Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 12-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default League of Legends (I'll Ren you OVER)

Signup:
Signup
Downloads:
Windows
Mac
Important Sites:
www.championselect.net
www.lolking.net
www.mobafire.com
Devroux : Devroux
Undead : Isda
Bacon : Fluffyknowsyou // Fluffyknows
BoxHead : CommanderPaprika
Jakropha : Lord Zetsoom
Ino's Girl: PrincessHayley13
Noctis Arashi : NoctisArashi
Jun : Nxai
Zack (my friend) : StoneGrimm
Maik : MaikeruShinigami
Aurega : Aurega // Aelyssa
Azal : Azal8522
Pie : Ilikepie777
Leafy : ChaosMath
Sephiroth : Kaliske1231
Sagepain : BackSage
JLI2infinity : jfriscuit
-Naruto- : DatCelloGuy
george hyuga: hyuga strikes
Nābris : Nabbers
Moonwatcher~Raspy21
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by moonwatcher; 03-06-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends

when i carry you
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

//only decent at a few champions
//still calls myself good

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
when i carry you
lolno I'm the man.

I want Ezreal.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
lolno I'm the man.

I want Ezreal.
i didn't plan every move the whole team made. even going to so far as to deal damage to a specific target and sacrifice myself so the team as a whole could pull out sprees.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 12-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm so pissed off.

Losing 180 elo :/

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i didn't plan every move the whole team made. even going to so far as to deal damage to a specific target and sacrifice myself so the team as a whole could pull out sprees.
I know that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I'm so pissed off.

Losing 180 elo :/
I don't even know what that is. ONE STEP AT A TIME, BACON.

Is that a lot?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

bacon you should like get on. with us

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know that.

I don't even know what that is. ONE STEP AT A TIME, BACON.

Is that a lot?
It's the ranking points,dev
Quote:
bacon you should like get on. with us
Will do. Was watching fate/zero

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I am really good at this game if yall wana play with me sometime

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I used to play it, but, for some reason, people always needed me while I was playing, so I got banned for constant match leaving.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #12
Devroux

Awards Showcase

We need a full group of forum members to all play at once. I want to see people piss, moan, and not give a crap all at the same time.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-04-2012, 05:20 AM   #13
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Xerath and Twisted Fate BFFL.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-04-2012, 05:35 AM   #14
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

used to like LoL, ended up liking SC & SC II much more!

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:51 AM   #15
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I am really good at this game if yall wana play with me sometime
My account name is Fluffyknowsyou

If you're ever on seph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I used to play it, but, for some reason, people always needed me while I was playing, so I got banned for constant match leaving.
-.- Here I thought another would join the ranks.
Quote:
We need a full group of forum members to all play at once. I want to see people piss, moan, and not give a crap all at the same time.
Low quality bird feed isn't very tasty. -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
._.

Quote:

Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #16
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

im always on my friend

Kaliskes1231

im level 24 right now, my mains are: Rengar,Hec,Ez,Ashe, sometimes bliz and kat

Old 12-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #17
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
If only Twisted Fate could do anything but crack jokes the entire game.

My name is Devroux. Easy to find. My mains are Ahri, Varus, and Twisted Fate, although I can pretty much use ANY AP character pretty damn well. Twisted Fate is hard though, too. >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Last edited by Devroux; 12-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #18
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If only Twisted Fate could do anything but crack jokes the entire game.

My name is Devroux. Easy to find. My mains are Ahri, Varus, and Twisted Fate, although I can pretty much use ANY AP character pretty damn well. Twisted Fate is hard though, too. >.>
TF range is op is bout it

Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #19
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

love the game suck at it though XD favortie character : talon

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote