Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: who wins
Haku 19 95.00%
TenTen 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Haku vs TenTen

OK this is my first post, like ever, well I guess this would be my second, but um OK here we go.

They both get anime and Manga feats.

TenTen doesn't get the Banana Fan

They are fighting on the great Naruto Bridge.

who wins?
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Haku vs TenTen

Nice thread! And congrats! Welcome by the way
-------------------------------------------------
Usually I do not have a hard time picking the winner but I actually had to think

I say Haku wins this. Afterall Ice Dome stood up to a lot of ink birds with expolive without a scracth!

Haku can activate the Dome once the weapons fly towards her and then use ice spears

TenTen does not have all of her wepons with her so she is at a disadantage.

Haku has a KG that can be used offensivly and defensively! 1010 is only offensive and when she attacks she is wide open.

If 1010 tries to go defensive and use her dome then Haku uses Ice mirrors.

Bassically there needs to be a lot of weapons and explosives to get past the ice
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I love tenten but she couldn't keep up with Haku her reactions aren't good enough besides it was really the sharingan that helped sasuke keep track

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #4
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Nice thread! And congrats! Welcome by the way
-------------------------------------------------
Usually I do not have a hard time picking the winner but I actually had to think

I say Haku wins this. Afterall Ice Dome stood up to a lot of ink birds with expolive without a scracth!

Haku can activate the Dome once the weapons fly towards her and then use ice spears

TenTen does not have all of her wepons with her so she is at a disadantage.

Haku has a KG that can be used offensivly and defensively! 1010 is only offensive and when she attacks she is wide open.

If 1010 tries to go defensive and use her dome then Haku uses Ice mirrors.

Bassically there needs to be a lot of weapons and explosives to get past the ice
Really? I thought I only took away her Banana fan.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

their are anime weapons that she does not have cuz it is not her standard prep
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Haku's ice is hard for even a firestyle to melt and ink had no affect i don't think any of Tenten's weapons could help especially sense Haku's speed is way higher than her's and his ice is durable and fast so Haku wins easily if he can counter attack or speed blitz

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hakus ice is durable yeah, but it doesnt compare to the solidity of metal? I still think that haku would win though. Ice spears is the reason. What can tenten do against that?

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

a thousand needles of death or crystal ice mirrors GG
Black Azurite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

If Tenten had all anime feats and knoweldge she would win though... well if she was fast to but it is not imposssible for her to win.. with some handicaps
Old 11-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

If it is in the first season, I don't see how TenTen could have any chance to win against Haku. And even TenTen in Shippuden would meet some difficulties. I have not seen any weapon in TenTen's arsenal that should be able to destroy Haku's ice mirrors, and I believe that Haku is fast enough to avoid TenTen's weapons even outside his mirrors.

Conclusion: Haku wins.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

if she had
-all feats
-knowledge
-full prep
-intent to kill
Tenten would win
Old 11-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #12
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Haku slaughtered jounin. Ten Ten has done what?
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

defeated Kakazu heart
Old 11-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
defeated Kakazu heart
With a fan that almost killed her.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

key word ALMOST and that fan was no ordianry fan it was a tool of the SO6P for her to surive is nothing short of amazing
Old 11-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #16
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Again Haku slaughtered jonin. Multiple by himself.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
key word ALMOST and that fan was no ordianry fan it was a tool of the SO6P for her to surive is nothing short of amazing
Yes it is amazing, but it would have been even more amazing had she survived it on her own.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #18
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Haku wins. Superior speed and a Kekkei Genkai that Tenten can't combat effectively.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 AM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Don't hate kirin
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #20
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Demonic Mirroning Ice Crystals+Thousand Flying Needles of Death>Weapons

It's pretty obvious who's the winner. Once you're trapped in Haku's kekkei genkai without anything else but weapons, you're pretty much screwed.
CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, haku, tenten, win