Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Star Wars and Star Trek Are The Same Thing

Star Wars and Star Trek Are The Same Thing.
1). They both take place in space.
2). They are both are repetitive.
3). Their fan bases are nothing but 40 year old virgins.

I can go on but I won't
Old 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Are The Same Thing

And it was neccessary to post this in Multiverse why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yeah really. and btw they are not same. starwars is a movie not a tv series... oh wait clone wars T.T damns. anyways starwars has better effects and cooler vehicles and lightsabers

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not even close to the same.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

exactly
hey this was my #3000 post woo hoo!

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Ninyn; 12-04-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

One takes place in a time so far ahead they don't have regular calenders, on and around the galaxies where "Earth" resides for the most part.

The other takes place long long ago, in a galaxy far far away.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

next time you make a stupid ass thread like this I'll be infracting you

Old 12-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Archived.