Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 12-14-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
BigTime_Hinata_Fan
Freshmen Academy Student

BigTime_Hinata_Fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone I Really hope To make Lots Of Naruto Based Friends On This Forum. A little About Me
-Im 16
-From South Australia
-I Am A Huge Fan of Hinata Hyuga And The Byakugan
-I Believe That Naruto And Hinata Will End Up Falling In Love (NaruHina)
BigTime_Hinata_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #2
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Hello BigTime,
Glad to have another fellow Australia peep join us.
If you need any help.. feel free to give my pm a buzz.

~moonie~
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Welcome to the forum, hope you know that this forum is addicting.. Very addicting, it's gonna suck your life and soul, wait and see my new blind friend, it will come to a point where you want to DIE, because it's so lovely and pretty here :3 like paradise.......................

Lol, all joking aside, you'll love it here, you'll find amazing caring people who will want to be friends with you and if you find someone who doesn't want to be friends with you, then, try to be friendly as possible. (: (That pisses them off, when someone's mean to you and you're nice too them, always works. ^-^)
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Welcome
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #5
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Heya XD
*age high five*
NaruHina for the win :P you are officially a good person :P
Have fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #6
Elena Gilbert
Academy Graduate

Elena Gilbert saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Elena Gilbert saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hey and welcomenice to meet you.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N
Freshmen Academy Student

ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Welcome Hinata lover (:
ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #8
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yo, nice to meet ya. I'm technically new to the forums. Haven't been on in 3 years, I think (back when this was Hokagesroom.com). Feels good to be back though, I definitely like meeting new friends. I was originally named Sora_Fan_91 (if I have it right). I don't remember exactly why I renamed myself Akatsuki_Fighter, but I like that name better. That was before I made my "online identity". My universal name is DarcsenOfLegend, and I have a YouTube account, PSN, and Twitch TV account of the same name. (I don't have any vids yet, though. I just recently got the recording equipment I needed, so I'll be starting soon.) I am a born-again Christian of about 5 years, and I have many loves in anime, movies, music, games, comics, books, friends and family, and much, much more. I'll be happy to share any of my interests and beliefs with you if you ask. I struggle with issues like everybody else, but I am constantly learning to be more like my man Jesus. He doesn't take away all my problems, but He sure does help me through them. Nothin' like a God who lets you make radical change in people's lives. Anyway, give me a holler if ya wanna become friends
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Welcome to the forum Both of you guys! Hope you enjoy it, full of cool and friendly people.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Well hello :] Im new-ish myself, this forum is pretty addicting! Hope you make a lot of friends (me being one lol)
Old 12-19-2012, 12:36 AM   #11
Tiger Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Tiger Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello to u too
Tiger Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Guys again, if you have questions, send a PM to one of the Admins/Moderators or post here: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Welcome BigTime_Hinata_Fan

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote