Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Naruto Shippuden 124 **SPOILERS**

I just watched Naruto Shippuden 124 just a while ago, and I was amazed at how much chapters were in it.

DONOT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE OR READ THE MANGA FARTHER THAN THIS FIGHT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Spoiler:
The anime also explained how Deidara blew himself up better then the manga did. Share your thoughts about the episode

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sasuke; 08-27-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden 124 **SPOILERS**

At the rate they were going in this episode (approx 3 chapters worth)
they will probably end the fight either this or the next episode.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
uchiha-master
Chunin Exam Participant

uchiha-master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

spolier i read thee magma didara dies and sasuke wins oh and sasuek wasent beat up it was a genjutsu sasuke did and also he got beat up later but sasuke survive a huge explsion by custing orochiamru snake in a gnejutsu and when iside him and won didara blow himself up
uchiha-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I hope they extend the fight in the anime. They've been a little short lately especially the Hidan and Kakuzu fights.

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-master View Post
spolier i read thee magma didara dies and sasuke wins oh and sasuek wasent beat up it was a genjutsu sasuke did and also he got beat up later but sasuke survive a huge explsion by custing orochiamru snake in a gnejutsu and when iside him and won didara blow himself up
DUDE SPOILER MUCH!!What the hell man you just spoiled it.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #6
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled View Post
DUDE SPOILER MUCH!!What the hell man you just spoiled it.
Yeah you could put a spoiler tag around it. That's kind of what they're for...
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-master View Post
Spoiler:
uchiha-master

Put this in spoiler tags!

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yep, but it looks like this battle will end in two episodes, too short....

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #9
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just watched the RAW of this episode.

Spoiler:
And sadly, they don't exend anything this time. Bye-bye Deidara...
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote