Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
K E N T A R U
Freshmen Academy Student

K E N T A R U is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default .::Naruto The Setting Dawn ll::.

http://youtube.com/v/Nrlv9LHo0-I
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Hope you guys enjoy the video! NTSD II is a game that has been revived by me and few others, we are pushing LF2 to its limits to make an amazing Naruto game
K E N T A R U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: .::Naruto The Setting Dawn ll::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K E N T A R U View Post
http://youtube.com/v/Nrlv9LHo0-I
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Hope you guys enjoy the video! NTSD II is a game that has been revived by me and few others, we are pushing LF2 to its limits to make an amazing Naruto game
This should be posted at the Naruto games forum. Other than that, the game seems pretty good.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote