Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #2281
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: League of Legends (These are Quinn-tessential kinds of puns)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
annoying games where you are crushing mid but top and bot are losing badly and then you get a 4 or 5 on 1 happen while are teammates are who knows where
I've been yi and wiped out a whole enemy team. All I need partners for as yi is destractions. Although if their good ill gladly take it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #2282
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

k so we won our first ranked game. Dev actually did a good job, I was surprised. I need to get better with MF though.

btw dev, my friend who's a legitimate support player joined our team. So you can either be sub support or sub mid.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #2283
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

good job

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #2284
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

-cough- dat top -cough-

-cough- pro -cough-

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #2285
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Negative on half your games, 2 of which are semi-carry roles and 2 of which are tanks.
LOL Hmmm I see you casually glanced at my profile. Perhaps you'd like to look at the majority of games I play and the type. Before you get cheeky.

In RANKED games which we are discussing here not my normals where I have been going first time Lee Sin and trolling as Ashe. I main Varus. In my past 2 solo queue games I have gone 5/0/15 a 7/0/8. Oh and look at that positive in all my ranked games as a carry hmmm.

Quote:
You build no magic pen and try to cheese champions like lux and caitlyn
My other games are mostly support first of all, and as my support champions I average twice as many assists as deaths even while my team loses games

Taric 0/6/12
Nidalee 1/5/10
Thresh 2/3/9

I've also played Lux as support in one of my only three games as her I've played in ranked (where I average 6/5/10 off 2 losses). Both of which I went positive as mid and when I went support I had 5 times more assists than deaths.

Last time I checked Liandry's is magic pen. (or for some reason Riot's given it this weird description as granting 15 magic pen and misplaced it under the magic pen category) and that's in addition to my all red magic pen runes. Also, I don't cheese off Caitlyn when I've played 16 times more games as Varus

Maybe you should get your facts straight next time. Try looking at game type, number of games played, and averages rather than glancing at match history.

Sorry itachi/madara got your hopes up but still a noob answer. Try again.

EDIT: -Looks at your profile- -Sees you main Akali this season- -Laughs- Never accuse me of cheesin with champs again. Akali is one of the easiest champs I've ever played, went 24-1-18 first time free week. Your Ez looks impressive but he's really not that difficult to use at low elo, I'd have to play you to judge.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-20-2013 at 06:37 PM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:12 PM   #2286
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
LOL Hmmm I see you casually glanced at my profile. Perhaps you'd like to look at the majority of games I play and the type. Before you get cheeky.

In RANKED games which we are discussing here not my normals where I have been going first time Lee Sin and trolling as Ashe. I main Varus. In my past 2 solo queue games I have gone 5/0/15 a 7/0/8. Oh and look at that positive in all my ranked games as a carry hmmm.

My other games are mostly support first of all, and as my support champions I average twice as many assists as deaths even while my team loses games

Taric 0/6/12
Nidalee 1/5/10
Thresh 2/3/9

I've also played Lux as support in one of my only three games as her I've played in ranked (where I average 6/5/10 off 2 losses). Both of which I went positive as mid and when I went support I had 5 times more assists than deaths.

Last time I checked Liandry's is magic pen. (or for some reason Riot's given it this weird description as granting 15 magic pen and misplaced it under the magic pen category) and that's in addition to my all red magic pen runes. Also, I don't cheese off Caitlyn when I've played 16 times more games as Varus

Maybe you should get your facts straight next time. Try looking at game type, number of games played, and averages rather than glancing at match history.

Sorry itachi/madara got your hopes up but still a noob answer. Try again.
I don't really think you can talk too much about ranked with 68 games played in total, lul. You have 32 games in total as varus, that doesn't really mean anything xD

You only average a kill or two more then death as varus, That's not really amazing. All your other champs in ranked you've only played 1-4 times, so i can't make a judgement on how you support or play other roles, some can look decent (like your lux), and some look horrible (like your hecarim).

These stats also don't tell me about where you ward, how you teamfight, how you build, or how well you dominate your lane.

Honestly, saying that you get a large amount of assists as support doesn't really make much of a difference, considering just an AA can lead to an assist. I can't see if your assists were all from amazing plays or just hitting someone before they died.

What i don't understand is, if there are so many afkers/feeders/trolls in ranked, then why aren't you loaded with free wins? are you magically the only unlucky guy who gets feeders? I guess that the enemy team just gets lucky ... every time.

You need to play more games before you can really talk about elo hell, and your skill. I can't believe that you're magically the only person who gets all these afkers and feeders.

Also i have no clue what you're talking about when you say that the LP system punishes you more then it rewards you, it takes like, what, 3 or so wins in a row to get 60 - 70 LP?

I found it extremely easy to jump up tiers when i started playing ranked again.

Last edited by itachi/madara; 04-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #2287
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

dcs are aweful I had two games yesterday where my team started with less members first game we had 3 so all of the lanes were solo and the second we had 4 a little less pressure but still difficult

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #2288
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
I don't really think you can talk too much about ranked with 68 games played in total, lul. You have 32 games in total as varus, that doesn't really mean anything xD

You only average a kill or two more then death as varus, That's not really amazing.
At least you looked at my profile with an eye for detail. I'm aware that I haven't logged in as many hours as some of the more hardcore LoLers but as someone who spends a significant portion of their free time on the game I'd say that the 60 or so games I've played ranked is a pretty decent amount. I mean that's 50 hours of gameplay maybe that doesn't seem like a lot but amongst a normal day if you work or are a student that's a pretty large amount of time.

As for my Varus, except you didn't mention my 9 assists. Most people don't care about getting carries fed in bronze and will take kills for themselves even supports have made that mistake several times when I've played (last week I had a 4-0 Leona in lane as support). I'm not whining about it a win as a win and spreading wealth is good, but it's just something to point out. I know adcs naturally get assists through kill participation but if i weren't robbed of kills in lane or sometimes in fights it'd be different more like 10/5/6 rather than 7/5/10.

Also, you have to look at the nature of the carry I'm using. Unlike someone like Ez or Cait, Varus is very reliant on teammates to peel and has no escapes. In games where other lanes are fed or teammates don't know how to fight in groups Varus is likely to get focused down hard so I'm bound to have more deaths in solo queue.

Quote:
All your other champs in ranked you've only played 1-4 times, so i can't make a judgement on how you support or play other roles, some can look decent (like your lux), and some look horrible (like your hecarim).

These stats also don't tell me about where you ward, how you teamfight, how you build, or how well you dominate your lane.
In a way averaging positive over 30 games with an adc with no escapes must say something about positioning :/ Everything else I agree with.

I played Hecarim in 3v3s before I started doing solo queue, him along with my Sejuani, Eve, Jayce, and Fiora are all from playing ranked teams very early in the season with some friends.

Quote:
Honestly, saying that you get a large amount of assists as support doesn't really make much of a difference, considering just an AA can lead to an assist. I can't see if your assists were all from amazing plays or just hitting someone before they died.
Except the large assist numbers are coming even when I have a low win percentage, which suggests the team is down when I'm getting them it's not like kills are presenting themselves to a team that's behind.

Quote:
What i don't understand is, if there are so many afkers/feeders/trolls in ranked, then why aren't you loaded with free wins? are you magically the only unlucky guy who gets feeders? I guess that the enemy team just gets lucky ... every time.

You need to play more games before you can really talk about elo hell, and your skill. I can't believe that you're magically the only person who gets all these afkers and feeders.

I'm not the only person who deals with this sort of thing. In a lot of my wins, I see people on the other team who I thought were really good telling me about the same thing while being stuck in bronze 2 or 1. Last night I played against a Kat who told me she has the same problem after they won the game and I was the only one positive on the entire team while "cheesing" as Lux. I honor other players when I see it happen to them.

I barely managed a 4v5 win in one division promo series I was in, and lost my third promo series in game 3 because of an afk.

And correction there are afkers/ feeders/ trolls in low elo ranked. My friends in gold and silver rarely have this problem. I just find it funny that the people who don't think Elo Hell exists are the ones getting consistently decent teammates and fair games.

Quote:
Also i have no clue what you're talking about when you say that the LP system punishes you more then it rewards you, it takes like, what, 3 or so wins in a row to get 60 - 70 LP?

I found it extremely easy to jump up tiers when i started playing ranked again
3-4 Wins in a row means 3 games with consistent teammates that do not rage, troll, feed, or d/c. And among the 12 different people you get matched with chances are it will happen. The punishment I'm referring to is that you can perform well in multiple games and still fall more and more down the ladder.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-20-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #2289
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
k so we won our first ranked game. Dev actually did a good job, I was surprised. I need to get better with MF though.

btw dev, my friend who's a legitimate support player joined our team. So you can either be sub support or sub mid.
Screw you!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #2290
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I got a game with Kat, Fiora, and akali on the same team.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #2291
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

22/7 in a ranked match. That's the kind of carrying I need to continue! Except more kills and less deaths.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 04-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #2292
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Downloading now. 21 minutes left...

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #2293
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As a side note jl, Itachi laid out the right perspective for you with his post. You need to read it closer and perhaps pm him for advice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
At least you looked at my profile with an eye for detail. I'm aware that I haven't logged in as many hours as some of the more hardcore LoLers but as someone who spends a significant portion of their free time on the game I'd say that the 60 or so games I've played ranked is a pretty decent amount. I mean that's 50 hours of gameplay maybe that doesn't seem like a lot but amongst a normal day if you work or are a student that's a pretty large amount of time.
The problem here is none of these numbers and graphs give me or anyone a gauge of your skill. I can look at see you're negative everygame, which makes you died a lot. Dying is the quickest way to tell if someone is making bad decisions, which in your base is 2 games to 1 in your current match making history. Yet you sit there telling us it's everyone else that is bad you're getting dragged down by bads.

Secondly 60 games is nothing. I don't give a damn if you're a millionaire with free time up the wazoo or a guy wth 3 jobs, games are games. You don't get better by not learning to accept your own bad gameplay. For your information, some of the hisghest ranked people have thousands of games compared to the mere hundreds that NDF players have.

If I learned anything from my year of ranked play, is taht the smaller your sample size, the less accurate those superficial numbers are.
As for my Varus, except you didn't mention my 9 assists. Most people don't care about getting carries fed in bronze and will take kills for themselves even supports have made that mistake several times when I've played (last week I had a 4-0 Leona in lane as support). I'm not whining about it a win as a win and spreading wealth is good, but it's just something to point out. I know adcs naturally get assists through kill participation but if i weren't robbed of kills in lane or sometimes in fights it'd be different more like 10/5/6 rather than 7/5/10.
Playing the adc is never easy at any level and you're wrong about people not caring about getting them fed. Even the worst bronze players usually know to get a vayne with 14 kills and no deaths. In my general experience, especially at bronze; supports troll when their carry can't deliver.

Also, you have to look at the nature of the carry I'm using. Unlike someone like Ez or Cait, Varus is very reliant on teammates to peel and has no escapes. In games where other lanes are fed or teammates don't know how to fight in groups Varus is likely to get focused down hard so I'm bound to have more deaths in solo queue.
Every champion you listed here needs peel. Kat can jump any of these carries and kill them singlehandedly with a 3k gold deficit, but an equal level. You need learn to survive on your own before others can protect you(if they will even try in solo queue bronze).

In a way averaging positive over 30 games with an adc with no escapes must say something about positioning :/ Everything else I agree with.
Doesn't mean unless you win, plain and simple.
I played Hecarim in 3v3s before I started doing solo queue, him along with my Sejuani, Eve, Jayce, and Fiora are all from playing ranked teams very early in the season with some friends.

How do your friends impact your play with these champions

Except the large assist numbers are coming even when I have a low win percentage, which suggests the team is down when I'm getting them it's not like kills are presenting themselves to a team that's behind.

I'm not the only person who deals with this sort of thing. In a lot of my wins, I see people on the other team who I thought were really good telling me about the same thing while being stuck in bronze 2 or 1. Last night I played against a Kat who told me she has the same problem after they won the game and I was the only one positive on the entire team while "cheesing" as Lux. I honor other players when I see it happen to them.

I barely managed a 4v5 win in one division promo series I was in, and lost my third promo series in game 3 because of an afk.

And correction there are afkers/ feeders/ trolls in low elo ranked. My friends in gold and silver rarely have this problem. I just find it funny that the people who don't think Elo Hell exists are the ones getting consistently decent teammates and fair games.

3-4 Wins in a row means 3 games with consistent teammates that do not rage, troll, feed, or d/c. And among the 12 different people you get matched with chances are it will happen. The punishment I'm referring to is that you can perform well in multiple games and still fall more and more down the ladder.
This is becoming a chore to respond to.

Something you need to realize is you're playing bad and you need to improve yourself before you can rely on others. Looking at stats and seeing a ton of assists is the same thing as looking at a ton of kills with a low win rate. You're going to lose half your games until your skill level starts to peak above your peers at any given division.

Saying other lanes feed
or
Saying others don't know how to "blank"

Is a obvious sign of a bad teammate, arrogant player or both for that matter. Instead of thinking how to optimize your own runes, masteries and items for specific situations, you again, sit there blaming others and expect someone to give you meaningful advice based on statistics.

Get lolrecorder

post your games and have others give you advice based on the games themselves and not your god damn score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
22/7 in a ranked match. That's the kind of carrying I need to continue! Except more kills and less deaths.
It's all about consistency dev, do well on a regular basis in order to move up. I've gotten 25/1 as xin and 25/4 as renekton once in 2 seasons of ranked(almost 1000 games) and let me tell you something lol(let me); going legendary means nothing at all.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #2294
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
The problem here is none of these numbers and graphs give me or anyone a gauge of your skill. I can look at see you're negative everygame, which makes you died a lot. Dying is the quickest way to tell if someone is making bad decisions, which in your base is 2 games to 1 in your current match making history. Yet you sit there telling us it's everyone else that is bad you're getting dragged down by bads.
But I'm not negative, first of all. Second of all support and jungle often go negative because KDA isn't their main focus and that is what played in several of those games. Third of all, you look at 10 normals and say I'm bad but then say that 60 ranked games is too small of a sample size. Way to be a hypocrite.

Quote:
Secondly 60 games is nothing. I don't give a damn if you're a millionaire with free time up the wazoo or a guy wth 3 jobs, games are games. You don't get better by not learning to accept your own bad gameplay. For your information, some of the hisghest ranked people have thousands of games compared to the mere hundreds that NDF players have.
For more information -___-

Do you read carefully, or just zone half of my post out. I specifically said I don't put in as much time as harcore LoLers, I know how many games pros have played >.> Anyone who's ever looked at a pro does.

"You don't get better by not learning to accept your own bad gameplay." Ahh I see you don't like reading through responses before you make your own. Thanks for the sagacious advice but in my first post I specifically outlined where my game needs work (specifically mechanics and map awareness). Examining your own play is obvious for any gamer/ athlete / anyone who does anything competitive. I don't just go "all teammates are bad" I have examined my play I'm just sure it doesn't belong in bronze and I've heard it from players better than you fluffy. But maybe I should have screenshotted the game where the other team asked me what league I was in and why I was playing bronze.

Quote:
If I learned anything from my year of ranked play, is taht the smaller your sample size, the less accurate those superficial numbers are
That's a basic principle of statistics. But 30+ games is a decent sample size for a champ.

Quote:
Playing the adc is never easy at any level and you're wrong about people not caring about getting them fed. Even the worst bronze players usually know to get a vayne with 14 kills and no deaths. In my general experience, especially at bronze; supports troll when their carry can't deliver.
Knowing to get the adc fed and doing it are two different things. Players may think that perhaps it'd be better to get the kill on the carry but often times I see them not caring as long as we are ahead. Last night as my first ranked Ez game I went 5/5/15 with Mundo support nabbing 11 kills. Why? Because we rolled lane early game and he decided to start building damage. Does that mean I couldn't deliver? Not at all.

In my experience at this level if the adc is positive and wins the lane people usually don't focus on snowballing with him or her as much as they do getting strong themselves. I average positive my point is that the reason it isn't sooooo positive is because I get a large number of assists that could have been kills even when I do the most damage.

Quote:
Every champion you listed here needs peel. Kat can jump any of these carries and kill them singlehandedly with a 3k gold deficit, but an equal level. You need learn to survive on your own before others can protect you(if they will even try in solo queue bronze).
You really think I don't know how to play the game >.> I know how to survive on my own. I understand spacing and positioning, I'm not some noob. But champs like Zed, Vi, Rengar, and Kha'Zix with heavy single target focus and cc require peel, no matter how good the carry is, if you want the adc to stay in the fight. Otherwise the adc gets picked off and either has to spend a lot of time running (and Varus is not outrunning any of those people) while your team loses all its dps.

Quote:
Is a obvious sign of a bad teammate, arrogant player or both for that matter. Instead of thinking how to optimize your own runes, masteries and items for specific situations, you again, sit there blaming others and expect someone to give you meaningful advice based on statistics.
Lol. You haven't even played with me. This response was triggered by your smart ass comment about my match history. I hardly ever fight with teammates. And I NEVER call them bad in game unless they are obviously flaming / trolling. Me saying I'm better than a lot of the people I play with at this level doesn't equate to me being arrogant in a match. I consistently communicate with my team, try to encourage players who aren't doing their best, and ask my teammates what they need me to do more. You seem to have this idea that I stroll through ranked games like I'm king sh*t when I don't.

But you can ask Devroux since he's played with me before.

This can be solved very easily though. Play with me online and see for yourself.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-21-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #2295
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But I'm not negative, first of all. Second of all support and jungle often go negative because KDA isn't their main focus and that is what played in several of those games. Third of all, you look at 10 normals and say I'm bad but then say that 60 ranked games is too small of a sample size. Way to be a hypocrite.
Whether you're ghandi or hitler in terms of attitude, mentioning your teammates is a sign of not taking responsibility for your own short comings. It's not just you, everyone does it.

You asked to look at your history and that's what I did. 60 games is very low, no hypocrisy here.

Quote:
For more information -___-

Do you read carefully, or just zone half of my post out. I specifically said I don't put in as much time as harcore LoLers, I know how many games pros have played >.> Anyone who's ever looked at a pro does.

"You don't get better by not learning to accept your own bad gameplay." Ahh I see you don't like reading through responses before you make your own. Thanks for the sagacious advice but in my first post I specifically outlined where my game needs work (specifically mechanics and map awareness). Examining your own play is obvious for any gamer/ athlete / anyone who does anything competitive. I don't just go "all teammates are bad" I have examined my play I'm just sure it doesn't belong in bronze and I've heard it from players better than you fluffy. But maybe I should have screenshotted the game where the other team asked me what league I was in and why I was playing bronze.
I'm reading it all and finding zero substance. Rather than giving you fluffed up responses, I made my points as concise as possible before giving up. Theres a whole lot of here from the "sagacious " remark to "I'm just sure it doesn't belong in bronze" crap. Am I supposed to go line for line to respond to idiotic statements like this, "and I've heard it from players better than you fluffy".

Although I do find it funny that I'm the guy with the name fluffy and am complaining about fluff. :3

Here are the facts:
I'm better than you
I climbed out of your same situation
I'm making progress
I'm not blaming my teammates for my lack of gold or diamond

Thank you and have a wonderful day

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #2296
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

Here are the facts:
I'm better than you
I climbed out of your same situation
I'm making progress
I'm not blaming my teammates for my lack of gold or diamond

Thank you and have a wonderful day
Here are the facts:
You cursorily tried to discredit my post
I responded with actually stats and points
You rode off of what itachi/madara wrote trying to sound like you didn't make that mistake
You tried to lecture me on the game with the most basic of information
You try to make statements without evidence

As for your facts:
Prove it. Add "jfriscuit" and meet me bot lane
Want a cookie?
Good, you still have a ways to go
That's because you can't blame your teammates. In silver you have no excuse. The teammates are all generally average with some knowledge of the game and lacking the vices that screw teams over (e.g. rage, no comm., etc.)

Quote:
Am I supposed to go line for line to respond to idiotic statements like this, "and I've heard it from players better than you fluffy".
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that your expert opinion based on one look at match history and being in low silver division was more valid than those of my friends in high silver and gold who have played with me since I downloaded the game last summer. Forgive me for my stupidity please continue your outstanding assessment sir, I will read with eyes open in awe.

What I find in all your responses is the ultimate irony. An unwillingness to admit your misguided, haphazard analysis while urging me to take responsibility.

Just admit it, you thought you could call someone out on the internet for trying to sound good and you got shut down. Accept it and move on. Have a wonderful day.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #2297
Devroux

Awards Showcase

It's not even worth fighting over, honestly. JL, you're not going to get anything other than "carry yourself, you're the issue" from these guys. Trust me, I've heard the same crap for months.

They're only right on the "pick a champ that can 1v5" thing. The higher your score, the more likely your team will listen to you when you tell them to do something, which means that you can get them to focus towers rather than chasing down the support or killing wraiths.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 04-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #2298
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Dev get on soon, we're gonna play ranked.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #2299
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
It's not even worth fighting over, honestly. JL, you're not going to get anything other than "carry yourself, you're the issue" from these guys. Trust me, I've heard the same crap for months.

They're only right on the "pick a champ that can 1v5" thing. The higher your score, the more likely your team will listen to you when you tell them to do something, which means that you can get them to focus towers rather than chasing down the support or killing wraiths.
Yeah I guess I should expect that from the guy who mains Akali. People who say things like that are the same ones who pick broken or snowball champs like Xin, Akali, Kha'Zix, or Pantheon. Champs that absolutely destroy people who don't know what they're doing.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is that he said I cheese as Cait and Lux when he plays a champ that has no skillshots. And his main adc is double flash Ez, the escape king.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #2300
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Dev, Segron is going to kill himself if you don't come. HURRY UP!