Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Teachers underpaid?

Well are they?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Teachers underpaid?

Well That depends on what kind. under age schools or all including college.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I asked my teachers how much they make in a year and they said $50,000-$70,000...

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I say that their are fine. Like an elemantry teach, is fine were they are. as for high school That is a mabey imo.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Depends on what kind of teacher you are, and I'm honestly not really sure of the salary for all of the teachers. I actually don't even know if it differs depending on the grade you teach. Although, I'm under the impression that college professors make more.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Everyone needs more money but they make enough
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Like everyone said it depends on what kind of teacher your are i mean my math teacher who has a doctors title and has written his own book earns alot more then some of my other teachers which (no offense) seem to have been randomly picked of the street.

But in my opinion not any kind of teacher should be underpaid often ridiculed and having to deal with ********** year in year out and being an essential part of society deserves a large reward.

The same can be said about cleaners only in their case their job doesnt really require any kind of education, hence everybody can do it, hence they dont get paid much.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

No they don't. Education is one of the things that is absolutely necessary in society. The people who go out of their way to do it should be rewarded handsomely.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #9
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Here in the city schools, the teachers make around $60,000 annually.

Now get this.

Earlier this year in September, the Superintendent would make $200,000 each year. This year, she asked for $10,000 addition to her salary, thus making $210,000.

Now compare that of a mere superintendent to a teacher that actually educates our young community?
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No they don't. Education is one of the things that is absolutely necessary in society. The people who go out of their way to do it should be rewarded handsomely.
I disagree.

Not saying education ISN'T important but rather so is a lot of things.
Just about every job in a civil society is a piece to the puzzle.
I would say even stuff that doesn't seem all that necessary like
movie theaters actually is because it allows society a place to relax
and recharge. If there weren't places like movie theaters then
we would risk burning out. Now obviously we can survive without
movie theaters. Movie theaters itself is not necessary but I would
say it's important that we have time to relax, recharge and reflect.

And for an more obvious example...Farmers.

Imagine where we would be without them.

The problem with saying educators are the most important is that
it's like saying one link is more important than the chain.
And while yes we can go without movie theaters it can also
be argued that we can go without education or even farmers.

...At least in my case.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #11
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I disagree.

Not saying education ISN'T important but rather so is a lot of things.
Just about every job in a civil society is a piece to the puzzle.
I would say even stuff that doesn't seem all that necessary like
movie theaters actually is because it allows society a place to relax
and recharge. If there weren't places like movie theaters then
we would risk burning out. Now obviously we can survive without
movie theaters. Movie theaters itself is not necessary but I would
say it's important that we have time to relax, recharge and reflect.

And for an more obvious example...Farmers.

Imagine where we would be without them.

The problem with saying educators are the most important is that
it's like saying one link is more important than the chain.
And while yes we can go without movie theaters it can also
be argued that we can go without education or even farmers.
A few things sort of popped up when I read this:

First things first, small farmers are extinct. The only farms which truly are successful are the corporate big time farms which sell by the millions. So no, you can't really compare a psudo oligarchy to teaching.

Secondly, teachers aren't the most important part of society and will never be as long as we have a federal mandated lesson plan. Which means everyone learns the same things which come from the same close minded source. With such standardization and lack of real world usefulness, teaching has become unimportant.

Im glad I have a basic concept of what a cell is and how to solve basic algebraic equations,but our education system needs to be address far more than the pay of a teacher. The fact that children and adults alike who enter the system are nothing more than trained monkies taught to complete a set of questions under an allotted amount of time means something is missing from our schools.

Opps I strayed a lot..

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
A few things sort of popped up when I read this:

First things first, small farmers are extinct. The only farms which truly are successful are the corporate big time farms which sell by the millions. So no, you can't really compare a psudo oligarchy to teaching.

Secondly, teachers aren't the most important part of society and will never be as long as we have a federal mandated lesson plan. Which means everyone learns the same things which come from the same close minded source. With such standardization and lack of real world usefulness, teaching has become unimportant.

Im glad I have a basic concept of what a cell is and how to solve basic algebraic equations,but our education system needs to be address far more than the pay of a teacher. The fact that children and adults alike who enter the system are nothing more than trained monkies taught to complete a set of questions under an allotted amount of time means something is missing from our schools.

Opps I strayed a lot..
Wait...what? I'm not getting the connection here.
I stated farmers because we need to eat.
Now yes we could farm our own food or go hunting
but doing so takes up a LOT more time than well grocery shopping does
and grocery shopping would not be possible without truck drivers
to bring the produce who wouldn't have produce unless there were
farmers.

...At least in my case.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #13
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Wait...what? I'm not getting the connection here.
I stated farmers because we need to eat.
Now yes we could farm our own food or go hunting
but doing so takes up a LOT more time than well grocery shopping does
and grocery shopping would not be possible without truck drivers
to bring the produce who wouldn't have produce unless there were
farmers.
It's related because you correlated both as part of the same chain,thus saying they were equal in terms of importance.

I know it's easier to exchange greenbacks for foods,but I'm just stating an opinion that they're not as important. I'm also equating farmers as the people who own the land, not the people driving the tractors(and other duties)for a minimum wage.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
It's related because you correlated both as part of the same chain,thus saying they were equal in terms of importance.

I know it's easier to exchange greenbacks for foods,but I'm just stating an opinion that they're not as important. I'm also equating farmers as the people who own the land, not the people driving the tractors(and other duties)for a minimum wage.
Perhaps. But well more the point I was trying to get at was that
there are other important things than teachers.

...At least in my case.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hell no
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote