Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #601
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: LHG Harem !!! (Girls only)

Lol. I don't think I could get in trouble for that here. Unless I'm mistaken or something.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #602
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Good night, Fey <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #603
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Lol. I don't think I could get in trouble for that here. Unless I'm mistaken or something.
*Shrugs* Not sure of US laws, not to mention a lot vary, from state to state.
Yes I know, what I talk about is quite out there sometimes but blunt I prefer, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #604
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Night Wishie.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #605
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
*Shrugs* Not sure of US laws, not to mention a lot vary, from state to state.
Yes I know, what I talk about is quite out there sometimes but blunt I prefer, lolz.
I'd rather someone be blunt, than beat around the bush. Lol.

Yeah, I don't know how texas would feel about that. I've never bothered to worry about it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #606
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'd rather someone be blunt, than beat around the bush. Lol.

Yeah, I don't know how texas would feel about that. I've never bothered to worry about it.
Or what happens with one of my friends, we pussyfoot around each other instead.
So we both end up not sure how to approach the situation when it gets more...eh, intimate or sexual or what ever you want to put that as, the awkward but not too awkward moments, like sexual tension there and wanting to do something yet too cautious about how to approach the other about it. Yeah none of that probably makes much sense, lolz.
But short story is, it ends as a stalemate and awkward silence usually..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #607
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I, unfortunately, cannot even accomplish that. But I can imagine it would be awkward.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #608
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I, unfortunately, cannot even accomplish that. But I can imagine it would be awkward.
Yes it is especially when we both know the other actually wants to do something with the other but both of us are too cautious to do something first, about it, lolz. So one of us has to step up and lead yet we both just kind of don't being both too cautious, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #609
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Lol, the tension must be ridiculous. I mean, I can understand that feeling, but never mutual like that.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #610
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol, the tension must be ridiculous. I mean, I can understand that feeling, but never mutual like that.
Yeah I know, it's even worst when it's alone with the other in a tc or something other, instead of just in PM, I mean here we both are just sitting there, we both know why the other brought the other in here and it's like, okay nothing going on here, stalemate, lolz. Yip it's really bad sometimes and I being the more cautiou,s yet know that the situation won't change unless someone moves, makes it worst for me, since, I really don't like leading in, since I tend to more be more concerned about upsetting someone, yet both of us know it's alright with the other, yet we both think we'll give the other the wrong idea or something, ugh. So yeah really not a great situation sometimes.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #611
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You two should probably talk it out and break the tension before hand, or on a separate occasion, so you two know that it's ok, and won't offend the other.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #612
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You two should probably talk it out and break the tension before hand, or on a separate occasion, so you two know that it's ok, and won't offend the other.
But that's the thing, we both do know it's alright with the other, yet both end up like that. lolz We've already spoken about it, when it first came up so we already know the other doesn't mind if they do move into that, yet we both still end up pussyfooting around each other, hahaha. Ugh I usually just find it amusing and laugh about it silently knowing how the other can be to see them like that, it's cute in a sense, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #613
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But that's the thing, we both do know it's alright with the other, yet both end up like that. lolz We've already spoken about it, when it first came up so we already know the other doesn't mind if they do move into that, yet we both still end up pussyfooting around each other, hahaha. Ugh I usually just find it amusing and laugh about it silently knowing how the other can be to see them like that, it's cute in a sense, haha.
That sounds adorable. Lol.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #614
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That sounds adorable. Lol.
Haha I guess. >//<
But it's not really fun though, with constant stalemate, when something like that comes around, ugh. >.<
Oh well, they to, thought the hesitance was cute at one point, on my part. lolz

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #615
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haha I guess. >//<
But it's not really fun though, with constant stalemate, when something like that comes around, ugh. >.<
Oh well, they to, thought the hesitance was cute at one point, on my part. lolz
I can see how it would be cute.

But it doesn't sound fun, being aware of it and all.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #616
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can see how it would be cute.

But it doesn't sound fun, being aware of it and all.
Uh..um...
Yes, probably, you do.

True, it get's annoying..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #617
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Uh..um...
Yes, probably, you do.

True, it get's annoying..
Sorry if that got awkward. ><

Anyhow, changing the subject, how are you?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #618
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry if that got awkward. ><

Anyhow, changing the subject, how are you?
Oh no not awkward, just a bit more shy about that subject, is all.

Yes please, they're not really someone I want to talk about much, heh.
I'm alright, had some sleep earlier, actually slept earlier then I normally did because, I was so tired, so I've been around here more, at these times, when I normally aren't.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #619
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh no not awkward, just a bit more shy about that subject, is all.

Yes please, they're not really someone I want to talk about much, heh.
I'm alright, had some sleep earlier, actually slept earlier then I normally did because, I was so tired, so I've been around here more, at these times, when I normally aren't.
Sorry, I didn't realize. o.o

Ah. I am usually up fairly late and sleep during the day, so I'll be up for a good while.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #620
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't realize. o.o

Ah. I am usually up fairly late and sleep during the day, so I'll be up for a good while.
Believe it or not, I'm a terribly timid person and usually really shy, in social situations, haha.

Same..I stay up through the whole of the night and sleep, through the whole of the day, actually it's about the time here, that I usually wake up.
Well maybe a little earlier then now, it's going onto 1/4 past 6 at night here.

BF:

Spoiler: