Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
Yami Yuki
I'm the 9th alt. account of Eagle125 :lol:

Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Default You need to learn respect.

Been lurking for two years now.
I see you guys especially the BattleGrounds people constant disrespect anyone who opposes their viewpoint.
You even went so far to create a meme with some guys face. You guys need to grow up and start acting you freaking age. You do something like that in the real world and you get fired.

God teaches us to, "Love thy neighbor as thyself" Treat others how you want to be treated. So judging from the type of posts I see here, some of you guys want to be ridiculed day in and day out.

Learn some damn respect. I don't care what other people have supposedly said, they are human beings and who the hell are you especially on the internet of all places to judge anyone. You should be ashamed of your actions and repent your sins. God shall smite you if you don't.

It began with an ok forum when I began checking you out, but then you allowed degenerates to come into power and impose troll-order here. then you chased away some of the good people who were fighting the good fight. Now it is just chaos, and nothing good is coming from it. VIZ-admins, guess what, less people coming here, means that you will likely lose pay, pension, 401k and possibly get lay-offs.

And you wonder why your numbers keeps dropping. Because of asinine people who have nothing better to do with their lives. Get your house in order. Reality check time. You want this forum to be treated as a serious forum, grow the heck up and show maturity.

Last edited by Yami Yuki; 11-30-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You need to learn respect.

You can give feedback in a less abusive manner as that whole post is simply a framed attack against many of the members here. Plus, the green names get paid NOTHING to run this forum.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i agree with you yami..
there are a few people who are quite rude and i hate it...
but there is nothing we can do and sajjuk is right.it's wrong to convey your msg in an abusive way...

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
Old 11-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
Yami Yuki

Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Yami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his roomYami Yuki has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
You can give feedback in a less abusive manner as that whole post is simply a framed attack against many of the members here. Plus, the green names get paid NOTHING to run this forum.
I was under the impression that his forum was one of the better ones out there. After my time lurking, I fail to see how it held in such high regard. I am simply enlightening everyone as to what is wrong.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nothing is perfect.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:44 AM   #6
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well..be a little gentle huh?!in coneying your msg..yuki

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
Old 11-30-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
Yami Yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara lover 24 View Post
well..be a little gentle huh?!in coneying your msg..yuki
Honestly, I was being gentle. I could have been harsher. I could have been more specific, however i was trying not to single out certain people. I understand that as my first post in the forum it was awkward, but it had to be said.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami Yuki View Post
Honestly, I was being gentle. I could have been harsher. I could have been more specific, however i was trying not to single out certain people. I understand that as my first post in the forum it was awkward, but it had to be said.
your words are effective...
i's also seen these 'rude' people and also got attacked but that's how it is i guess..

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
Old 11-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #9
Yami Yuki

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*Is this correct? +50
10d10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara lover 24 View Post
your words are effective...
i's also seen these 'rude' people and also got attacked but that's how it is i guess..
I remember seeing this forum have a steady150-200 members online always. now it is lucky if it hits 100 members online at any given time. This is attributed to some of the poor attitudes around this place.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Or people have become busier and have better things to do.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #11
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Or people have become busier and have better things to do.
yeah that's the thing..

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
Old 11-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quite a rant for a guy with only 4 posts O.o

Battle grounds is a debating area the beauty of that is that we dont have to agree with each other in that section or even be nice to each other as long as it respectfull. Although there have been members who border on that line in the short time i have been here.

Besides all that conveying your message more gently helps people take you more seriously. Now you just sound(well read) like random angry preacher on roids.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 11-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I agree that some users must be respectful but that respect has to be earned. When someone does something that betrays that respect an insult or 2 is bound to happen.

Now I'm not saying thats what happens on this forum because on a forum, members must restrict themselves if they don't wanna be banned but thats a whole different subject so I won't get into that.

In a section like the BG's its obvious that some insults and anger would ensue but thats just human nature. That doesin't "only" happen on viz.

Also the "know it all" attitude you portray really makes me suspicious what kind of person you are and who you might be an alt of............. just sayin.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
Yami Yuki

I will talk to you later. it is already 5 AM here.. soo cya.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Hmm. Might be..... Nah.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was under the impression that his forum was one of the better ones out there. After my time lurking, I fail to see how it held in such high regard. I am simply enlightening everyone as to what is wrong.
What high regard?Viz is being regarded as a forum full of idiots for years even without the BG.

Why do you think some on NF played with the thought to raid us?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 11-30-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #17
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you want to moan about being disrespectful, you should try being respectful yourself. It may make it easier to make a point.

That said, if you think other forums are any better, you're blatantly wrong. Every forum has its issues, this one is no exception. But going onto other forums and thinking they're more mature is closed minded and idiotic. NF, KD, or any others, you'll find people who swear at each other and call people more names than anyone on here, overall just having a mostly rude userbase.

But hell, if you're going to look at a combined userbase rather than on a user-to-user basis, you'll probably find a rude group of members anywhere you go.

And before you judge, try reading into the conversation and feelings of the members a bit more.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hello sock puppet

we of the Battlegrounds believe all human beings are entitled to certain inalienable rights like for example the right not to be harassed by a grown man almost a full decade older than the victim while said grown man is pretending to be a woman- it may very well be that the victim of this may not be very much loved or a popular member said persons standing has no bearing

we of the BG's do not stand for others cruelly mocking the intelligence of a poster with a learning disability even though he may not be held in or possess overmuch love from his peers.

we of the BG's will not stand for pedophiles like the guy who's face is a meme or the forum admins of another site who through usury had been purchased by said pedophile to enter this forum and engage in violent threats and verbal abuse against our memberbase

in the BG's everyone is accorded a certain level of respect no one has the right to blindly attack another person but that's where it stops..a spade is a spade- in a debate based section you are held accountable to your actions and you will be judged by these actions. We believe that if you enter a debate section you carry a level of emotional maturity where you are aware that in the real world respect is earned and in a system where your word amounts to nothing and you must rely solely on your skills to debate convinction and your ability to objectively and honestly provide substance to verify all claims you make

a facts based system if you will- that in such a setting you will be protected from cruelty but you will not be given 100% tolerance or faith - you will not be treated as if you are a special snow flake..you will earn your respect you will earn your recognition and you will earn your love.

This is the way it is with all things

you know this because you are obviously a troll you are obviously a sock puppet of someone we recently banned for threatening the lives of human beings

and if you aren't a sock puppet (which I doubt you are) the fact that you quoted the bible completely invalidates your entire premise...This is not a site that caters to religious watch dog groups as far as I know.. none of us are under any obligation to cow tow to any of the Abrahamic religions values (and all three of them are morally reprehensible and evil any ways) and I have no desire to take you seriously when you are essentially a random poster who contributes nothing constructive and is preaching to me from a book that also tells me it's morally okay so sell my daughter into slavery

simply put - this is an obvious troll thread no matter who you are and you can stop wasting everybodies time

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 11-30-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Typed with my blood
Spoiler:
Quote:
Been lurking for two years now.
I see you guys especially the BattleGrounds people constant disrespect anyone who opposes their viewpoint.There's not really disrespect as long as what they are saying is logical
You even went so far to create a meme with some guys face.And that is why you don't post pictures of yourself online You guys need to grow up and start acting you freaking age.You understand that the majority of the fights in the BattleGrounds are fictional...? You do something like that in the real world and you get fired.

God teaches us to, "Love thy neighbor as thyself" Treat others how you want to be treated. So judging from the type of posts I see here, some of you guys want to be ridiculed day in and day out.Not everyone on here is religious, and even I wouldn't preach to them

Learn some damn respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
find out what it means to me

I don't care what other people have supposedly said, they are human beings and who the hell are you especially on the internet of all places to judge anyone.No one is judging anyone but you seem to be doing so... You should be ashamed of your actions and repent your sins. God shall smite you if you don't.No one is making fun of the individual, just giving some criticism to their posts. I don't think God is gonna smite anyone for ridiculing the post.

It began with an ok forum when I began checking you out, but then you allowed degenerates to come into power and impose troll-order here.What?
then you chased away some of the good people who were fighting the good fight. Now it is just chaos, and nothing good is coming from it. VIZ-admins, guess what, less people coming here, means that you will likely lose pay, pension, 401k and possibly get lay-offs.
No one is being chased away and no one is being laid off

And you wonder why your numbers keeps dropping.They have lives
Because of asinine people who have nothing better to do with their lives.Gee, thank you
Get your house in order. I prefer my room messy
Reality check time. Naruto isn't reality
You want this forum to be treated as a serious forum, grow the heck up and show maturity.
Can you really treat a naruto forum that seriously? I mean, c'mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 11-30-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: i forgot to make the "what?" red. oops
Old 11-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wishfullfairie speaking words of wisdom

Closed Thread