Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #4241
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: League of Legends (Yasuo what I did there??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Supports for lyfe.

I play an aggressive Morganna support and I often get more kills than my ADC without trying.
Thresh <3

Morgana is a good support that can hold her own, however. Sona's got pretty much no offensive power, so it's just weird that I've got more kills than them by myself.

Last game with Sona I had a great adc and we rocckkkeeddd.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:01 PM   #4242
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
>Sona's got pretty much no offensive power.
>pretty much no offensive power.
>no offensive power.
>no
>offensive power.
Someone here has not met late game AP sona

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:45 PM   #4243
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

nvm im addicted to this game like crack

fk my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by itachi/madara; 01-30-2014 at 05:44 PM.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #4244
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

look at mi icon ^^

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #4245
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Anyone having client trouble today?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #4246
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Me too.

Sorry to just log off on you guys like that but the connection on my server went haywire right after the game ended. Thanks for playing with me though.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #4247
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just logged on to Nightblue's stream and he DC'd too.

Server trouble. Is this EUW?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #4248
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

I wanted to tell you guys that I had to skedaddle, and again thanks for playing with me.

Maybe I could do the int. bot match with you next time. xD
Old 01-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #4249
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

NA server trouble is real.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #4250
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wanted to tell you guys that I had to skedaddle, and again thanks for playing with me.

Maybe I could do the int. bot match with you next time. xD
I'll make you into a super star.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #4251
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yo Noctis you checking out Nightblue...Trundle is crazy good right now haha
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #4252
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I was trying to tell Bacon that too.

I'm 2 for 2.

He didn't believe in the Kha or the Trundle.

I AM NEXT FAKER.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-30-2014, 08:43 PM   #4253
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
nvm im addicted to this game like crack

fk my life.
lol I didn't even need to make a joke
Quote:
Me too.

Sorry to just log off on you guys like that but the connection on my server went haywire right after the game ended. Thanks for playing with me though.
<3 No thank you for playing nab nab :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I was trying to tell Bacon that too.

I'm 2 for 2.

He didn't believe in the Kha or the Trundle.

I AM NEXT FAKER.
Both those champions blow

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:50 PM   #4254
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So when's a good time for us all to play?

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:56 PM   #4255
Okite
Apprentice Genin

Okite has completed a tough C-rank mission!Okite has completed a tough C-rank mission!Okite has completed a tough C-rank mission!

When Leonardo Dicaprio get's a Oscar.
Okite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #4256
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

not having server problems here

Old 01-30-2014, 09:27 PM   #4257
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

When my as is bad I just decide to rape as Leona, Leona is my babe as support

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:34 PM   #4258
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

give me free rp plz

http://leagueraffles.com/ref?id=eq5u0qr6c4

Old 01-31-2014, 05:34 AM   #4259
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hate you guys

I always end up as support and you send me links to get frees tuff for yourselves >.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:32 AM   #4260
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

I want RP points ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I hate you guys

I always end up as support and you send me links to get frees tuff for yourselves >.>
You don't have to always support me in bot.

Hell one of these games I'll support you! Just let me know.