Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
LoneNino
Genin

LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Let's Discuss Tekken Revolution

It's a PS3 exclusive. It came out last month and it is a good game. You unlock people by collecting gift points (which I hate). I only play online to get gift points. So far, I've unlocked Bryan Fury and Alisa. Both are good characters especially Alisa. I wanted Steve and Jin because both of them are my favorites.

The big problem is the online players. They really tick me off. They only spam and they have weird ways of playing. And the worst part of the game is upgrading your character. They only upgrade the power and they just spam. Especially when they use Devil Kazuya. That freakin laser and that stupid kick is annoying. And Law is probably worst. That stupid kick is getting on my nerves.

Anyways, if you have the game, discuss.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Let's Discuss Tekken Revolution

If you want to be good, overcome the spamming.

If they play wierd, it's called using an unfamiliar strategy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #3
LoneNino
Genin

LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
If you want to be good, overcome the spamming.

If they play wierd, it's called using an unfamiliar strategy.
How? I press random buttons. I always did that in fighting games. I never really knew combos. To me, practicing combos and using them in matches tends to get boring. If I press random buttons it gets really fun. And in Tekken, you can't really spam good moves. In games like Mortal Kombat you can. God I love Mortal Kombat.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneNino View Post
How? I press random buttons. I always did that in fighting games. I never really knew combos. To me, practicing combos and using them in matches tends to get boring. If I press random buttons it gets really fun. And in Tekken, you can't really spam good moves. In games like Mortal Kombat you can. God I love Mortal Kombat.
Have fun losing

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #5
LoneNino
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Have fun losing
I grew up pressing random buttons with my family when we used to play a lot. They used to press random buttons also. It's no fun practicing stupid cheesy combos.

The part of the game that bothers me is the upgrading system. Whoever uses that is a noob. Especially the ones that only upgrade the power.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

People using game mechanics are noobs? Seems legit.

Also you can just bait block and punish invincable spam. Basically if you dont charge in like a idiot but just be more patient you can beat all spam.

The only One whos a tricky spammer is kazuya because of his insane zoning with pretty much no recovery but i have beaten plenty of laser spammers by baiting and punishing

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Btw just to let you guys know i have reached pugilist rank(15 dan) /brag

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote