Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Hey Joon!

/Interviews

So I hear there's quite the word, going around the kitty basket, that there'a a new must view out called, 'Stalking Joon.'

What are you comments on this?
Any thoughts or first reactions upon hearing this?

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 11-16-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:05 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Hey Joon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
/Interviews

So I hear there's quite the word, going around the kitty basket, that there'a a new must view out called, 'Stalking Joon.'

What are you comments on this?

Any thoughts or first reactions upon hearing this?
I think that it must be my swag. I try to control it but it sometimes gets out of control.
Quote:
So why does Joon, sound like June?
I don't know. There are alot of things that it rhymes with like moon,loon,dune,boon,noon and lots of other things.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #3
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I think that it must be my swag. I try to control it but it sometimes gets out of control.
I don't know. There are alot of things that it rhymes with like moon,loon,dune,boon,noon and lots of other things.
Ever thought of inventing something that will control it? Might be an interesting thought, hm..?

Like toon? So do you plan on tuning into that must view of yourself?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-16-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Ever thought of inventing something that will control it? Might be an interesting thought, hm..?

Like toon? So do you plan on tuning into that must view of yourself?
Yeah i might invent something but i have so little scientist these days.

I think i will. I will only stalk people that intrest me.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah i might invent something but i have so little scientist these days.

I think i will. I will only stalk people that intrest me.
Might be a hidden genius awaiting? hm?

So on you last remarks, you really find yourself of interest? What is it you think is the most interesting thing about you? Hey?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe.

I don't really know. It might be my kindness but that really isen't for me to decide.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:58 AM   #7
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well sometime you'll know. ^_^

What content do you think we're all likely to see, in this must view, hey?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

What do you mean?
Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What do you think we'll see or find out watching?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I sung that as 'Hey Jude'

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
I sung that as 'Hey Jude'
Same here. WE must have mind drooled. =O~~

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What do you think we'll see or find out watching?
Who knows. Time will tell.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:54 AM   #13
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Who knows. Time will tell.
Has anything of interest gone down for you since this?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 05:48 AM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

your short on scientists? I'll sell some robot scientists to you for $15.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Has anything of interest gone down for you since this?
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
your short on scientists? I'll sell some robot scientists to you for $15.
Each? *Gives you 1500 dollars*
Old 11-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Of course Joon gets an interview.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Because of my swag. I can't help it. V.V
Old 11-17-2012, 07:12 AM   #18
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Nope.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #19
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Of course Joon gets an interview.
You sound jealous..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Are you jealous TIF?

Tags
hey joon, interview