Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default (UPDATED w/video &WORKS)Beating #1 Ranked JPN/Korean Player NT Rawn

To be honest I was surprised I actually faced him in a ranked match. Even more to my surprise is that he actually reached the top spot in the Asian Leaderboards with such horrible tactics lol. I saved a replay and I plan on recording it and uploading it to youtube whenever I can but It definitely was fun beating him He was using his Regular characters of Naruto Kage Summit + Gaara Pre Time Skip and Pein. He definitely didn't earn his rank fighting people who were actually good at the game from what I could tell.

The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by coolm3; 12-01-2012 at 12:51 PM.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: (UPDATED w/video)Beating #1 Ranked JPN/Korean Player NT Rawn

The Video is still processing at this moment.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
Old 12-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: (UPDATED w/video &WORKS)Beating #1 Ranked JPN/Korean Player NT Rawn

lol I fought this guy too and he didn't even take me down to my second bar of health

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #4
coolm3
Genin

Its sad that hes #1 though lol. I had hopes that he would have skill because Nobody on the Asian Leaderboards seems to have cheated their BP with programs.

You rep me I rep you
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Another Mizukage player, nice. I liked that tilt combo cancel at 1:31. I'm always trying to look for practical ways to use her tilt as it is very rewarding but also very unsafe.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #6
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWater View Post
Another Mizukage player, nice. I liked that tilt combo cancel at 1:31. I'm always trying to look for practical ways to use her tilt as it is very rewarding but also very unsafe.
To be honest I try to avoid all use of Mei's tilt as the sucess rate of it actually working is very low. Even now I think it only landed due to the lack of NT's skill. I still see h.im as something better than the other trashy players that pollute the game though

You rep me I rep you
Old 12-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #7
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, I wouldn't chalk it down to it landing because of his lack of skill it was more of the fact that he went on the defensive at that very moment (attempting to lure you into an Almighty Push.) It's always best to use it on a player who is playing defense / keep away as it does great guard damage and can hit during some ninja movement.

But still, you're right, the cons outweigh the pros for her tilt. I think it needs to be buffed.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:22 AM   #8
coolm3
Genin

I wouldn't mind if thetly decided to change it to a whip or something more suited for close-mid range combat. Her tilt seems to be more effective as a suport move which can slightly happen if you use the right supports lol, you can keep them attacking while they are in the small daze the tilt might work. Even better if they try to sub out of a support attack since it keeps them in the same spot.

You rep me I rep you