Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #21
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: This is why I use Firefox and not Chrome for TC

Simpler looks - Nullified, addons TABS, OPTIONS, BARS, ETC. OVERALL SIMPLER LOOK. (as a designer, Chrome does look simpler and better)
Faster
Better Add-Ons / Apps - Nullified, the majority of Chrome addons are ports from Firefox, with less functionality and without the long standing transparent workflow -- vital to bug testing by the way -- everything else is a Firefox addon with another name in essence. And I won't even get started on the underground addon scene that has existed since before Chrome even came out. They're enhanced versions, much better. Plus, my Chrome experience raised up since I started using apps / add-ons.
Very interactive and fast
Can move tabs and other things real quick - Nullified, addons How is speed and commodity and simplicity 'nullified / unimportant'?
Amazing themes - Nullified, addons Better looks.
Better Search - Nullified, addons Firefox is nowhere close to Chrome's URL Searching and the Omnibox rules :3
Better Icons - Nullified, addons Yes, better icons, simpler, techier look, etc. Enough said

////

To most people, Chrome is more suitable, major reason is the looks.
Outside looks is what people fall for and Chrome's definetely ahead with this.

Add-ons work quite fine for me, they fulfill all my needs, therefore I don't really care about Firefox's 'improved' add-ons.
Oh and Firefox's design just doesn't give me a good impression, Chrome works way better and faster.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 11-26-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #22
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

All my addons/extensions do their jobs fine, so I don't really see why I'd rather use firefox. Perhaps I'll download it again and see if there's a reason to keep it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #23
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Simpler looks - Nullified, addons TABS, OPTIONS, BARS, ETC. OVERALL SIMPLER LOOK. (as a designer, Chrome does look simpler and better)
Faster
Better Add-Ons / Apps - Nullified, the majority of Chrome addons are ports from Firefox, with less functionality and without the long standing transparent workflow -- vital to bug testing by the way -- everything else is a Firefox addon with another name in essence. And I won't even get started on the underground addon scene that has existed since before Chrome even came out. They're enhanced versions, much better. Plus, my Chrome experience raised up since I started using apps / add-ons.
Can move tabs and other things real quick - Nullified, addons How is speed and commodity and simplicity 'nullified / unimportant'?
Better Search - Nullified, addons Firefox is nowhere close to Chrome's URL Searching and the Omnibox rules :3
Better Icons - Nullified, addons Yes, better icons, simpler, techier look, etc. Enough said

////

To most people, Chrome is more suitable, major reason is the looks.
Outside looks is what people fall for and Chrome's definetely ahead with this.

Add-ons work quite fine for me, they fulfill all my needs, therefore I don't really care about Firefox's 'improved' add-ons.
Oh and Firefox's design just doesn't give me a good impression, Chrome works way better and faster.
Oh dear me I made a mistake. Please, allow me to correct it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Chrome -
  • Simpler looks - Nullified; addons
  • Faster
  • Better Add-Ons / Apps - Nullified; the majority of Chrome addons are ports from Firefox, with less functionality and without the long standing transparent workflow -- vital to bug testing by the way -- everything else is a Firefox addon with another name in essence. And I won't even get started on the underground addon scene that has existed since before Chrome even came out.
  • Very interactive and fast
  • Can move tabs and other things real quick - Nullified; addons
  • Amazing themes - Nullified; addons
  • Better Search - Nullified; addons
  • Better Icons - Nullified; addons
There, all better.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #24
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Well played, Vorn.
Well I guess I'll have to improve myself :

Faster

Chrome = best.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #25
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

The saddest part about this is you genuinely don't understand what I did. Oh mighty Kreegah, where have thou gone. Thy forum needs your wisdom.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #26
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

The saddest part is that you think I don't understand what you did :/
You need Kreegah's wisdom.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #27
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Your original reply was more than enough evidence that you don't know what I did; because you replied to something that never existed in the first place. But that is allowable given my grievous error and for that I apologize.

However, I thusly fixed it and you replied to nothing, again. It's ok, I forgive you. And I'm sure deep down Kreegah can find it in his heart to forgive......yeah never mind he's hardcore like that. NEVER FORGIVE NEVER TOLERATE!

Damn I miss him now.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #28
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh Vorn, you saddened me
Apologies as well, your apology is accepted and I am forever grateful for your forgiveness.

Kreegs needs to be here :/

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #29
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Even though chrome may be better and faster, I got used to firefox over the years.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

; > , heehee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Your original reply was more than enough evidence that you don't know what I did; because you replied to something that never existed in the first place. But that is allowable given my grievous error and for that I apologize.

However, I thusly fixed it and you replied to nothing, again. It's ok, I forgive you. And I'm sure deep down Kreegah can find it in his heart to forgive......yeah never mind he's hardcore like that. NEVER FORGIVE NEVER TOLERATE!

Damn I miss him now.
He was in Vent last night after you left >.>

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:23 AM   #31
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

All this 'my browser is better than yours' stuff makes me want to vomit. We all get what we want. Both browsers have their perks.

Firefox has a plethora of add-ons.
Chrome looks neater, and works faster for a lot of people.

If Firefox works fast for someone in particular, I can see how they would use it.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote