Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Will naruto become the new sage of six paths (or similar to it) or not?
Yes he will, and he'll gain the rinnegan along with becoming the juubi (or a mix of the other tailed beasts) jinchuriki. 8 0.58%
Yes he will. He'll get the rinnegan but won't become the juubi jinchuriki 8 0.58%
Sort of. He won't actually become the second sage of six paths, but he'll be like it 11 0.80%
Sort of. I have my own opinion on the matter (share your ideas here!!) 3 0.22%
No he won't 3 0.22%
He will surely die 1,338 97.59%
Voters: 1371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #21
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto becoming the new Sage of six paths?

Quote:
Naruto and Sasuke are gonna fuse to become the next sage.

Or maybe:
Instead of becoming the Sage, they'll simply fight alongside.
See it like Death Note.
Near and Mello together = L

Another good possibility but i don't like the fusing idea

Quote:
^Sasuke and Naruto fusing...oh, boy, that sounds wrong.
..a bit like itachi's genjutsu on naruto near the start of shippuden ha
Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #22
GuillermoTheGamer
Apprentice Genin

GuillermoTheGamer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well itachi did implant him with some of his power.. the rinnengan eyes come from senju+Uchiha and since The Senju clan is a ancestor of the Uzumaki clan oh yes i voted and 1337 people say hes going to die interesting...

Last edited by GuillermoTheGamer; 12-09-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: LOOOOOL
GuillermoTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #23
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuillermoTheGamer View Post
well itachi did implant him with some of his power.. the rinnengan eyes come from senju+Uchiha and since The Senju clan is a ancestor of the Uzumaki clan oh yes i voted and 1337 people say hes going to die interesting...
Just saw that now! Eh, I guess its possible to have more voters than thread views.. oh well :P
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #24
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Naruto will not become the Jubi but I think he will gain the rinnegan although he will become nothing like the sage of the 6 Paths.

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #25
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't trust the polls.

I tend to get bored with the polls and tend to make goofy installments

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #26
YellowFlashOfKonoha
Ninja Academy Student

YellowFlashOfKonoha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think what'll happen is that Naruto and Sasuke could be fighting Madara who is either using the ten-tails or has it sealed in him but hasnt gotten to do infinite tsukuyomi or that someonewa able to stop it, as they fight Sasuke is almost killed and transfers his sharingan to naruto as he "dies" and because naruto is an uzumaki and has senju ancestor dna he gets the rinnegan so it'll be naruto who has rinnegan, sage mode, nine-tails and maybe another power vs Madara with senju DNA, ten-tails, and the rinnegan
YellowFlashOfKonoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #27
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think naruto will become the hokage and be voted highest kage each generation votes for its highest ranking kage
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #28
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Omg. 1337!

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #29
Prapple
Freshmen Academy Student

Prapple is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Re: Naruto becoming the new Sage of six paths?

I like the idea about Sasuke dying in battle(removes the whole problem with both beeing hokage) and giving his Sharingan to Naruto, but don't you need Senju cells and sharingan to activate the rinnegan? Naruto as by now has neither...
Prapple is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bijuu mode, naruto, naruto 572, rinnegan, sage of six paths, senju, uchiha