Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default What if the Vandereich Quincies...

...Are actually DEAD?

Yes I know they were supposed to have survived...
But what if that is NOT the case and they are actually
in a sorta limbo state where they aren't really alive nor dead?

Of course I'm going out on a limb here. But it was just something
that pop into my head and it got me thinking...

Quincies are humans but yet they entered Soul Society so easily.

Remember Uryu Ishida is a Quincy too and he had to go through
Urahara's Senkaimon and have himself converted to spirit particles.

Yet it didn't seem like that's what the Vandereich did.

Also there's Asguiaro Ebern.Ichigo thought he was an Arrancar and
it's easy enough to see that Asguiaro Ebern was upset to be called
as such. Besides isn't it a little strange that an Arrancar would
become a Quincy? Arrancars hate Soul Reapers. You think they'd
get along with Quincies who literally destroy them? And if Asguiaro Ebern
was changed from an Arrancar to a Quincy by force then why would
he get so upset about being called an Arrancar?

So what if it is the opposite?

What if Asguiaro Ebern was a Quincy first and was a victim of the Quincy massacre and was about to become a Hollow but was brought to an
Hollow/Quincy state similar to Ichigo's Vizard mode? Wouldn't it make
a lot of sense for a Quincy to not want to be called a hollow?

Just some thoughts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: What if the Vandereich Quincies...

Wow... you just blew my mind bro...
That sounds good, But what if it was really Aizens illusion? he never fought the others it was all fake to test Ichigo again and get the ) division to come?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Wow... you just blew my mind bro...
That sounds good, But what if it was really Aizens illusion? he never fought the others it was all fake to test Ichigo again and get the ) division to come?
Doubt it would be Aizen's doing. Yes he is the master of illusions
but I don't think it fits his style. Aizen's goal is replacing the Soul King
and I think he has been cooking up some master place while imprisoned.

Aizen may use this opportunity to con Soul Society into letting him loose
so that they can work together to stop the Vandenreich.
Which will be a cover for Aizen's true plans.

Aizen is a crafty one so it's what I expect out of him.

...At least in my case.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don' know, doesn't it seem a little wierd that it was the only person he didn'y hypnotize was Ichigo? And he didn't try during his fight with him? And he planned out basicly all the fights for him, does seem a little strange.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don' know, doesn't it seem a little wierd that it was the only person he didn'y hypnotize was Ichigo? And he didn't try during his fight with him? And he planned out basicly all the fights for him, does seem a little strange.
I think Aizen just became too arrogant.

However I do think Aizen knows about Ichigo's past.

...At least in my case.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hmm... I feel like we are going to see him again. The Vandereich wanted him. But I do not not.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm... I feel like we are going to see him again. The Vandereich wanted him. But I do not not.
I do! I want to see what craziness Aizen brings to the table.

I like to see some mind games like what we SHOULD have seen
with Kabuto and Tobi in the war arc but then Itachi had to be Itachi.

...At least in my case.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:02 AM   #8
AndrewPage
Freshmen Academy Student

AndrewPage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I also like mind game it is truly great..I am merely influenced by it's strategy.
AndrewPage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:30 AM   #9
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

1. Aizen does know Ichigo's past. He made a statement about it during their fight.

2. I doubt this has much to do with Aizen. For one, Mr. Pirate Quincy man stated that Aizen rejected him, and decided to dance to his own beat.(Which, ironically enough, got him imprisoned in Soul Society)

3. Pirate Quincy man said that he wanted to go speak with Aizen Thats about everthing we know about Aizens involvement I do believe he will be involved in the future, because Soul king and Main antagonist, but we will just have to see.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I just understand how Aizen could have basicly forseen and planned ALL the fights and didn't think once about his Zanpakuto like he does with everyone else. But I guess the cockyness got to him. THat or he forsaw all this and has been planning something, I mean he isn't stuiped. He is a very intellegent man. And able to go from dorky to awsome just by pulling his classes off and puting his hair back. Like Superman but better.