Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Thread locks

I was thinking that members of the forum, mod or not, should be able to lock their own threads. But have a limit to locking them. Like if they lock it, then unlock it, and repeat that process 3 times, then they cannot lock/unlock it again. The mods are able to lock/unlock them permanitly. So if someone makes a thread, and that person is not a mod, and a mod locks it, the person who made the thread cannot unlock it. How does this sound?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Thread locks

I could see lots of abuse from this.
Like especially when people are in a bit of a debate, and the op decides to lock the thread after they made their point, leaving the rest unable to reply.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I could see lots of abuse from this.
Like especially when people are in a bit of a debate, and the op decides to lock the thread after they made their point, leaving the rest unable to reply.
This.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Ok then. For everything else beside debates. Because you're right. That would be an ass move.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Ok then. For everything else beside debates. Because you're right. That would be an ass move.
Even if it wasn't a debate there still would be abuse. Let's say the OP and member don't like each other or start arguing. The OP could just lock the thread out of hatred or anger for one member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #6
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I don't see much benefit that outweighs the possibilities of abuse. Those thread open/closing limits aren't very plausible sounding either without modifying something somewhere. There are already plenty of mods that can open and close threads on request if it's necessary.

I'm open to debate on how the positives of it may outweigh the negatives, but I don't see much hope for the idea as is.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #7
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

There are no positives for this. It will be abused. People will lock their threads when the thread isn't going the way they want it. I don't see a reason for this. Moderators are there for a reason: if we give everyone thread locking powers, then we might as well stop having moderators
YouTube Channel:
Old 04-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #8
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I agree with Daph and sajuuk. Plus, if someone doesn't like someone or whatever, they will lock their thread. But, yeah I'm all for a debate about this.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I mean the limit should be lock once every week or day MAYBE same with lock. I mean I have seen times that I am in a thread I made and no mods to lock it. Then it goes on. But that is rare. I would not consider this imo. But there are some pos to this.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:42 AM   #10
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well you guys could make a new rule about locking or unlocking or deleting your won threads like you can't lock or delete threads when you are in a discussion or when your thread has more then 20 posts in it, and if people would go against those rules they will get infected. (its just a idea how this could work without people abuseing it)

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 04-20-2013 at 02:53 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:00 AM   #11
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

If it's possible, idk how the coding would work but special permission perhaps? Like a specific thread or thread limit to how many op's you can lock in a month.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-20-2013, 03:11 AM   #12
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
If it's possible, idk how the coding would work but special permission perhaps? Like a specific thread or thread limit to how many op's you can lock in a month.
It isn't possible in vBulletin to limit how many thread lockings you can do. You either have the permission or you don't. And as I've said, it will just be abused with people closing their threads whenever someone posts something they don't like or the thread doesn't go the way they want it to be. It should be the moderators decision: not the user's.
YouTube Channel:
Old 04-20-2013, 03:14 AM   #13
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sajuuk@ what do you think of my idea about gving infections to those who abuse the lock unlock delete feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
well you guys could make a new rule about locking or unlocking or deleting your won threads like you can't lock or delete threads when you are in a discussion or when your thread has more then 20 posts in it, and if people would go against those rules they will get infected. (its just a idea how this could work without people abuseing it)

Old 04-20-2013, 05:01 AM   #14
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

No point, the moderators have rather limited functions in terms of power, if you take that away, they may as well not have any moderators on the forum.
People can only abusr this because there already plenty of moderators that visit the forum often, debate threads will not go well because people who lose their debates will just lock the threads and people will get jealous of other peoples threads.. And end up locking all of eachothers thread.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Old 04-20-2013, 06:09 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Giving people infractions for misusing this ability likely won't rectify it. People still post Viz images in the user albums when we give them warning after warning. People argue with mods after giving them warnings and clearly outlining the parts in the rules their message violates (which, just FYI, were shortened because we felt more people would follow shorter rules) and now you intend to give those same people the ability to use a form of moderation on a whim. Additionally, it is unlikely anybody can follow rules with moderation powers when they can't follow the simple, concise rules that are in place for the forum. And not all of you, just the problem users.

The only way this COULD work would be to just pick out problem users from having this ability. By the time this happens, most of you will be pruned out and we will be in a similar situation to when Sir Michael, I believe, requested assistant mods, which was an idea with the right intention but not practical.

I just see no reason for this. Our staff list is pretty large as it is. We also have hidden staff who aren't showing up on forum leaders including 2 Quasi admins, just to put things into perspective.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 04-20-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:25 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I wasen't thinking about the mod thing. I thought mods could do more than just lock threads so it would not matter. I was thinking it might make their jobs easier. Like Shikamaru was saying, just pick out the people who abuse it. Give it to people who has a cetain amount of rep points. No one will rep somebody that much, if they act like a complete ass. This is just a suggestion though. Anybody with rep points over 1000 and posts over 12000. Have to have both of these requierments in order to do it. So how's this?
Old 04-20-2013, 06:38 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Still against it.

Just for the record, on this site, I THINK this is all mods can do, although SMods might have some extra permissions, since a lot of people seem to think that mods can only lock threads.

Spoiler:

As you can see, there are very few tools that we use on a regular basis, and locking is one of them. I just don't think distributing that ability to other people is such a good idea.

It would be impossible to pick out the guys with those kinds of rep and posts. At that point, it wouldn't even be worth it. It's not like we have an infestation of problem threads and are locking multiple threads in an hour. Maybe we get a few locks a day at best. There's no reason why people should have a power that won't benefit the forums. Also, even though people who act like an ass might not get the required rep points, there are also people who just wouldn't do well with the power. A lot of people have here having maturity issues, are power hungry, or both. If we wanted somebody to have powers, they would most likely have them.

In other words, you can be an angel or a really great member, with a relatively clean infraction history, everyone likes you, blah blah blah, and still not be fit to be a mod. That's what happened with a number of our previous staff members. Giving names wouldn't be professional, but if you think hard enough you will definitely recall that people were removed from staff for relatively vague reasons.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:53 AM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

It's not that big of a deal if your thread doesn't get locked the moment it goes sour. Someone'll get to it eventually, just be patient. You can also message a mod to get to it for you. If it's that bad and no one's online, it's not like you'll be able to delete the thread. You'd just be able to lock it which is about as useful as locking a burglar in your house.

I don't trust you guys with the ability to lock your own threads. Not necessarily you joon. Anyways, no, this won't happen.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 04-20-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:58 AM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

and I don't trust you guys as well, someone locked my Death Valley thread, although I was going to use it for my missions as well, I would like it if it was unlocked.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
It's not that big of a deal if your thread doesn't get locked the moment it goes sour. Someone'll get to it eventually, just be patient. You can also message a mod to get to it for you. If it's that bad and no one's online, it's not like you'll be able to delete the thread. You'd just be able to lock it which is about as useful as locking a burglar in your house.

I don't trust you guys with the ability to lock your own threads. Not necessarily you joon. Anyways, no, this won't happen.
Alright then. I'll think of something else then.... Soooooo...... You can lock this thread now.
Closed Thread