Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which characters do you miss the most/wish had survived?
Rin Nohara 2 50.00%
Minato Namikaze 2 50.00%
Kushina Uzumaki 2 50.00%
Shisui Uchiha 0 0%
Fugaku & Mikoto Uchiha 0 0%
Haku 2 50.00%
Zabuza Momochi 2 50.00%
Hayate Gekkō 0 0%
Sound Team (Dosu, Kin, Zaku) 0 0%
Hiruzen Sarutobi 1 25.00%
Sound Five 0 0%
Sasori 1 25.00%
Chiyo 0 0%
Asuma Sarutobi 1 25.00%
Hidan 1 25.00%
Kakuzu 0 0%
Deidara 1 25.00%
Jiraiya 2 50.00%
Itachi Uchiha 2 50.00%
Nagato 0 0%
Danzō Shimura 0 0%
Kisame Hoshigaki 0 0%
Konan 2 50.00%
Shikaku Nara 1 25.00%
Inoichi Yamanaka 0 0%
Ao 0 0%
Neji Hyūga 4 100.00%
Other 2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Commemorating Your Favorite Dead Characters

Hi, all. So, as we all know, there have been many deaths among both protagonists and antagonists in this series. Some would say there haven't been enough deaths, others say there have been too many. Regardless, I'm curious to see which characters are the most missed. Here is the list of the major characters who were KIA (killed in action) as of Chapter 614 (Warning: MAJOR Spoilers! If you are behind in or don't read the manga, you will almost certainly have some major deaths spoiled for you!). If I have missed any, let me know and I will add them. I'll make an option for "Other" on the poll for those characters that I forget to add and for those who die after Ch 614. Note that if they died and were brought back to life (such as Gaara) and are currently alive, they are not included here. This is based on the manga; anime fillers are also not included

Spoiler:
Before the Series Began:
Yahiko
Rin Nohara
Minato Namikaze
Kushina Uzumaki
Shisui Uchiha
Fugaku & Mikoto Uchiha
Shin (Sai's brother)

During Part I:
Haku
Zabuza Momochi
Hayate Gekkō
The Sound Team (Dosu Kinuta, Kin Tsuchi, Zaku Abumi)
Hiruzen Sarutobi
The Sound Five (Jirōbō, Kidōmaru, Sakon & Ukon, Tayuya, Kimimaro Kaguya)

During Part II:
Sasori
Chiyo
Asuma Sarutobi
Hidan*
Kakuzu
Deidara
Jiraiya
Itachi Uchiha
Nagato (a.k.a. Pain)
Danzō Shimura
Kisame Hoshigaki
Konan
Shikaku Nara
Inoichi Yamanaka
Ao
Neji Hyūga

*May not actually be literally dead, but is permanently incapacitated and dead to the world

For me, even though
Spoiler:
Minato, Kushina, and Rin
all died before the series began, we saw how they died in flashbacks, and I wish they had been able to live. For characters that died during the series, I miss a ton of them, but
Spoiler:
Asuma, Itachi, and Neji
are the ones I miss the most.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 12-18-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Commemorating Your Favorite Dead Characters

These are the people I missed and why
Spoiler:

Sasori
Spoiler:
you were an artist, I like artists. But you were also a villain, a villain with a heart. You gave Kankuro a chance, even though you thought he wouldn't make it. You also had a sad life. I love you, and it's not fair you became fodder for Sakura. She didn't even grow after that match!

Deidara
Spoiler:
you're one sick [CENSORED] but I love you. I'm so glad you got Edo'ed. Tyhe moment you died, I searched tribute videos for you! I've never done that for any other character.

Itachi
Spoiler:
It wssn't fair what the world did to you. You were the manga's Jesus. You even got resurrected like Him!!! Your words are the manga's holy scriptures.

Neji
Spoiler:
I was and wasn't expecting you to die. But it is what it is. I just wish Kishi showed more of you instead of giving all your screen time to the banana fan. I will resume watching Rock Lee's Ninja Pals for you. R.I.P

Zabuza
Spoiler:
You were the first villain...and one of the best. Your change of heart touched me and the way you spoke and caressed Haku's dead face creeped me out a little but you made Naruto mature.

Haku
Spoiler:
My favorite Drag Queen. I'd say more but...you go with Zabuza in this one

Kimimaro
Spoiler:
It wasn't fair. If it wasn't for your illness you would've won your battles. I wish I saw more of you. ---- the haters!

Hidan
Spoiler:
Who doesn't love you Hidan? You were funny and badass. You only lost because of PnJ and your profound cockiness. I hope your killing bugs or whatever crawls into that hole so you can keep living. Someone bring back Hidan please!!

Jiraiya
Spoiler:
You are one of the best charcters out there. Not ust the series but other anime and manga. My godbrother even names his son after you (middle name). You touched so many hearts and souls. You aren't dead...you live on in our hearts

Konan
Spoiler:
You're one of the few female ninjas who actually does shet. #RESPECT

Shikaku
Spoiler:
Your death shocked me. You were the brains behind the whole operation. Without you...nearly everyone's clueless. Also...#RESPECT

and finally

Tobi
Spoiler:
I miss you the most. The funny one. The one with the awesome dance moves. You loved your senpai as much as I did. You were my baby boy. The child I would never wanted but loved anyway. I hope none of my children are like you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters, dead characters, killed characters