsukyomi cuz time pass and they get old, hungry, gotta "unburden" their natural needs ( ), gotta give them water because a human can live without water only for a few days.

Scumbag Eye of the moon plan, scumbag Uchihas !
Well, I did do a search. Nothin' came up. /shrugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Maybe the Infinite Tsukuyomi works like normal Tsukuyomi that Itachi used on Kakashi.. It alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days

Its not an issue at all anyway.. Has anyone wonder its been almost 2 days since Naruto joined the war but have you seen him eating ramen or some food?

Last thing he ate was the note written by Iruka..
LOL, true. But eventually it will become ridiculous. And we assume that because they can take care of themselves, and it's not important to the story, that they are feeding themselves. You can't make that assumption when you are drooling on yourself all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I thought it just controlled themvso they cant fight or anything cause obito said he would let naruto be hokage within it
It creates a fantasy world within which you can be anything you want to be (and probably anything Obito/Madara wants you to be as well). It doesn't literally control their movements. If it did it wouldn't be a genjutsu. Genjutsu closes off your senses, creating a feedback loop inside you so you can't perceive the outside world, and then sets up an alternative world for you to "exist" within. Usually people caught in genjutsu can't even move and have no idea what is happening around them. They don't even know they are caught most of the time.
__________________
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.


--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,468
Rep Power: 12
Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

No genocide, just a world where everyone is in peace and doesn't fight over useless things.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Jutsu Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Evil Santa's transdimensional jackboot
Posts: 1,499
Rep Power: 9
Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

You say that, but all other genjutsu turns people into catatonic droolers, which is supported by the idea that Naruto will become Hokage simply because he wants to. How is it that other people who want to be Hokage also wouldn't be in conflict? It's because they are living inside a fantasy world and no longer have a conscious connection to their bodies. If they no longer have a connection to their bodies how do you propose they feed themselves?

It's genocide, imo.
__________________
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.


--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 12-06-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
which is supported by the idea that Naruto will become Hokage simply because he wants to. How is it that other people who want to be Hokage also wouldn't be in conflict?
That illusion doesnt necessarily have to be linked or connected to each other's fake world right? Each of them will have their own. So I dont see it as conflict.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
It's because they are living inside a fantasy world and no longer have a conscious connection to their bodies. If they no longer have a connection to their bodies how do you propose they feed themselves?

It's genocide, imo.
Yes, theoreticaly its genocide because when one is caught by genjutsu.The real body wont be able to drink or eat. So eventually the real body will dehydrate and starve and then die. So its genocide.
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Jutsu Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Evil Santa's transdimensional jackboot
Posts: 1,499
Rep Power: 9
Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

I probably wasn't clear. What I meant was it wouldn't be a conflict at all, and therefore they wouldn't be able to feed themselves, because none of them are living in the real world. And like you said, that is why it is genocide.
__________________
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.


--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Now we understand how lame is this peace that Madara and Obito are plotting. Its just the same with how Nagato wanted to achieve peace.

bakayaro konoyaro..
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #13
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 621
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Me.

Actually i made a special thread about it, asking everyone how Madara and Obito will care about the people under the tsukyomi cuz time pass and they get old, hungry, gotta "unburden" their natural needs ( ), gotta give them water because a human can live without water only for a few days.

Scumbag Eye of the moon plan, scumbag Uchihas !
Give them all Hashirama's cells :P Then they no longer need to eat or drink problem solved. But seriously! This infinite tsukuyomi is just one long and distorted TRIP! How is that helping bring the world to peace?
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #14
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin
 
nine-tails chakra armor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: where you will never find me
Posts: 121
Rep Power: 6
nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Ok correct me if I'm wrong but ifinite tsukiyomi is only part of it the plan. They are to be put under it and that illusion is suppose to be in Obitos dimension. I mean madras even say no one will die it will be peace u could even bring Ron back. Which makes me think obito still has rins body in that dimension.maybe not also remember their is the plain of existance that madara was in when he found obito. I don't think it will be genocide cuz I dont think photo and Masada will allow anyone to live anyway.lol
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Jutsu Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Evil Santa's transdimensional jackboot
Posts: 1,499
Rep Power: 9
Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is the Infinite Tsukiyomi Genocide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails chakra armor View Post
I don't think it will be genocide cuz I dont think photo and Masada will allow anyone to live anyway.lol
Well, actually that would be the definition of genocide: "The deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group." By targeting everyone, he's targeting all their various groups as well. Ergo, genocide.

But I don't recall anything about Obito's dimension being eternally life-sustaining. If that were the case, you'd live their as much as possible until you needed the real world for something, because presumably you either wouldn't age, wouldn't need food/oxygen, or both.
__________________
Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.


--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 12-06-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
genocide, infinite tsukiyomi, madara, obito, tobi


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.