Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Pool vs Pop

Name:Omi

Apperance:
Spoiler:

A wise old wrinkly man in his 80's who can barely move by himself. He does not like physical combat.... much less combat at all. He loves nature and seriously depends on it.

Abilities: Control over nature/elements and aura energy
Spoiler:
-weather
-water
-snow/ice
-earth
-lighting
-fire
-wind
-plants
-communication with animals
-Spiratual energy (shots energy beams from body and gives him great power for a minute but it takes a tool on his frail body)

Tools- Omi carreis a staff that can transform into any weapon. The staff helps him keep his powers in check.
Seeds that can transform into plants rapidly or explode into powder/fumes
Garra size jug of water
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Location-Prehistoric Jungle. A volcano will eurupt (around the third round). Many Dinosaurs are active....e ven acient pokemon.

Distance-50yrds

Afternoon

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-25-2012 at 09:54 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pool vs Pop

You go first, I gotta work on some stuff. I'll use my pokemon guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Pool vs Pop

"I see so you must be the one who took down my grandson's friend huh?-I see while stroking my beard
"Well who are you to pick on lil kids. You whipper-snappers today need to learn how to get along. Ya c in my day we did not have all of this hate and fancy smansy techy whats ya call it. We had nature and peace and animals and...zzzzzzzz

WHAt um im a wake I'm awake so yeah well Now you got to be punished ya see"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*the old man bangs his staff on the ground lighty 3x.. tap tap tap*

Suddenly a strong gust of wind surronds the old timers body.
"let's begin"-I stated

*The old man runs circles around the opponent with fire bursting from the feet so that he is like a jet.

*PSh wsssss WISSS bommm Esssss*

*The old man fires 4 medium sized fireballs while he circles the enemy*

*Suddenly the field starts to get blazing hot*

*the old man extends both of his fist towards you and blows a powerful air from his mouth! The two elements combine to make a bright blue powerful flame!*

*The old man slams both hands on the ground and the ground starts to be become sticky tar like goo that is sucking you deeper and deeper into the earth's core*

*granite rock starts to stick to the old mans body and it is then molded onto his body by intesne heat to create a molten like armor. the aromr is surronded by a strong gust of wind to make me light and fast on my feet*

"Now how does it feel Sonny?"-I said
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote