Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #81
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Yes but silly tobi has shown the ability to go underground and serious tobi has not

intangibility is different because both used it
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #82
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Tobi is tobi they have the same abilities and are the same person
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #83
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 3
Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Yes but silly tobi has shown the ability to go underground and serious tobi has not

intangibility is different because both used it
The thing is obito admitted to kisame that he was acting so he wouldn't be found out so it means that bit was just obito acting silly.

Next though Naruto knows of obitos power it doesn't mean much since only kamui would harm obito. You have to look at the fact that the only reason naruto was able to make contact with obito was because he had help from kakashi but he doesn't have that here. Also remember that obito took on kakashi, naruto, guy and for a time killer be and was not phased by any of them in fact thanks to his reaction was actually out classing them all at once.

Just because naruto can use clones still doesn't change the fact that he can't use kamui and as shown in the manga he doesn't create that many clones and also the clones power would be cut down because of how the chakra is split between them. All obtio has to do is time when to become intangible and tangible along with his weapons and jutsu and he will defeat naruto.
Heji Oka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #84
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Thanks Heji for backing me up.... so where is that proof Mega???
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #85
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
The thing is obito admitted to kisame that he was acting so he wouldn't be found out so it means that bit was just obito acting silly.

Next though Naruto knows of obitos power it doesn't mean much since only kamui would harm obito. You have to look at the fact that the only reason naruto was able to make contact with obito was because he had help from kakashi but he doesn't have that here. Also remember that obito took on kakashi, naruto, guy and for a time killer be and was not phased by any of them in fact thanks to his reaction was actually out classing them all at once.

Just because naruto can use clones still doesn't change the fact that he can't use kamui and as shown in the manga he doesn't create that many clones and also the clones power would be cut down because of how the chakra is split between them. All obtio has to do is time when to become intangible and tangible along with his weapons and jutsu and he will defeat naruto.
But the fact remains that he only goes underground when he's acting silly, and in his serious fights he never even tries to go underground. The konan fight and the current fight are great examples.

Naruto doesn't need kamui to hurt Tobi. With knowledge Naruto can come up with the same strategy Minato did, Tobi has to turn tangible eventually in order to attack and he can't stay intangible forever. And the moment he attacks is the moment Naruto Rasengans him.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #86
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

so your saying it is OOC?

btw-GYM BATTLE
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #87
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Yes it is OOC when he is serious especially current Tobi
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #88
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Oh I thought u were saying they are 2 different ppl

GUESS WHATEVRYONE I AM WRONG NARUTO WINS
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #89
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 3
Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
But the fact remains that he only goes underground when he's acting silly, and in his serious fights he never even tries to go underground. The konan fight and the current fight are great examples.

Naruto doesn't need kamui to hurt Tobi. With knowledge Naruto can come up with the same strategy Minato did, Tobi has to turn tangible eventually in order to attack and he can't stay intangible forever. And the moment he attacks is the moment Naruto Rasengans him.
But how can he though, the only time they showed him move at that speed was during his encounter with A but during this entire fight with obito he hasn't moved at that speed once which says that naruto hasn't perfected this for battle so no he can't pull the same tactic minato used yet.
Heji Oka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:21 AM   #90
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

^When they were fighting the Bijuus Naruto moved so fast that Kakashi thought it was Minato at first. So yes he can pull the same tactic. Saying he hasn't moved at that speed against Tobi isn't a good reason.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:36 AM   #91
Heji Oka
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Rep Power: 3
Heji Oka saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^When they were fighting the Bijuus Naruto moved so fast that Kakashi thought it was Minato at first. So yes he can pull the same tactic. Saying he hasn't moved at that speed against Tobi isn't a good reason.
While it may be that he moved fast enough to get deflect the blast kakashi called him sensei because of the way naruto looked like minato from the back as shown chapter 571 page 3 no where does it mention that he called him sensei because attained the yellow flashes speed.
Heji Oka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #92
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Wait Mega!!!

Tobi summons Jubbi GG right? Naruto is not fast enough to stop him or Tobi surronds himself in flame pillar to buy time. Or goes intanble then summons. Even if Naruto could attack he would not have time for a powerful attack
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #93
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heji Oka View Post
While it may be that he moved fast enough to get deflect the blast kakashi called him sensei because of the way naruto looked like minato from the back as shown chapter 571 page 3 no where does it mention that he called him sensei because attained the yellow flashes speed.
Well his speed WAS complemented and even Guy was overwhelmed by it. Tobi was too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Wait Mega!!!

Tobi summons Jubbi GG right? Naruto is not fast enough to stop him or Tobi surronds himself in flame pillar to buy time. Or goes intanble then summons. Even if Naruto could attack he would not have time for a powerful attack
Yes he is and he is more than fast enough to do so. Tobi on the other hand is not fast enough to use any flame pillars. If he's intangible then he can't summon. He wouldn't need powerful attacks, he can just blitz Tobi with a rasengan.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #94
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
He wouldn't need powerful attacks, he can just blitz Tobi with a rasengan.
Yeah cuz that work so well before... NOT
the last time that happen Tobi surived it
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #95
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

He wasn't trying to summon
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #96
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

thats not my point he still surived the Rasengan

btw
you say GOing underground is OOC
welllllll
Spaming Rasenshuriken is OOC to

and!!!

Spoiler:

DONT FORGET gym battle
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #97
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

He can use more than one rasengan and he spammed it in today's chapter and also against the third raikage
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #98
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

WHAT?!?!? Nobody told me there was a NEW CHAP!!

*logs off to go read it*

*comes back*

Okay it is still OOC cuz

1-it was towards an oncoming attack not a person
2-that was SM naruto NOT KM Naruto
3-Naruto was told to do it... right?

Also Naruto HAS to use it at a distance or he would get caught in the attack. This gives Tobi time to become intangible then tangible then intangbiable e.t.c.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 12-18-2012 at 04:10 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #99
Sage six paths
Ninja Academy Student
 
Sage six paths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 3
Sage six paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sage six paths
Default Re: Tobi vs. Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
huh???
Its basically the transportation justu into a different dimension
Sage six paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.