Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Tobi is Anakin Skywalker.

-Started out as a clumsy kid.
-Grew older and kept trying to overcome someone.
-"Died" and had his body mostly destroyed.
-Saved by an old villain who puts a mask on him.
-Is motivated by different things, one of them being the death of a love interest.
-Oh, and has a giant thing that shoots lasers.

What we have here is Georgesashi Lucasmoto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BoxHead; 11-28-2012 at 07:34 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Obito is Anakin Skywalker.

No he would be Lando if Lando was Darth Vader.

I happy to inform everyone how stupid Kishi is.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mehmeheh..
Anakin was leaning toward the dark because of power and to save Padme. Her death was just the tip of the iceberg.
Obito didn't show evidence of leaning toward evil before Rin died.
Idk. I do see where you were going with this. I was thinking about the connections lately but I dunno... Maybe it's just me being biased
But I'll just wait for Kishimoto to further explain this because as of now, Anakin had better motive/backstory/acceptable reason on why he turned evil. *shrugs* :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No he would be Lando if Lando was Darth Vader.

I happy to inform everyone how stupid Kishi is.
Sadly not many people have received the memo

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #5
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

God, why can't you people just accept it already? Tobi isn't Obito, it's Sakura!

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #6
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

If only

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
God, why can't you people just accept it already? Tobi isn't Obito, it's Sakura!
That theory doesn't sound that all far-fetched.
At first, they weren't really powerful
Next, they got stronger
Then, they earned some more respect
Finally, they just disappointed me

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
pl0twist
Academy Graduate

pl0twist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi : Obito, can't you see? Madara Uchiha is evil!
Obito : from my point of view, this whole world is evil!
Madara : yeah, actually, i am kind of evil.
pl0twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #9
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

So will Tobi bring balance to the force(chakra)

other than that, if the naruto story did follow the star wars universe it would mean that tobi will kill madara!!!
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

That actually has a chance of happening. Either him or sasuke.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I would not be surprised.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #12
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Then we find out that Sasuke was adopted and Obito is the real father.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #13
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

And then when we see Kakashi's face, it turns out he's actually Minato. The Minato in Kakashi Gaiden was a shadow clone.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #14
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Then we find out that Sasuke was adopted and Obito is the real father.
So would itachi still be his brother? lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #15
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Obito: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
[pauses]
Obito: Sasuke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
Sasuke: I'll never join you!
Obito: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Itachi never told you what happened to your father.
Sasuke: He told me enough! He told me he killed him!
Obito: No. *I* am your father.
Sasuke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Obito: Search your feelings, you *know* it to be true!
Sasuke: [anguished] No! No

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #16
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi is the mother.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

And Sakura is his sister.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

And the ramen guy is his uncle.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #19
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Itachi is the mother.
Say what...?!
If that for some reason was true, I'd just go on a rampage.

No. Sasuke is what happens when a statue, an uchiha, and a bird get together and frolick about in some weird satanic ceromony that involves a CD playing recordings of people angsting.
Or sasuke was just some ordinary kid who just so happens to be very very constipated

Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #20
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And the ramen guy is his uncle.
And Raditz is the aunt.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler: